[Guardian] Guardian Legendary Boots (Skysec Hold) nerfed?

I dont know when this has been done so... Dont flame me if I am being nooby

But I noticed from going through the journal before and just... /facepalming at the sucky stats on our tier gear and massive guardian breaking changes.
    I noticed that the legendary item Skysec's Hold was changed from 15% hp to 12% hp. Is this something that has just happened or has it been like this for a while? I dunno if it has but yeah... Even more of a nerf along with the mastery.

P.S

I really dunno what to pick between, Guardian Druid or Protection Warrior to tank alongside a Blood DK. I have played druid since TBC and I love the class, but blizzard are yet again just burning Guardian before a new expansion comes out. Turning it into the mid tier tank as always...

Thoughts?

(Can't link urls or the item due to not posting several times. Somebody to post it here would be a lifesaver.)
    Last edited by Antaz92; 2016-08-26 at 03:46 PM.

They nerfed several classes' legendaries, not just ours.

Still, it hurts pretty bad that they're nerfing bears this close to the start of the expansion. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etamalgren View Post
    They nerfed several classes' legendaries, not just ours.

Still, it hurts pretty bad that they're nerfing bears this close to the start of the expansion. :/
    Could be worse. Remember what they did just before Outlands was released...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

They nerfed some and buffed others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Could be worse. Remember what they did just before Outlands was released...
    What happened? I only started playing WoW about the time Black Temple was released.

It was a recent hotfix, so no, you're not crazy. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...ge=12#post-223

Looks like the items aren't updated in mmoc's database.
    Skysec's Hold: Now heals 12% max hp over 3s.
    Cinidaria, the Symbiote: Now adds 30% damage. Stats also readjusted (745 crit, 413 mastery)
    Dual Determination: Now makes SI recharge 15% faster.
    Sephuz's Secret: Stats adjusted (1552 crit, 620 haste).

The only one of those that was nerfed that I would have expected was Skysec's. The Cinidaria nerf means less co-tank trolling (), and the Dual Determination nerf doesn't really feel like it does anything.

edit: Secondary stats are back to normal on those items. Changes to Equip-effects all still exist.
    edit2: and now the Secondary stats change is back in? Whatever, tooltips are weird.
    Last edited by Braindwen; 2016-08-27 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Skysec's Hold: Now heals 12% max hp over 3s.
    I think this one is debatable as a nerf. The old one healed over 5 sec, while the new one heals over 3 sec. So less healing but more healing per second.

Quote Originally Posted by Braindwen View Post
    Dual Determination: Now makes SI recharge 15% faster.
    Does it still give 1 additional charge of SI?

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    I think this one is debatable as a nerf. The old one healed over 5 sec, while the new one heals over 3 sec. So less healing but more healing per second.
    Does it still give 1 additional charge of SI?
    Yeah, the skysec's change is interesting at least.

DD does still give an extra charge, so it's barely changed at all. But if you have it equipped and die with like 5s left on SI's recharge, you know what to blame.

Just reading this stuff off the dungeon journal btw, so it's easy to check.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etamalgren View Post
    What happened? I only started playing WoW about the time Black Temple was released.
    They decided our damage output was too high, so they nerfed us without giving us threat multipliers like every other tank had. So no threat generation. Too a month or so for them to fix it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Where are these item changes, can't find them

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrais View Post
    Where are these item changes, can't find them
    They're on beta realms. Wowhead's database has merged beta with live. They probably haven't updated it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    They decided our damage output was too high, so they nerfed us without giving us threat multipliers like every other tank had. So no threat generation. Too a month or so for them to fix it.
    Oh, ew. No wonder I didn't notice threat problems when I tried feral(tank) back in BC, I didn't start playing it until well into the expansion.

Should we go for haste in legion? I know mastery is the strongest stat by itself, but since frenzy reg gets a lot stronger with skysec.. I don't want to shift to haste after I got them.

Deleted
    I cannot believe this, i was counting on these legendaries

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    Should we go for haste in legion? I know mastery is the strongest stat by itself, but since frenzy reg gets a lot stronger with skysec.. I don't want to shift to haste after I got them.
    I doubt you should itemize based on the chance of getting the correct legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    I doubt you should itemize based on the chance of getting the correct legendary.
    Blizzard said something about we could control that we get one legendary that we wish during the first tier. At least I understood it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Inukashi View Post
    Blizzard said something about we could control that we get one legendary that we wish during the first tier. At least I understood it that way.
    Nope, legendaries drop randomly from dungeons, world quests and emmisary caches. Small chance. I think in 1 month of beta play I got 1 to drop. Bad one though.

Zaenux and Cenarius are correct; there's no way to target a specific legendary at this point. However, Blizz said that if/when they add more legendaries in a future patch they may create a method to allow you to target a specific one.

To be honest, if you even get any legendary you should be thrilled. I asked Slootbag 3(?) weeks ago how many legendaries he's gotten on beta, and he said he hadn't gotten a single one on any of his characters. And that guy has hundreds of hours of playing beta at this point.