Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    my mage is level 88 and has 14 hours /played. by far the fastest so far.

warrior was 34 hours at 100.
    priest was 31 hours at 100.

took a level 1 warlock to westfall at level 1, got in a group, and was level 19 in 25 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Without 280% flying:
    Do stage 1 and 2 in Kharanos for Alliance or Tarren Mill for Horde (due to proximity and terrain, these are easier to get to mob packs in the first stage and to LTs in the second stage than some others like Sentinel Hill or Gadgetzan), run into your inn once stage 3 dings, log out, log back in, and repeat as desired. Near the end of the timer shown on the continent map, do the final stage for boss and stage completion XP, and wait out the reset. Hold onto your lockboxes and only open them up once you seriously outlevel your current gear; try to keep as many as you can for level cap to up your chances of getting 700+ warforged items.

With 280% flying:
    Same as above, but stick around for stage 3 and fly to bosses, then reset.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Without 280% flying:
    Do stage 1 and 2 in Kharanos for Alliance or Tarren Mill for Horde (due to proximity and terrain, these are easier to get to mob packs in the first stage and to LTs in the second stage than some others like Sentinel Hill or Gadgetzan), run into your inn once stage 3 dings, log out, log back in, and repeat as desired. Near the end of the timer shown on the continent map, do the final stage for boss and stage completion XP, and wait out the reset. Hold onto your lockboxes and only open them up once you seriously outlevel your current gear; try to keep as many as you can for level cap to up your chances of getting 700+ warforged items.

With 280% flying:
    Same as above, but stick around for stage 3 and fly to bosses, then reset.
    how much faster leveling is this than doing them normally?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    how much faster leveling is this than doing them normally?
    Dunno, I haven't sat down and timed it, but I find it more enjoyable to hit the invasion up and smash big demons with tons of people than questing through Draenor the tenth time.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

all six being up at once has definitely slowed it down..

when there were only 3 at a time just tagging every mob during stage 1, 2 and 3 and resetting at stage 4 got me three characters from 90 to 100 in 4 hours.

right now.. the times i've sat afk'ing to leech a couple chests while eating or whatever, stage 3 alone has taken like 30-40 minutes to even be completed.. *shrug* maybe i am just getting bad shards constantly?

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually do all four stages. Participating nets more EXP plus you can just sell the gear from the chests if you have 'Looms. It's massive Gold for lowbie alts and pays for riding skills XD

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Dunno, I haven't sat down and timed it, but I find it more enjoyable to hit the invasion up and smash big demons with tons of people than questing through Draenor the tenth time.

...Yep, I leveled 6 chars from 90s to 100 this week (Warlock, Priest, Druid, Hunter, Shaman and Mage). Of those chars, I skipped Draenor entirely with the last four of them ^_^

Plus, when you hit 100 you can speed through all the content you skipped if you want. LOL.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity is anyone unlocking Riding/Flying whilst doing these? Friend of mine unlocked Expert Flying at 71 and Cold Weather Flying at 80 automatically. I've seen one or two others get this as well but not got anything myself.

OT; Been doing Barrens and Azshara Invasions on a Warrior from 61 onwards. 77ish right now, seem to be getting about 1.5 Levels per invasion (seems higher above 70). Spent maybe 3/4 Hours at it. Not really much honestly, just doing it as down time between farming Legendary Rings on Alts.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Can you buy wow tokens with the RAF to get the mount or does it have to be purchased with money.
    Gametime is gametime, doesn't matter. You put 2 wow tokens into raf account, get 30 days back on your primary account and a mount, after 7 days (I guess the delay is there to prevent chargebacks or other shenanigans).

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    What's it cost in total to do RAF, buy the game and a month of game time for the mount?
    You need to buy 2 months on the second account for the mount. That account will have 90 days total (30 from upgrading the game + 60 from sub). Sub obviously can be done by wow tokens so it's free from my point of view. The base game (no need to buy legion on that account unless you really want to) depends, you can try to find some sale to get it cheaper, when I rafed myself it was when they had a the game on sale for 5euro. Nowadays there's no official sale, but there could be online shops having it cheaper.