Poll: What will be your main Spec in Legion ?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What will be your main Spec in Legion

As title says =)
    Just for curiosity.

Deleted
    Really conflicted, I love holy especially at the start of expansions but shadow is so much better/more fun than it used to be in raiding. May even end up running two priests :s

Back in the day, had a guildie who leveled 3 warriors for 3 specs. Thankfully now, even with the artifact system you can effectively play all of your specs at a decent level

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill be rolling disc. <3

Confused, option "Fire" seems to be missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Confused, option "Fire" seems to be missing.
    I don't get it. can you explain to me ? =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy priest, because I'm a non raiding casual now.

Will ofc surrender to madness for obligatory quest mob ownage. :P

Deleted
    I voted disc, unless shadow feels very different at 110 but I doubt it.

First expansion ever I wont be maining shadow

I voted shadow. I want to play a shadow priest so much, thematically I really like it. However, I seem to be pretty bad at it. In invasion gear, I do half the DPS of my equivalently geared feral druid/enhance shaman. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but then again... casters have never been my strong suit.

Priest will probably be my second or third class to level unless something is drastically changed by the artifact.

Disc will be a fun solo experience and good in bg's so it's going to be disc for me. Did a lot of testing and the kill speed compared to my pure dps classes seems only like 20% less which is fine because I take no damage at all. I hope it stays that way.

I've been Holy since BC (excluding Disc for PvP) and I don't see that changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bekt View Post
    I've been Holy since BC (excluding Disc for PvP) and I don't see that changing.
    Would be quite the move to go Disc now that it's so... icky... after skipping it over for all the time it was super OP :P

Gonna do Holy as my main spec for pve. Disc for leveling and pvp.

Holy, been holy since tbc, not gonna change! Will roll a second priest with shadow spec though. Gotta love tentacles.

holy, but disc at heart. so hopefully I can convince the guild that disc is better than holy :P

Deleted
    Wow, really surprised by the results (ok, half surprised by the shadow, since there are always more dps players, but still, priest usually attracted healers, when caster dps went for mages and locks), but did not expect so may discs. People who voted disc, mind commenting as to why and if you're already playing disc or only planning to go disc?

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    Wow, really surprised by the results (ok, half surprised by the shadow, since there are always more dps players, but still, priest usually attracted healers, when caster dps went for mages and locks), but did not expect so may discs. People who voted disc, mind commenting as to why and if you're already playing disc or only planning to go disc?

Probably because they don't plan on healing Mythic+10 dungeons for a while

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Personally, I played Holy throughout most expansions - but after playing Disc for a while on the Beta server and pre-patch, I just think it's immensely fun. But then again, I always loved the general idea behind atonement and was seriously disappointed when we went from MoP to WoD.
    But do you feel in control when playing disc? That's one of my main gripes with how the spec is right now. When shit hits the fan, you just hope that you had atonement up on correct targets, or that they will survive until you do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    But do you feel in control when playing disc? That's one of my main gripes with how the spec is right now. When shit hits the fan, you just hope that you had atonement up on correct targets, or that they will survive until you do.
    Yeah that's something I don't like about disc. I know people are saying 'be proactive and know the fight mechanics to pre-apply atonement to people you know will take damage' but in reality, random targets take unexpected damage all the time and disc is terrible at dealing with that. If they tightened up the atonement mechanic I'd be totally sold but right now it feels iffy.

I'm only switching from shadow main spec because shadow feels terrible with no choice in choosing talents/playstyle.