Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    I think you raided HFC far too long by now to remember that every single boss next month will be longer than 5 minutes.

About the ring - it is by far the best legendary in my opinion, regardless of what simcraft says or will ever say. The possibility to stack this with procs or buffs or vulnerability periods etc is just too good in real life. Just imagine lusting for yourself with combustion+rune up on one of Iskar add waves, you're not going to see this in simcraft graphs.
    you're forgetting that we're resource confined, yes it looks awesome in theory but it wont get you more than 8 instant pyros, possibly 9 within a combust and thats stretching it. the pyro and DB legendary are generally better over all, simply bcoz they dont need the fights to be a certain length or require your guild to essentially not get gear in order to not kill bosses faster, benefitting you equally as time goes on no matter the length of the fight or the gear your guild have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shayuki View Post

I wouldn't be surprised if pyro legendary is the best, but it won't be too long until you can use both, you know.
    aye, at which point its most likely going to be better to use the DB legendary over the TW ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Torian kel View Post
    I think you're actually retarded
    Why so butthurt bro?
    Double lust on progress is OP as hell and will be bis no question, you'd know that if you actually progressed anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    the pyro and DB legendary are generally better over all
    Because you say so?

Why so butthurt bro?
    Double lust on progress is OP as hell and will be bis no question, you'd know that if you actually progressed anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you say so?
    Incorrect. You see when you lust is not always at the start of a fight. Sometimes its saved for just a phase or certain part of the fight. Besides we already know most people will be fire and the Bracers sim higher.

Deleted
    So you use timewarp at the start, 5 minutes later you use your own timewarp and then someone else uses bloodlust 30 seconds just for you for a total of 90 seconds of timewarp per boss attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why so butthurt bro?
    I didn't know mages where the only relevant class in raids, thanks for letting me know. When you'll have actual experience, well' have a discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    So you use timewarp at the start, 5 minutes later you use your own timewarp and then someone else uses bloodlust 30 seconds just for you for a total of 90 seconds of timewarp per boss attempt.

JESUS CHRIST Are you people really not seeing the issue in your inane statements ? Do you think raids are composed of 20 mages ? Mages are not bloodlust priority in progress for fucks sake

Why so butthurt bro?

- - - Updated - - -

Because you say so?
    Actually, the sims that have been posted all over the thread. And it the pyro bracers are going to be even better after the buff. The general consensus is to run bracers as first and shard for second legionadary whenever you unlock the second for ST, and Dragon's breath+shard for AoE i believe. Maybe/probably for mythic+ with another lust class in the group the shard would be BiS ST though.

Deleted
    Because you say so?
    i find it funny that you say this coz apparently we are supposed to take your word for it but the difference between you and me is that i have sims to back up my claim while we have to take your word for it, ironic isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Incorrect. You see when you lust is not always at the start of a fight. Sometimes its saved for just a phase or certain part of the fight.
    You see you get double lust regardless of where it is popped unless its 40s before kill.

Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    Actually, the sims that have been posted all over the thread.
    Again, sims shown so far are worth completely nothing, because they don't include movement. Legendary built around hardcasting pyros will be pure shit in movement fights which is most of them. So yeah, continue trusting sims.

Deleted
    Legendary built around hardcasting pyros will be pure shit in movement fights
    Practice on Ice Floes and Blinking.

Again, sims shown so far are worth completely nothing, because they don't include movement. Legendary built around hardcasting pyros will be pure shit in movement fights which is most of them. So yeah, continue trusting sims.
    Do you have any idea how much someone can move around during a 4 second cast with Ice Floes? Lol.

And ice floes is 100% uptime, OK.

And ice floes is 100% uptime, OK.
    Good thing that those bracers also doesnt have 100% uptime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marquee Bindings of the Sun King - After consuming Hot Streak, there is a 20% chance that your next non-instant Pyroblast cast within 15 sec deals 300% additional damage, up from 200%.
    Cord of Infinity - Mana regeneration is now increased after dropping below 40% mana, up from 25%.
    Koralon's Burning Touch - 662 Haste reduced to 496. 662 Critical Strike added. Scorch deals 350% increased damage against enemies below 25% health, up from 250%.

My goodness. Bindings just came out as really clearly as the most important leg to have asap. Stats on koralon look real good as well

Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    Good thing that those bracers also doesnt have 100% uptime.
    Yeah, another drawback. On use>procs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    Practice on Ice Floes and Blinking.
    exactly, between ice floes and shimmer, the movement argument against the pyro bracers pretty much becomes null and void, and after the buff to it, i think its safe to say that the pyro bracers are the way to go for ST dps.

exactly, between ice floes and shimmer, the movement argument against the pyro bracers pretty much becomes null and void, and after the buff to it, i think its safe to say that the pyro bracers are the way to go for ST dps.
    Well not according to our local expert at mage dps - stevenho.

I've long started wondering why mages always need to be op. It will not change so might as well accept it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    Well not according to our local expert at mage dps - stevenho.
    yeah, apparently the TW ring is OP as fuck, yet it sims lower than both the pyro bracers and DB helm, the TW ring is only really good if extra burst is needed.

Why so butthurt bro?

- - - Updated - - -
    Nope. You're wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    I've long started wondering why mages always need to be op. It will not change so might as well accept it.
    Gotta keep those pesky elemental shamans out of raids.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, apparently the TW ring is OP as fuck, yet it sims lower than both the pyro bracers and DB helm, the TW ring is only really good if extra burst is needed.
    And if you already dont have other haste proc items that could devalue it.