7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Few months? Nope - Sept 26th.

Trump is going to absolutely destroy Clinton in the debates. My personal opinion is that he is going to embarrass her so badly the she may possibly withdraw from the election altogether (she will blame it on her health) and force Kaine to be the nominee. She is a sitting duck and I can almost guarantee she is pissing in her Depends at actually having to face Trump. She will not have the media to provide her safe spaces on that stage.

I would love to see a 90 minute, no commercial break debate between them. She wouldn't be able to last more than 1/2 hour at best.

- - - Updated - - -

He insulted ONE person, and I could not care less. Need a tissue and a safe space? Think about that as you folks routinely mock/denigrate him for his personal appearance - and did so repeatedly WAY BEFORE he ever mocked the reporter. People in glass houses....
    What's going to happen is s question will be asked, and trump will either make something up or straight up lie about his position. The mediator will correct him, and then trump will whine that the debates were rigged against him, and run away like the coward he is, and not do any more debates.

Trump is a thin skinned, whiny, entitled child, and just s pathetic human overall. The delusions of people like you will be shattered in November. It will be hilarious to hear you whine about how the election was rigged, when you can't accept the reality the Trump is one of the most unqualified people ever to run for the office of president.

Keep in mind, more people voted for his opponents than him. He couldn't even get s majority of his own party to vote for him. SAD!

He insulted ONE person, and I could not care less. Need a tissue and a safe space? Think about that as you folks routinely mock/denigrate him for his personal appearance - and did so repeatedly WAY BEFORE he ever mocked the reporter. People in glass houses....
    It has nothing to do with people on this forum mocking his personal appearance. It goes to the type of person that he is. He didn't take on the substance of what the reporter said. He mocked his disability. It's the same as the bully at school who mocks the overweight student or kid with glasses. True leaders are ones that stand up for people who can't stand up for themselves. They don't make fun of people.

You say it was only one time but it goes to his very core. It goes to his character. I am not talking about temperament here. I am talking about character.

15+ Year Old Account
    Regardless, I love how niter YOU nor Connal has posted one single thing that fits your narrative of Trump actually being a racist.
    It's posted all the time by many posters, it's just that people go "THAT RACIST THING HE SAID ISN'T RACIST CAUSE I MAKE UP OR LEAVE OUT DEFINITIONS OF RACISM."
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Or more often "He did not actually say that, he was just misunderstood!" Or "No! He actually meant XYZ."

People see (and hear) what they want to and ignore the rest. (On both sides)
    And yet, is mysteriously unholy only if you play that game for Trump. Why is that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It's posted all the time by many posters, it's just that people go "THAT RACIST THING HE SAID ISN'T RACIST CAUSE I MAKE UP OR LEAVE OUT DEFINITIONS OF RACISM."

I believe this pic is relevant here (god I love ben garrison and stefan molyneux)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    I believe this pic is relevant here (god I love ben garrison and stefan molyneux)
    Oh I get it, it's funny cause it's not that way.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Oh I get it, it's funny cause it's not that way.
    Wait. So people weren't throwing out Bigot, Racist and Hitler constantly at Trump? Not even on this forum?

Next you'll tell me no one said anything about the size of his hands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    I love Ben Garrison he is a great cartoonist some of his Trump cartoons are great and all, but he really dipped low on this one. Stephen Molyneux... like really?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Wait. So people weren't throwing out Bigot, Racist and Hitler constantly at Trump? Not even on this forum?

Next you'll tell me no one said anything about the size of his hands.
    I mean the part about Trump's side using logic and reason. Trump and his cult are the epitome of emotional freak outs, and are kings of denial when it comes to things Trump has said and done. #Trumpslaining is a thing for a reason.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/trumpslaining

I mean the part about Trump's side using logic and reason. Trump and his cult are the epitome of emotional freak outs, and are kings of denial when it comes to things Trump has said and done. #Trumpslaining is a thing for a reason.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/trumpslaining
    I could call into question of a long list of untruths about Trump and maybe see the logic thing. A bunch of idiots making a bigger fool of themselves to make no real argument is definitely true.

Pop quiz. Who is actually Hitler? Is it:

A. Bill Clinton
    B. George Bush
    C. Barack Obama
    D. Donald Trump

- - - Updated - - -

Because most politicians do not do what Trump does... stuff like:

Or:

Or:

Or his Obama Birther conspiracy:

You do not need a lot to grasp the idiocy. It is not complicated.

With Hillary her controversies are all complicated, and tinged with a lot of "doubt". Her Emails, Benghazi, etc, stuff... You would have to read a lot of conspiracy theory stuff to connect anything.
    Welcome to the side you just badmouthed

15+ Year Old Account
    I could call into question of a long list of untruths about Trump and maybe see the logic thing. A bunch of idiots making a bigger fool of themselves to make no real argument is definitely true.

Pop quiz. Who is actually Hitler? Is it:

A. Bill Clinton
    B. George Bush
    C. Barack Obama
    D. Donald Trump
    Even I have never called Trump Hitler.

But there's some pretty scary parallels between Trump's campaign rhetoric and those of Hitler's.

"They're coming into [our country] in masses and living off the welfare of the hard working citizen."

Guess which one said that?

Here's another fun one:

http://interactive.nydailynews.com/2...solini-stalin/

Even I have never called Trump Hitler.

But there's some pretty scary parallels between Trump's campaign rhetoric and those of Hitler's.

"They're coming into [our country] in masses and living off the welfare of the hard working citizen."

Guess which one said that?

Here's another fun one:

http://interactive.nydailynews.com/2...solini-stalin/
    "I never called him Hitler. Now, let me show the ways he is Hitler."

Again. Memes. And any politician that was against illegal (or legal) immigration. I recall Obama didn't have kind words, either, since he oversaw the most deportations.

- - - Updated - - -

I did not say those things. He did. I am quoting him verbatim.

You asked why people do that, I answered. Because he says stuff like that, which does not take a lot of work to hear what you want.

Former NSA Director: Someone Else Making Trump’s 2nd Amendment Comment Would “Be In The Back Of A Police Wagon”
    Hayden: “You’re Not Just Responsible For What You Say, You Are Responsible For What People Hear”
    http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/0...e-wagon/212278

Whether he meant what he said is irrelevant. What people hear, or think they heard is all that matters.
    And you missed Connal. Your blurb excusing everything about Clinton is why you are on that side.

If you say so. I am not voting for Trump because he is unhinged, whines at any little thing while attacking people with name calling, and/or making fun of them "Low energy" "Crooked" etc, etc...

He also supports coal, thinks global warming is a conspiracy from the Chinese, does not support gay marriage, wants to build a wall on the border. Wants to ban (or whatever his view is today, he keeps changing it) muslims from entering the country... etc...

Hillary, for all her faults, like lying (which trump also does), etc, does not share those beliefs. And being in CA, my vote is moot anyway. Hillary will win the CA, no matter if I vote for Libertarian, or Green.
    Your first paragraph is part of the reason. That side is no better than trump. Freely call him all sorts of insults and then cry because he said a woman was bleeding from everywhere.

There is zero difference there and why I love this election cycle. While overall opinions differ, the insults and the hypocritical crying about it are the same and beautiful.

15+ Year Old Account
    "I never called him Hitler. Now, let me show the ways he is Hitler."

Again. Memes. And any politician that was against illegal (or legal) immigration. I recall Obama didn't have kind words, either, since he oversaw the most deportations.
    Yes showing the disturbing similarities of throught processes between the two is calling them literally hitler, uh huh.

I realize it's a lot easier to just wave away the people who got "HE'S HITLER" than it is to someone who points out things in their campaigns that are disturbingly similar to near identical.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2016-08-26 at 11:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you are trolling me now, because he has literally said all those things. Do you want me to find you videos of him calling people "Low Energy Bush" or "Crooked Hillary"?

Or making fun of a reporter? I mean, you know, there is such a thing as google. And we have video now, people have cell phones that record.
    It's not fair if you judge him on things he's said or did! If you do, then it's just as bad as the things he says and does!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I think you are trolling me now, because he has literally said all those things. Do you want me to find you videos of him calling people "Low Energy Bush" or "Crooked Hillary"?

Or making fun of a reporter? I mean, you know, there is such a thing as google. And we have video now, people have cell phones that record.
    Did I deny he said those things? Feel free to point it out and not be a troll yourself.

I said there is zero difference between Trump shit talking people and crying when they say he has small hands and people shit talking Trump and crying when he picks on a reporter. Zero difference.

Or more often "He did not actually say that, he was just misunderstood!" Or "No! He actually meant XYZ."
    And failure to think about that is one of the basic problems of politifact and their Truth-O-Meter.

If a statement is true, but misleading - intentionally or unintentionally; does it make sense to call it "Mostly True", "Mostly False"?

Donald Trump says: Says Hillary Clinton's plan "would tax many small businesses by almost 50 percent."
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...n-would-tax-s/
    The statement is likely literally true (not "Mostly False") - assuming even only one in hundred of the 30,000 potential small businesses that could benefit actually do - since even 300 are many. But, misleading since it is an insignificant part of the small businesses (less than 0.02%), and likely not the small businesses people think about.

Similarly when Obama says:
    "You know, today, women make up about half our workforce, but they still make 77 cents for every dollar a man earns, That is wrong, and in 2014, it's an embarrassment. Women deserve equal pay for equal work."
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ake-77-cents-/
    It is correct (according to some reasonable interpretation), and equally clearly intended to mislead by suggesting that women only earn 77 cents for equal work (which clearly is false).

By having a Fact-O-Meter Politifact is trying to focus on whether the statements are true - which misses the wider point that many statements are misleading, which is a larger problem - but harder to define; since it depends on the interpretation of the statement - not on the statement.

And giving off points for shortened versions as they do is bad. No-one wants to listen to Obama say "women earn 77 cents for every dollar a man earns, for full term year-long workers, across the country" to go from "mostly true" to "true" - and even then he could still have added "Women deserve equal pay for equal work." - and people would still have assumed the statistics was for "equal work".

Yes showing the disturbing similarities of throught processes between the two is calling them literally hitler, uh huh.
    So why compare him to Hitler at all if that wasn't your goal?

Remember how Bernie was going to revolutionize things? What other people lead a revolution of the people?

15+ Year Old Account
    So why compare him to Hitler at all if that wasn't your goal?

Remember how Bernie was going to revolutionize things? What other people lead a revolution of the people?
    "HUR DUR THEY BOTH LED REVOLUTIONS."

I realize it's a lot easier to wave away people who just go "omg he's hitler than ones who show multiple similarities.

Saying that they both played off of people's fear of people of other races and fear of immigrants, through insisting that they were coming in and taking good paying jobs, that they were leeching government welfare, that they were committing crime at far higher rates than native German citizens...

That's a bit more specific than just saying "Oh they both led revolutions," but it kinda hurts your narrative, so I'm sorry.

I was not talking about people here. I was talking about other politicians, and why Trump gets picked on more than the other (politicians) do.

I did not say that either side was "right" in doing it. But why it happens more to Trump.
    And I said it was hilarious and there was zero difference. Then you assumed I said Trump said or did none of those things when I said NOTHING to that effect.

- - - Updated - - -

"HUR DUR THEY BOTH LED REVOLUTIONS."

I realize it's a lot easier to wave away people who just go "omg he's hitler than ones who show multiple similarities.

Saying that they both played off of people's fear of people of other races and fear of immigrants, through insisting that they were coming in and taking good paying jobs, that they were leeching government welfare, that they were committing crime at far higher rates than native German citizens...

That's a bit more specific than just saying "Oh they both led revolutions," but it kinda hurts your narrative, so I'm sorry.
    Yawn. Wake me up when the next election cycle's Hitler has been decided.