Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Futa, I will never understand why sick mentally ill deviants like this nasty unholy combination of man and woman, but for some reason, people do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiztedterry View Post
    7.) Art as a hobby, This serves no practical purpose, why would you waste time painting/drawing when it is completely pointless? Why wouldn't you spend your time doing something productive? Or doing something FUN?
    To many, art is fun, mate...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Asparagus
    Broccoli
    Cauliflower
    Mushrooms
    Spinach
    Liver
    Fruit cake, especially the ones with those little green things (citrons?)
    Anchovies
    Tofu
    Yogurt
    Small talk just for the sake of "conversation"
    Parties
    "Reality" TV
    atheism
    Modern art or any art that looks like a 3 year old or even a chimp could have done it. Huge racket and rip off by people with no talent. Kinda like Rap "music"
    Speaking of ripoffs---bottled water.
    Last edited by Dch48; 2016-08-26 at 07:23 PM.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Organized religion - In my opinion, religion has brought far more harm than good to this world and has held back the progress of humanity for centuries. Not to mention the countless deaths troughout human history just because people didnt believe in the same god/gods.

Nationalism/Patriottism - I feel abit bad for these weak minded people. They probably have nothing to be proud of in their lives, so they look for outside sources to make themselves feel better about themselves
    Twitter/Facebook - I just don't get why people like social media as much as they do...

3rd wave feminism - Feminism isnt about equality anymore, at least not in most western countries.

the Olympics - I understand that some of the athletes are setting records etc, I just don't get why I am supposed to care. When I tell people I dont like the olympics, they usually react as if I just hit them or smthn...

Hypocrite laws for things like alcohol - Alcohol is a hard drug, but people usually refuse to even admit that it's a drug at all.

Most politicians - the average politician would sell their own mother if there was a chance they could gain power/influence from it.

Is "moral" your own sense of justice or is it because you were taught to be such being?

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztedterry View Post
    8.) Smokers - Seriously, it's the fucking 21st century people, the crap you inhale is killing you slowly - It's not cool, it's not sexy - it's fucking nasty, and you're nasty for doing it, oh - and don't think that the cologne/perfume you spray on after smoking does ANYTHING to cover it up, it just makes you smell like an ashtray at a whorehouse.
    I could never bring myself to be with a woman who smokes. I think it is absolutely disgusting as well. Even if she used to smoke, it's a huuuuge turn off. Ugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XeroD View Post
    Peanut Butter.
    people who hate peanut butter.
    also ketchup on steak.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Loli/anime stuff. Elins and the community who are obsessed with them were one of the main reasons I stopped playing Tera. I also (unfairly) assume people with anime avatars/signatures are useless individuals.
    We try our best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    To many, art is fun, mate...
    Can be said about everything ITT.
    Its a giant 'stop liking things I don't like' gathering lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    atheism
    I don't get this one, you don't understand how people can not believe in something? Or just not accept it as a fact?

That people are by nature 'evil'
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

football - most overrated sport ever

smoking - fucking disgusting
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    all these people saying beer, pot, and cigs and im just sitting here like " well, ive never smoked meth"

Reggaeton. Mystified by why women seem to enjoy that crap so much. But hey...as long as they have fun dancing to that shit...I'm in.

Anime - I tried watching it once and I felt bad when watching it. It was so incredibly awful I don't understand how some people can love it.
    Soccer - Can't stand it. The only sport I might consider watching is hockey.
    Celebrities
    The Big Bang Theory - I'd rather watch paint dry.

Can't think of anything else at the moment.
    Last edited by krille20; 2016-08-26 at 10:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Kim Kardashian.
    Yeah. This. Every time I see them on TV or on a magazine, I just wonder wtf they did that made them famous.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krille20 View Post
    Anime - I tried watching it once and I felt bad when watching it. It was so incredibly awful I don't understand how some people can love it.
    Hmm I've seen this enough now that I think I'll bite.

Saying you 'hate' anime as a whole doesn't really make sense. It's like saying you hate movies, or television, or video games. Anime is simply a form of entertainment, that can take a number of different shapes and encompasses many different genres. You have anime aimed at children, anime aimed at teens, anime aimed at adults, at males, at females. You have your mysteries, your comedies, your thrillers, your romance. No doubt there is a story out there that you could enjoy.

The problem is that the majority of anime that people talk about in the west tends to be of a certain type, which has created a whole stereotype and kind of stigma around it. Anime is a lot more diverse than you'd think, and there are many that do not use anything close to the 'typical' art style you see in anime (big eyes, small nose, etc).

What would be more proper is to say that you hate the western anime culture. I would even agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by krille20 View Post
    There's anime and then there's anime.

Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP6vWDUfgpo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2mXrndt1ZI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS3PGKUiSco
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrl5Kj79u4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIyeuK9QBJY

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    League of legends

and yeah beer. It's pretty nasty imo, all tastes the same. (And yes I've had beer all over the world)
    Agreed. Beer is horrible tasting. Wine/rum or GTFO, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I think his name was Ray Jay or some such.
    I'm still mystified by how -I fucked Ray Jay! turned into a multi billion dollar media empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Agreed. Beer is horrible tasting. Wine/rum or GTFO, imo.
    Wine/Gin/Vodka/Tequila/Mezcal. (Or a decent beer).

I could never stand Rum in any form, mixed or otherwise.

Whiskey...

Deleted
    Hmm "never understand" is not really fitting. There are many things (mentioned before) that others love, like facebook, beer, some exotic food and so on, but it is always understandable that others like it, seeing it from their perspective.

So to get on topic - nothing comes to mind. Just gotta position yourself in someone else's shoes and then it IS understandable.