Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Balance will feel bland without Seed of Creation Proc and 2 pc Proc in Legion.

Part of why I love Balance right now is because of the random Starfall proc off of Starsurge and the Faeries fighting for you.

Anyone else going to miss this?

Deleted
    Shadow got over not having dragon soul set, you'll manage as well.

Also don't forget that there will be new tier sets and all the artifact traits.

Not to mention Legendaries.

Just the opposite, can't wait till class trinket isn't a thing after leveling in a few days. The proc chance is low enough now--and stellar empowerment is good enough esp with Stellar Flare talented -- to cause absolutely obnoxious # variance. As far as faeries, don't care much either way lol.

Deleted
    how is 74% low procc chance

AFAIK, Mylune as Combat Ally will periodically summon Fairie Dragons to fight for you.

@IMBA because it isnt the old over 100% proc chance ;P

But yeah I'm really afraid how it will look without the Trinket. Starfall looks really expensive in my eyes specially considering that it doesn't give Empowerments either.

60ap starfall is the problem

can i please get a 110 seed ???

Deleted
    Active rotation = planning = less bland
    Passive rotation = no planning = lazy play

Just admit it, you want the lazy play and the fact that you don't want to spend time pooling power to spend on Starfall when it's needed.

But Lunar strike does 17% more aoe damage now. Would have made too much sense to adjust starfalls cost/damage instead .

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    But Lunar strike does 17% more aoe damage now. Would have made too much sense to adjust starfalls cost/damage instead .
    Actually, it does nearly 100% more AoE damage now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post

Just admit it, you want the lazy play and the fact that you don't want to spend time pooling power to spend on Starfall when it's needed.
    Actually for me it is not the Planing thing I don't enjoy. Played enough destro lock in T18 as well. But that they took a unique playstyle and replaced it with a blend allround builder spender mechanic under the premise of "class fantasy"
    Also if you didn't plan anything in pre 7.0.3 your damage was at best lackluster. Specially builder spender classes can play the exacte same order of keys almost every pull with some movement or deff abillities thrown in. When you move you still at the same point in your rotation and , if timings are the same, you know when to pool or when to spent and dont do this random or decide it in the fight all the time but in advance. Moving with the old WoD eclipse system on the other hand made you adjust each time you had to move alot more. I found it far more intresting as spaming almost the same order of keys each try. (1 kill macro hint hint)

What I don't like about the Starfall changes is that it feels expensive and at the same time not rewarding enough due to it's small 15yrd radius, at the moment I don't really care because the auto proc from SoC makes it feel ok .. but in fact the old lazer chicken can't pull it's old AoE glory anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post

who wants to spend time pooling and when you have enough.... everything is dead ?

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    it's small 15yrd radius
    You might want to take a look at almost every other AoE in the game. Yes, we no longer have the insane 40y pull-the-world Starfall, but calling it small is like calling a Saturn V "sort of slow".

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AQuestion View Post
    Just the opposite, can't wait till class trinket isn't a thing after leveling in a few days. The proc chance is low enough now--and stellar empowerment is good enough esp with Stellar Flare talented -- to cause absolutely obnoxious # variance. As far as faeries, don't care much either way lol.
    I wouldn't suggest using seed while leveling. Tried that on beta, was deadly too often. All those yellow mobs.

Imo balance is looking realy good in legion,there is room to adopt a more complex rotation and get more rewarded for it or use a more simple rotation.

The whole fury of elune playstyle is looking so good for the more veteran balance players,and when we get the legendary ring to reduce incarnation/CA cooldown..oh boy how can people say balance is bland i dont understand

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoe View Post
    I wouldn't suggest using seed while leveling. Tried that on beta, was deadly too often. All those yellow mobs.
    Only trying to hijack this thread a little bit: how does Seed of Creation change with character level? I assume it's useless at max level, but does it degrade gradually (linearly?) as we level or just drop dramatically when we ding 110?

Have you actually played at 110, or are you just clinging sentimentally to current tier abilities? Gameplay is fine, more incisive even. Passive minions and passive trinket procs are not in any way related to gameplay. SHAME

Quote Originally Posted by Skagasm View Post
    Only trying to hijack this thread a little bit: how does Seed of Creation change with character level? I assume it's useless at max level, but does it degrade gradually (linearly?) as we level or just drop dramatically when we ding 110?
    It just stops working on 110. Explicitly says so on the trinket as well.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It stays exactly the same 100-109.