How many Cinematics will Legion have one wonders

It seems blizzard has been going cinematics crazy ever since the inception of Cata and MoP (Wrath Gate introduced us to our first ever in game cinematic but my point stands, they didnt really make a deal of it until making it mandatory in MoP).

Ever since, we've been getting progressivly more Cinematics than ever before, In WoD including trailers for patch content we got about 8-9 cinematics in total out of the overall experience (not) including the garrison upgrade cutscenes.

In Broken Shores and DH starter we already get introduced to about 5, begging me to wonder, how many more are there?

One thing I do suspect is that given after you finish the broken shores, the park district currently possesses a point you can fly on and there is no visible object there, im going to guess there will be a cinematic monument to Varian as they did with Vol'jin passing the Torch with Sylvanas.

We already have 1 additional patch content cinematic taking the number so far to 6, I predict, there will be maybe 13-14 by the end of Legion since blizzard seems fond of cinematics.

Im going to "not" include the broken shores mini cinematic when you arrive on the shore since it doesnt really count as a big cinematic much like Garrison upgrades.

7+ Year Old Account
    The thing in the park is a monument to Varian that phases in after the Dalaran quest

10+ Year Old Account
    I'ts not just Blizzard thats fond of them, I'm fond of the cinematics too, so the more the merrier!

The cinematics are incredible, I can't wait to see them all. And not just the cinematics, but also the patch trailers. Siege of Orgrimmar patch trailer is still awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush1701 View Post
    I'ts not just Blizzard thats fond of them, I'm fond of the cinematics too, so the more the merrier!
    Hell yeah, I'm hoping there's AT LEAST one per zone personally. WoD only got cinematics in four of it's zones, it's time to step up.

Deleted
    Don't care how many they put in as long as I can skip them.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    The cinematics are incredible, I can't wait to see them all. And not just the cinematics, but also the patch trailers. Siege of Orgrimmar patch trailer is still awesome.
    That patch trailer gave me goosebumps when I watched it. No idea why, it was just that badass I guess.

I love every cinematic they have really ever made. Id love to see a lot more coming in Legion.

There's 3 more at least. One at the Alliance vs Horde battle in Stormheim. Another at the end of Stormheim. One at the end of Val'sharah.

in total theres 12 if im not mistaken, excluding the DH's ones BUT including the broken shore related cinematics

Legion_G_A_STH_1920.avi
    Legion_G_H_STH_1920.avi
    Legion_HRB_G_1920.avi
    Legion_HRB_K_1920.avi
    Legion_IQ_ID_1920.avi
    Legion_IQ_LV_1920.avi
    Legion_STH_1920.avi
    Legion_SU_I_1920.avi
    Legion_VAL_YD_1920.avi
    Legion_VAL_YX_1920.avi
    Those 10 are still encrypted, but I guess they will be unlocked on launch day or some time around that.

STH - probably stormheim, SU - suramar, VAL - valsharah, HRB - harbingers, IQ - ???

Deleted
    IQ = Illidan questline about his past.

Deleted
    Not to be picky ( as i love the cinematics) but wrathgate wasnt even close to the first, their was one in a tower in Elwynn Forest when you clicked an item.
    If it adds to a story im all for cinematics, loved Uldum in cata due to them.
    Last edited by mmoc9bf106605f; 2016-08-27 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Those 10 are still encrypted, but I guess they will be unlocked on launch day or some time around that.

STH - probably stormheim, SU - suramar, VAL - valsharah, HRB - harbingers, IQ - ???
    In at least one previous instance blizzard selectively removed a core part, which is then downloaded on-demand when the client requires it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post

IQ = Illidan Quest

Deleted
    Hopefully not as much. And I hope you can cancel them in time before shit around you happens.

I love the cinematics. I wish more of them were of the pristine polish we get with the introduction cinematic to the game/expansion (commonly used in trailers for the game on tv). But I enjoy seeing them in more places.

That being said, after the first few characters, I wish I could auto skip them. I hate sometimes forgetting and being surprised by a cinematic or even getting the first couple notes of the score before I'm able to hit escape.