Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Come join the Windwalker Monk army, there are good mechanics there.
    I was too invested in the old ww, is the new version good?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I was too invested in the old ww, is the new version good?
    I think it's quite good. The mechanics are sound, it has multiple legendaries that are good but the spec works fine without them. It's a strong spec, and I think it's fun to play.

I think it's quite good. The mechanics are sound, it has multiple legendaries that are good but the spec works fine without them. It's a strong spec, and I think it's fun to play.
    Man I'm just gonna feel so bad if I drop my warrior

Man I'm just gonna feel so bad if I drop my warrior
    I'm still leveling my warrior second in hopes some things get addressed in 7.1, but it's just too frustrating for me right now and too dependent on legendaries.

I'm still leveling my warrior second in hopes some things get addressed in 7.1, but it's just too frustrating for me right now and too dependent on legendaries.
    Traitor! I took myself out of all the beta testing stuff + looking at numbers and just had a break from it entirely, ignorance is bliss I guess. WW monk looks fun though, I've been considering a last minute switch from my rogue as my raiding alt, after levelling my Warrior. Not enjoying the concept of having to play spamstring Arms, I think Blizzard should remove that ugly gameplay, or buff Fury so I can focus on that.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Traitor! I took myself out of all the beta testing stuff + looking at numbers and just had a break from it entirely, ignorance is bliss I guess. WW monk looks fun though, I've been considering a last minute switch from my rogue as my raiding alt, after levelling my Warrior. Not enjoying the concept of having to play spamstring Arms, I think Blizzard should remove that ugly gameplay, or buff Fury so I can focus on that.
    Yeah I feel for everyone who is a little sad at the state of fury. I played it from Black Temple onward to now. But sometimes change is good and will revitalize your love for the game.

I'm just sad I will have to level fishing on another toon =(.

Traitor!

I just can't do it lol.

I just can't do it lol.
    Not even going to lie over the past week, I literally have logged on both my warrior and rogue every night and played them equally. I like PVP obviously way more on the rogue. Warrior will always have a place in my heart but the current state of it "I just can't" either.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    Yeah I feel for everyone who is a little sad at the state of fury. I played it from Black Temple onward to now. But sometimes change is good and will revitalize your love for the game.

I'm just sad I will have to level fishing on another toon =(.
    I'm not annoyed at how Fury plays, rather Arms is more attractive so I will play it for performance. But Arms has some pretty questionable gameplay and RNG issues that turn me sick. A lot of stuff annoys me with Legion, looking at my Archi kill this week in my weekly 40mins of Warrior gameplay, my Thunderlord weapon enchant didn't proc for 45 seconds, I have it on 2 weapons and it didn't proc for 45 seconds after the pull? The fact that they think this proc mechanic change is good annoys me to no end.

RNG shit like this drives me up the wall, I just want to have control over what happens. RNG and other bullshit drove me away from playing beta/wow and took myself entirely out of it for a while. Joined a new raiding guild and am going all in with Warrrior and Legion raiding, I'd prefer to play Fury but from what I've seen so far it makes more sense to go Arms which has put me right back into sour mood.

There is time for tuning yet, time for Blizz to break spamstring too.. Like making it cost no rage.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I'm not annoyed at how Fury plays, rather Arms is more attractive so I will play it for performance. But Arms has some pretty questionable gameplay and RNG issues that turn me sick. A lot of stuff annoys me with Legion, looking at my Archi kill this week in my weekly 40mins of Warrior gameplay, my Thunderlord weapon enchant didn't proc for 45 seconds, I have it on 2 weapons and it didn't proc for 45 seconds after the pull? The fact that they think this proc mechanic change is good annoys me to no end.

RNG shit like this drives me up the wall, I just want to have control over what happens. RNG and other bullshit drove me away from playing beta/wow and took myself entirely out of it for a while. Joined a new raiding guild and am going all in with Warrrior and Legion raiding, I'd prefer to play Fury but from what I've seen so far it makes more sense to go Arms which has put me right back into sour mood.

There is time for tuning yet, time for Blizz to break spamstring too.. Like making it cost no rage.
    I really hope blizz releases a final tuning pass before Legion is live or not at all, or they are going to have a ton more pissed off folks that leveled one artifact before another for no reason and etc.

No more weapon enchants in Legion so at least thats not an issue. But Blizz obviously thinks RNG gameplay is fun and intuitive. See Outlaw Rogue.

Deleted

Competition is rough. Tho if you haven't actually try fury in the raid, simc will kinda demotivate you. Ass rogues, fire mages, DH, unholy, MM hunters. They are all doing SOO much dmg on every fight from ST to AOE, but fury is catching up. Even tho u might not be first on many fights, fury in Legion is keeping up with every other top class, which it wasn't the case for a long time now. However, the truth is, fury also depends on legendary. Ayala's leg ring especially, not only for more convenient opener and rotation but also for better management of enrage uptime. It's surprising how fury is catching up considering how obnoxious big traits we have. And tbh only tunning I would like to see is on these 3 big traits. Like make juggernaut so it makes more sense than 99 stacks -.- , and buff other two, either add more % to Rampage chance to trigger it or give some other ability also chance to trigger those procs.

Man if focused rage, spamstring is the only viable spec I'm deleting this toon
    I mean "viable" is relative term. For 90% of raiders, IFTK Arms and FR Arms are both "viable". Even without using IFTK, Arms warriors aren't bottom-dwellers in DPS (sorry Frost DKs). So if you're not in a hardcore mythic guild racing for world first, then you should be fine with either Fury or standard Arms, as both specs have decent competitive damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    I really hope blizz releases a final tuning pass before Legion is live or not at all, or they are going to have a ton more pissed off folks that leveled one artifact before another for no reason and etc.
    Just as an FYI, maintaining an almost even level of artifact power between main spec and off spec is not difficult, obviously the deeper down a tree you go the more it becomes so, however it is a negligible difference until months after release. Although I do see how it is annoying.

Did I pick the wrong expansion to switch to fury warrior? I don't plan on raiding 40+ hours a week during progression anymore... so I guess it doesn't matter.

Is Frenzy viable? It makes the spec feel much more... active compared to Inner Rage. My dps on a dummy goes down a bit but it might be because my rotation isnt perfect.

I am genuinely shocked by the number of people that have an issue with hitting an off gcd ability 5 times every 30 seconds or so =/

Quote Originally Posted by Rohin View Post
    I am genuinely shocked by the number of people that have an issue with hitting an off gcd ability 5 times every 30 seconds or so =/
    I don't think that's the only thing that makes it unappealing to people. A lot of people rerolled for Fury (myself included) because it flows really well and it's pretty fun now, but Blizzard kept gradually shitting on it through beta. I don't think the general sense of disappointment should be that surprising.

I suppose, I am rerolling as well, but back to a warrior from a shaman. Overall I am happy with how both specs turned out; sure they could use some tweaking but I love both of them.

Another round of tuning fixes, another batch with 0 fury changes, pvp template or otherwise . Looks like they seem pretty content with warriors overall going into legion, very very little changes relative to everyone else within these last couple weeks in terms of pvp/pve hotfixes. Disappointing to say the least--even the fact that they still haven't fixed hamstring spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasse View Post
    Did I pick the wrong expansion to switch to fury warrior? I don't plan on raiding 40+ hours a week during progression anymore... so I guess it doesn't matter.

Is Frenzy viable? It makes the spec feel much more... active compared to Inner Rage. My dps on a dummy goes down a bit but it might be because my rotation isnt perfect.
    Definitely not. All specs are fine and you'll see many top players playing fury. Some fights suit fury more and some suit arms.

Play whatever spec you want.

What is the current stat priority in legion for fury warriors?