15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Yawn. Wake me up when the next election cycle's Hitler has been decided.
    Hey man, there's one thing that Trump hasn't done that Hitler did do...

And that's putting Jews in gas chambers.

And Hitler isn't the only politician to ever have gotten to power through convincing people that immigrants were coming to take their jobs and rape their wives.

So we're good so far!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Hey man, there's one thing that Trump hasn't done that Hitler did do...

And that's putting Jews in gas chambers.

And Hitler isn't the only politician to ever have gotten to power through convincing people that immigrants were coming to take their jobs and rape their wives.

So we're good so far!
    And you completely gave up on not giving him Hitler. Again. Yawn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Zero difference in what regard? To Trump and Hillary not being different or Trump being made fun of? Making fun of a person without actually addressing their remarks, is wrong, I never argued it was anything but.

But you asked why it happens to Trump more than Hillary. And it is because he makes himself an easy target. You did not like the answer for some reason.
    No. I asked why it was unholy to Jock for Trump and not any other politician. So, you extra didn't pay attention to my posts.

I am not sure what you mean by that statement.
    Why is it bad to say "Trump didn't mean that!" and not "Clinton/Stein/Johnson/Nutz didn't mean that!"?

That's what this whole thing is based on. Not you assuming I'm pretending Trump isn't an idiot.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I agree... but Hillary "not being Trump" is because she has no real "charisma" or "theme" as a candidate that anyone really likes. It's nothing like Sanders, or Obama. She is the same old plutocrat.

Trump is getting the hate (for myself, I would say attention instead of hate) because he says stupid, unhinged/delusional things...

It sucks that these are the choices we have this time around. I think I would have liked a Sanders vs Trump election instead.
    I think its a sign of our current paralysis and general decline. With Clinton nothing will change which isn't really a good thing in a world with rapidly changing conditions and situations.

I fear the problems facing us aren't going wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why is it bad to say "Trump didn't mean that!" and not "Clinton/Stein/Johnson/Nutz didn't mean that!"?

That's what this whole thing is based on. Not you assuming I'm pretending Trump isn't an idiot.
    It seems that often, since Clinton's statements that are taken out of context, when put back into context, are all explained as having the same meaning from those explaining her. Then on the flip side, you take entire statements/small speeches of Trump's, and say "He didn't mean it like that, he meant..." and you get about 20 different versions of what he "really meant" and then the next day Trump comes up and goes "No, I really meant it the way I said it."

Also, no one has ever says "I like Clinton because she's a striaght shooter. She says what she means!" If you're going to like someone because they say what they mean, then have to start explaining that they didn't mean what they say every other day, that kinda kills it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It seems that often, since Clinton's statements that are taken out of context, when put back into context, are all explained as having the same meaning from those explaining her. Then on the flip side, you take entire statements/small speeches of Trump's, and say "He didn't mean it like that, he meant..." and you get about 20 different versions of what he "really meant" and then the next day Trump comes up and goes "No, I really meant it the way I said it."

Also, no one has ever says "I like Clinton because she's a striaght shooter. She says what she means!" If you're going to like someone because they say what they mean, then have to start explaining that they didn't mean what they say every other day, that kinda kills it.
    So, what you're saying is, in addition to not being a moron, Clinton also has more competent people explain what she says?

People like to talk about Clinton like she's some great savior and not a standard politician. She may be the preferred Victor in a match I will not be voting on, but it's fucking obnoxious to pretend she is pure. That shit annoyed me with Obama along with "Black President! Woo!"

- - - Updated - - -

Is it "bad"? I think the person doing it feels justified in doing that; I don't think it's "bad"; I think they are wrong in their interpretation, or trying to spin it in a more favorable light. But the same stuff happens with Hillary's stuff, but as mentioned, her issues are not personal, it is all political corruption.

The people that get personally insulted by Trump take it out on the people trying to re-interpret/Jock for Trump about what he said, except they are not buying it; first impressions, and all that.
    Answer truthfully. Is it the spinning you view as wrong or the spinning for Trump?

10+ Year Old Account
    but it's fucking obnoxious to pretend she is pure.
    No one claimed that she is pure. But, I guess, straw mans are easier to attack, eh?

Hillary is a solid, bright politician. But, again, it would be boring, wouldn't it? It is much more fun when you label all candidates as evil! The drama, the action!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I said there is zero difference between Trump shit talking people and crying when they say he has small hands and people shit talking Trump and crying when he picks on a reporter. Zero difference.
    1. The people on this forum aren't running for president.
    2. Making fun of someone's disability is not picking on a reporter. It goes far deeper than that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Compared to other western countries we are doing pretty well. I don't think Trump, or Hillary will destroy the US. (If they don't start a war over Tweets that is).

I just think the next President will be a reaction to the Winner, and it will be a bigger shift than normal. Go down the nationalistic/white power side with the alt-right, the status quo with the Hillary type "left" politicians, or chose a person that will address the issues of Globalization without Isolation.

If I am being really idealistic/naive, my hope would be that Hillary, being the windsock she is, pivots to helping people affected by the trade agreements, and actually fixes that, wage stagnation, and income inequality. But I doubt she will do that.
    I don't think they will destroy us but I think we are staring down a converging of MANY problems and they are not going to wait for Hillary's holding pattern presidency to pass before continuing. My opinion of Hillary is much darker, I think she is merely a "Managerial President," someone to keep things functional in accordance with interests of her socioeconomic class.

I think the issue is the US' problems are the sort that build slowly, cascade into other problems, its like the shifting of the tectonic plates beneath our feet.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    1. The people on this forum aren't running for president.
    2. Making fun of someone's disability is not picking on a reporter. It goes far deeper than that.
    1. People on editorials, news programs and political punditsare here?
    2. I don't see it as a man insulted for his disabilities.

- - - Updated - - -

Both. I have rolled my eyes at people spinning stuff for Hillarys benefit; but people spinning for Trump (in my view) are more wrong than people that spin for Hillary, Romney, or Bush (or other "normal" politicians). Because the latter at least are all "policy" spins, the former (for Trump) are seemingly personal attacks on whole groups, races, sexes, etc...in my view the stuff he says is inexcusable.
    But one is better and that's all that matters in the end for my argument. Subject matter is different usually, but everyone spins. And it's always hilarious to watch hypocrisy, like Trump talking about pay-to-play or people pretending that Super Predator thing never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    This is basically just conspiracy theory and ignorance...
    Which part? Because it is all true. How Republicans say that all blacks or Democrats are on welfare and that the country is in a welfare state though they don't talk about how it got there with Bush's policies and destroying of the economy.

And the weed thing? http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-re-black.html

And the white rapist only getting probation? http://abcnews.go.com/US/18-year-cha...ry?id=41589866

So tell me, where are the conspiracies?

10+ Year Old Account
    People like to talk about Clinton like she's some great savior and not a standard politician. She may be the preferred Victor in a match I will not be voting on, but it's fucking obnoxious to pretend she is pure. That shit annoyed me with Obama along with "Black President! Woo!"
    I've been reading both threads here and watching a lot of news. I don't get the feeling that many Clinton supporters are saying she's perfection. Take, for example, the emails. Not her finest hour. It just follows a line of other govt officials, including Powell and Rice, doing exactly the same thing, and the FBI didn't file charges. It is a problem, but a problem the US has collectively proven we're willing to accept.

Hell, the more recent Clinton supporters making the news are disgruntled Republicans basically saying "sigh, Clinton is the lesser of two evils". Not a ringing endorsement at all. But an endorsement nonetheless.

Maybe all those years of pushing health care (from her Foundation, duh, to back past First Lady to a paper published by Harvard Law in 1973: Clinton has been literally actively working for children's health for longer than I've been alive), charity work, her strong/respected international work as Secretary of State, her choice of Vice President, her allegiance to her party and the President, her useful experience as Senator and Secretary of State, and one or two other things have more people than not saying "she's not really all that bad", even if they're not saying "Bless White Southern Female Jesus".

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    I believe this pic is relevant here (god I love ben garrison and stefan molyneux)
    You mean the bitches for Cheeto Jesus? Stefan is a fucking retard that belongs in part of Breitbart for being so stupid and Garrison, never heard of him. But if he is shilling for Trump then he deserves to go bankrupt.

"Better" is relative... Hillary is better than Trump. In the same way Two Face is "better" than the Joker. Both actually suck, but if you compare the two, one is "better", yes.
    Not really. Either way, you're looking at psychological torture that makes you wonder if they'll actually kill you or not.

You probably missed it. But you accidentally called Hillary Two Face. So, our choices are a psycho and a psycho. One psycho is just more fun to watch.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Better" is relative... Hillary is better than Trump. In the same way Two Face is "better" than the Joker. Both actually suck, but if you compare the two, one is "better", yes.
    Hillary is more the type of evil that does evil purely without thinking about it.

I've called her that on more than one occasion.

Hillary is Two Face... she is sane 50% of the time... Trump is the Joker...

Of the two, I pick the one that is crazy less often.
    As long as you are aware of you yourself making the match up villain vs villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I've been reading both threads here and watching a lot of news. I don't get the feeling that many Clinton supporters are saying she's perfection. Take, for example, the emails. Not her finest hour. It just follows a line of other govt officials, including Powell and Rice, doing exactly the same thing, and the FBI didn't file charges.
    They were not exactly the same thing. Clinton is the only one to use a private email address and a private email server to conduct her business on.

I've called her that on more than one occasion.

Hillary is Two Face... she is sane 50% of the time... Trump is the Joker...

Of the two, I pick the one that is crazy less often.

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree, I think she does what she thinks plays well with whatever group she is talking to. Like a windsock pointing whichever way the wind blows.

I think her "evil" is more of a pragmatic "do what I can, when I can without getting caught"... sometimes that thing is actually "good" but done in a shady way... sort of like Illidan, or Sylvanas.... Or Morgan le Fay.
    Okay. Why do you keep picking people known for being betrayers to represent Hillary?

Personally I find it much more fun to bash trump than to defend Hillary, but when the chips are down I can rely on Hillary to be Hillary, a Clinton at the core who takes by hook or crook but you at least can tell someone her policies with a straight face, not like Trump who changes his policies with every stiff breeze and says one thing to his base and another to Latinos in hopes the two won't compare notes even though it was said on national television. The man is a mess in motion, chaos personified and that can't be made presidential no matter how hard you try.
    What ever crookedness she is capable of no one has convinced me that he wouldn't do the same while talking about the size of his cock at the same time.

Let's not forget, Hillary in her speech effectively called half the nation racist. Her speech came out to be "If you support Trump you're racist, if you don't support Hillary you're racist."

It's beyond divisive and utterly lacking in leadership. What a dumpster fire of a human being.