Deleted
    Would like to request a new signature seeing as my rogue have changed name and all =) http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...illflow/simple my current rogue =)

As far as text goes, Just the name and server works.
    Gear set - the tmog i'm currently using
    Helm visible - no thanks
    Pose - Something that fits a swashbuckling outlaw rogue, otherwise a blowing kiss?
    Color scheme - Not sure about this one, Was wondering if I could let it be a surprise by whoever decides to do it for me? =P anything goes really, Sexy/dark/murderous u name it, I'm a belf rogue afterall, both sexy and murderous =P
    Extras - something to fit rogue lore perhaps? can't really think of anything, but if the designer knows of something cool im all ears =)

Thanks in advance to whoever decides to do it for me =) And sorry for having 100% clear mind on the pose but

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshak View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Drphilidan
    Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lidan/advanced
    Gear set: If possible the first Tier from Legion for Demon Hunters
    Helm visible: No preference - whichever is easier
    Cloak visible: No need as I would just like a shoulders/head shot
    Your pose: Just a head/shoulder shot unless that's too much work - if so one with both glaives in an attack pose
    General colour scheme: Something with a mix of green, purple and black (demon colors)
    Any extras: Just a background with some sort of mist and lightning but how that's done I'll leave that to the creativity/imagination of the creator.

Thanks to the person who picks this up. I'm going to be maining my Vengeance DH so hence the sig request.

*Nearly 3 week bump*
    If I missed someone picking this up my apologies - haven't been able to check the forums here with the onset of School starting (I do IT). I know there's an issue with sig creation and imports but just wanted to bump this (not desperately mind you!)

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Tuarwen View Post
    could you only make a little smaller on the sides?

The height is perfect (250)

I think the max width should be 1100 (but I'm not 100% sure)

I would really appreciate if you could edit that for me

here's a screenshot of how it looks on enjin:
    http://imgur.com/d8IRjqN

Fixed!

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post

Fixed!
    Thanks a lot!

And btw I saw that you said on the early post that you remembered my name from somewhere... its cause u made my signature las month lol.... And it also looked awesome, so thx again

Deleted
    Visible text: Redtuzk
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ltuzk/advanced
    Gear set: Current set, just the the face/head showing with no helm.
    Your pose: Artist's choice
    Any extras: Would like a general felgreen/DH class colored avatar, also if the text could be in the font of Expressway that'd be cool. Alternatively a pixelfont of sorts if the artist thinks it'll look better.

Thanks a lot!

Hopping WMV soon will be ready

Signature:
    Visible text: My name "Xinec" and guild "Ampelexus"
    Armory link: eu. battle.net/wow/en/character/tarren-mill/Xinecqt/simple (Can't post links)
    Gear set: The Hunter TOT Tier 15 HC version with out the headpiece replace it with "Malefactor's Eyepatch", "Tabard of the light bringer" and weapon the CM gun. Something like this wowhead. com/dressing-room#mazc0zH80kz9o8scH808jQK87cjUn87cf0B87cjUU808jia808jQJ808jiu808v0587c
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: I will give the creator free rain to do what ever he or she finds to be the most fitting (gun does not need to shown)
    General colour scheme: Would love to have some green/blue fitting to the transmog. What ever the creator think looks good
    Any extras: would love for my Spirit Bear (Spirit beast from Grizzly Hills "Arcturis") to be there in the background (faded)

Thanks in advance Xineq

Deleted

Alliance Request

Wallpaper: a wallpaper and a signature size would be great
    Resolution: regular full HD
    Visible text: Xkwizit "Definition of Perfection"
    Armory link: No need. Would like the grand marshal claymore sword

General colour scheme: Would like my name, the quote and sword on some sort of Alliance theme background, but with a hint of "dark" to give the impression of a good, but bad warrior.

2nd idea: the grand marshal sword one side and the high warlord great sword on the other, and fading between locations (SW and Org?)

link paypal for tip =)

many thanks in advance.

edit: wont let me post link to pictures, so google Grand Marshal Claymore and It comes up with some pretty good quality pictures

Deleted
    Avatar: Nathrezim face, might be from W3 but updated Legion model would be better!

Signature: Nathrezim, no words needed, just a fitting cool shadow fel theme

Resolution: fitting this forum

Sorry about not being able to post links, replaced what I can to make them usable
    Signature
    Visible text: If possible my char's name and server, the server name being below Reloaded
    Armory link: eu.battleDOTnet/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Reloaded/simple
    Gear set: Mythic T17 Hunter (wowheadDOTcom/transmog-set=1873/rylakstalker-s-battlegear-recolor) With the Crystal-shot longrifle
    Helm visible: Malefactor's Eyepatch
    Cloak visible: No Thanks
    Your pose: Aiming the gun ideally towards a target off the signature
    General colour scheme: Blue/Red
    Any extras: If its possible to have Loque'nahak in the background that would be amazing, also in a forest stalking animals if thats okay aswell.
    Char Views: prntscrDOTcom/cb2986 Front prntscrDOTcom/cb29ct Side

Deleted
    I'm looking for a Stream chat overlay.
    All it need is my charname Yaneas with a shadow theme.

420x190 would be the perfect size.

My char is Yaneas-Frostwolf EU (can't post a link to it)
    Last edited by mmocc4864e606b; 2016-08-27 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manoni View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: None
    Armory link: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Varsios/simple
    Gear set: Transmog set off the Armory
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Battle stance or Atacking
    General colour scheme: Orange-Red something that assimilates the blackrock forge as it's the place where my transmog comes.
    PS: Don't forget the smoke from the helmet please!
    I'll bump my request

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Brunnor
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...in/Sofe/simple
    Gear set: Something cool and DH looking.
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Maker's choice
    General colour scheme: Demonhunter-y
    Any extras: Nothing really! I just always love the work you guys do here(I get a new sig each expansion) and love all of the ones I've got so far!

Thanks in advance
    Bump, I know you guys are busy tho! So no rush!

Bump, I know you guys are busy tho! So no rush!
    We're not busy we're stalled out. :/

Hello! I had a chat box overlay made before and would like to request a new one. My guild has asked me to main switch for Legion to a Holy Paladin, so would like to request something with my new character/name.

Twitch: Chat Box Overlay

Visible text: I'd like my name displayed for sure- Meeri, and my Guild name- Monster. Meeri of Monster, Mal'Ganis (MG) or whatever the artist would see fit. (bonus would be a tiny Horde symbol). Level of importance would be my name>guild name>and server.

Logo/Character: I would like my Blood Elf displayed, it can be a head shot or bust, doesn't matter to me. My gear is atrocious (newly level'd toon) so maybe the CM set for paladins from Siege would be nice to have. Basically, anything that would match or look well with the theme made.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Meeri/advanced

General colour scheme: As for colour, I like white, gold, pink, and softer hues to go with the Holy Paladin. I've seen great work on these threads and am not very picky.

Specifics/Extras: Light emanating from the character with the Paladin wings would be very nice. Regal, Light bringer.

Thank you in advance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    We're not busy we're stalled out. :/
    With how many you guys have done, I'm not surprised at all.

Nay hon, you misunderstand. Our WMV (the program we use to get the characters) is broken. Until they get it fixed we're stalled out and unable to do any sigs with characters. We'd love to do them all but we're stuck. :/
    As soon as WMV is up and running we'll be back with a vengeance.

Heya, was wondering if one of you lovely Individuals could make me a forum signature!!

Signature
    Visible Text: Hypo
    Armory Link: My armory is Hyposki on Hyjal US (Sorry I cannot post links on this forum yet) If this is an Issue let me know
    Gear Set: Would like to be wearing the T6 Rogue Gear (Slayer's Gear) with Cursed Vision of Sargeras (The Blindfold) as my helm. and The Dusk Blade as my weapons
    Helm Visible?: Yes Please!
    Cloak Visible?: No
    Pose: A Fighting pose preferably the standard blood elf rogue right click pose!
    Color Scheme: Something to do with the shadows with a bit of red to match the gear I am using.
    Extras: Not really any major extras just would like it to really feel rogue like with striking from the shadows and such!

Thanks In advance I really appreciate the artists here for their wonderful work and them even just doing this!

Hm Exiled Legion person. If I was able to (which sadly I'm not) I feel like I'd have to make yours, half my DA is chat covers and signatures for EL raiders lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I dare not even use that site for models, it's so frustrating. Your Chat Cover came out really nice, though. I watched your Twitch stream on making it
    Yeah hence why he's kneeling, no movement means I didn't have to mess with trying to get a non-garbage pose via screenshot spam. Thanks

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Hello !

I have a request for some graphics to fill my twitch page.

Twitch channel
    Armory
    YouTube channel
    Guild website
    Screenshot of UI

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Offline image, profile banner, info boxes and a chat blocker for my stream.

Visible text:
    Offline image: I would like a big text saying offline, aswell as my Nickname "Bamsie" and guild name.
    Profile banner: I want my nickname "Bamsie" and guild name.
    Info boxes: Donate, About me, My characters, Guild (with guildname and server), PC specs and YouTube.
    Chat blocker: Nickname "Bamsie"

Logo/Character:
    Offline image: I want my death knight to be shown.
    Profile banner: Same as offline image, but with my guild logo aswell, like this
    Chat blocker: Something like my forum sig, or anything you think would be awesome really.

General colour scheme:
    All: Same theme as my forum sig made by Visenna, looks amazing <3

Specifics/Extras:
    Gearset: My current transmog, ref. screenshot of UI
    If possible, would be awesome to have the profile banner image in a resolution fit for my YouTube channel aswell.

Sizes:
    Offline image: 16:9 scale, for twitch
    Profile banner: 900x480 pixels
    Info boxes: Not sure what is normal, but twitch says this: maximum of 320px W and 300px H
    Chat blocker: 300x412 pixels (This is the ratio atleast "1x1.37", using a 4k monitor, not sure if this gives an impact on the resolution required)

This is a huge request and I understand that something like this takes a whole lot of time to make. I appreciate it alot if anybody is up for the challenge and want to help me out with my twitch channel

Regards Bamsie
    Last edited by Xragul; 2016-08-28 at 02:37 PM.

Visible text: Tajni

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n%C3%AD/simple

Gear set: http://puu.sh/qREzT/de9b7980fd.jpg That set.

Helm visible: No.

Cloak visible: No.

Your pose: I was thinking a signature that shows the character in the middle and in the background has a bear swiping or something, because I'm a guradian druid.

General colour scheme: The colors of Ursol, if that is not nice use green-ish!

Ursol: http://puu.sh/qRERh/f74f3a11ab.jpg

Any extras: Maybe Ursol, the bear in the background, and the same cholor scheme as he is on the whole signature would fit? Otherwise use the green-ish!
    Last edited by Odengard; 2016-08-29 at 08:43 PM.