I'd love QP to have a 1 hero limit as well. They should add another game mode specifically for 'fooling around' to cater to the people who want to experiment with weird group setups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting my kicks in with Genji before the nerfs come in, and maybe after they do, the bar will be low enough I won't be called a bad weebo anymore! He is definitely one of the harder characters to learn not only because of his skills, but because it seems like you get called out a lot more if you suck at him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I'd love QP to have a 1 hero limit as well. They should add another game mode specifically for 'fooling around' to cater to the people who want to experiment with weird group setups.
    yes please, that would be heaven in game.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    She's in a strange spot because she's not actually bad, and can end up completely dominating a match (our Ana got told to 'kill her daughter' whom I was playing); the problem she has is the popularity and strength of her counters. It's hard to really know how to fix that workout making her ridiculous.
    The problem is that they can't make her better, because she is that strong. If you leave her alone she'll destroy your entire team for 10 minutes on end, whereas if you use one of her counters, she'll be sitting and crying in her base

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    yes please, that would be heaven in game.
    But quickplay is made to not be taken seriously. Yes it rather does suck that the people who want to take the game seriously have to play quickplay instead of comp, but you should be able to deal with 6x whatever hero quite easily

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    But quickplay is made to not be taken seriously. Yes it rather does suck that the people who want to take the game seriously have to play quickplay instead of comp, but you should be able to deal with 6x whatever hero quite easily
    Yeah, you'd think so, but that attitude towards quickplay is really toxic for the game's player retention and attraction. YOU might spam competitive all day every day, but there are plenty of people who have no or little desire to play competitive, but still want to jump in for a game or two of quickplay and try to be relatively serious. But there's no chance of that. Which is another contributing factor to me having played perhaps 3 games of Overwatch in the last 3-4 weeks. I don't like the pressure of competitive, and I don't like people fucking around in quickplay either. And no one gives a shit about the random brawls. Whoops, that's pretty much all of Overwatch done for. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Yeah, you'd think so, but that attitude towards quickplay is really toxic for the game's player retention and attraction. YOU might spam competitive all day every day, but there are plenty of people who have no or little desire to play competitive, but still want to jump in for a game or two of quickplay and try to be relatively serious. But there's no chance of that. Which is another contributing factor to me having played perhaps 3 games of Overwatch in the last 3-4 weeks. I don't like the pressure of competitive, and I don't like people fucking around in quickplay either. And no one gives a shit about the random brawls. Whoops, that's pretty much all of Overwatch done for. Oh well.
    I didn't touch Competitive outside of my placement matches. I've been dicking around in quickplay all season.
    If you want to play quickplay somewhat seriously, get a group of friends that want to play (There's an entire thread on this forum dedicated to just that).

Deleted
    Level 122 now and I am still enjoying OW alot got to rank 61 last season and I love playing Zarya and Genji

10+ Year Old Account
    That dilemma over Blackhardt or Bloodhardt skin. So decided on Blackhardt, levels up, gets Bloodhardt in the box. :s

7+ Year Old Account
    That dilemma over Blackhardt or Bloodhardt skin. So decided on Blackhardt, levels up, gets Bloodhardt in the box. :s
    i dont know if that's bad or good luck.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i dont know if that's bad or good luck.
    Me neither. Better than a dupe though!

I'll play a nice and relaxing round of Mercy.

PotG with a 4x res + 3 kills in the clip + I had a 62% kill participation card. Never had to dps that much as Mercy to save a game.

Well, I've got my gold ready for one of the new Reinhardt skins, just can't decide which. I like the idea of Griefhardt, but it's monochromed dark green. I would've liked it more if it had more color, perhaps some flowers tangled in?

The Balderich skin should've had a fur cloak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'll play a nice and relaxing round of Mercy.

PotG with a 4x res + 3 kills in the clip + I had a 62% kill participation card. Never had to dps that much as Mercy to save a game.
    Did try to play some support today, but it seems no one wants to actually deal with Tracer anymore; so that's basically impossible. Even went in one game with 2 support; a Mercy and me on Ana, we just got left to a marauding Tracer so we both swapped out. I went 76 to encourage grouping up if people wanted heals, and because I'm okay at dealing with Tracers with him - and that oddly worked out so we won. But still, just so frustrating, even happens on Reinhardt, everyone just wants to pick the 'easier' targets so they let her run wild. I saw a lot of the same with Pharah before McCree was buffed, but that was nowhere near as bad.

Did try to play some support today, but it seems no one wants to actually deal with Tracer anymore; so that's basically impossible. Even went in one game with 2 support; a Mercy and me on Ana, we just got left to a marauding Tracer so we both swapped out. I went 76 to encourage grouping up if people wanted heals, and because I'm okay at dealing with Tracers with him - and that oddly worked out so we won. But still, just so frustrating, even happens on Reinhardt, everyone just wants to pick the 'easier' targets so they let her run wild. I saw a lot of the same with Pharah before McCree was buffed, but that was nowhere near as bad.
    I tend to not having a problem with Tracer. I'm quick to call her out and have been fortunate to have teammates that can take care of her. I did feel bad for this McCree I faced yesterday. He must've flanked/surprised me at least 4 times and never could kill me during the stun or just after and I just whipped out the pistol to gun him down. Felt like I was playing Killer instead of Mercy the past 2 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to force myself to learn some offense. I've been on a soul crushing losing streak with solo q Mercy and I either need a break or to change things up. Also, I got Pharah's Mechaqueen skin, spazzed out (love it!), and had to see it in action. Pharah's flying is a bit weird but she feels powerful. After watching some pros play Soldier, I decided to give him another go (I think I played 3 games with him like 5 years ago). He's a lot more fun this go around.

I think Soldier is going to be my new pet project.

Deleted
    That's literally what QP is

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    That's literally what QP is
    Eh, there's a lot of people who have no interest in competitive mode but still want to play 'properly'. Having a game mode designed specifically for messing about would do wonders for the game's long term health. As it stands the whole 'custom game' thing - and even weekly brawls - are woefully underused.

Eh, there's a lot of people who have no interest in competitive mode but still want to play 'properly'. Having a game mode designed specifically for messing about would do wonders for the game's long term health. As it stands the whole 'custom game' thing - and even weekly brawls - are woefully underused.
    Not sure I get this mentality of QP vs Comp. QP is amazing for learning new heroes (no hero pick limit) and just messing around. Comp is great for getting into "real" games with people wanting a more serious mindset. I really don't understand people that just avoid Comp for no reason than "I have no interest in it." You don't have to play it as a die hard mofo trying to reach top ranks. You can still play it for a more serious game and with a little thick skin still have fun. People literally want to take things from QP and put into Comp to have the same playstyle but then say they don't want to mess with comp. Why? Worried about a ranking system you don't really need to care about?

10+ Year Old Account
    As it stands the whole 'custom game' thing - and even weekly brawls - are woefully underused.
    Well, most of the brawls has been quite awful so far. And Custom Game is kinda useless since you'd need premade group for it.

But I do agree that I'd want some additional rules to Quick Play.

Deleted
    Tell me the reason why they can't go competitive mode if they want to play properly. What exactly is that "interest" you are speaking off.... the fear of being called bad?