Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Just want to point out a minor bug:

If you play a ingame cutscene, the ap bar texture disappears. Only Reload UI fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoopDaWhoop View Post
    Just want to point out a minor bug:

If you play a ingame cutscene, the ap bar texture disappears. Only Reload UI fixes it.
    Updated the AddOn group with a backup bar. It's a failsafe basically, you can reload as you want.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

I went ahead and customized the bar a little bit (mostly just moved a couple things around). I don't really find that I need the tracker for Typhoon or Renewal, so I just went ahead and removed those. I also shifted the bottom icons down a little bit and moved the Elvui cast bar just underneath the astral bar. For some reason I'm just so accustomed to having that cast bar right in my field of view, just has to be right there haha. I spaced the 3 stacks of empowerment on each side more evenly, I also adjusted the size very slightly on the Owlkin Frenzy tracker, this tracker is unbelievably useful especially for PvP.

Anyways, great work on this bar overall, it will be invaluable to all Boomkins in Legion.

One question: What is the icon over top of the Celestial Alignment/Incarnation icon? I don't seem to have that one for some reason? Maybe I removed it without noticing or something? It looks like it's tracking Starfall in the video, but we also have the bar doing that.
    Last edited by joltcola1234; 2016-08-21 at 07:47 PM.

Hey, Cyous.
    Thanks for the great bar. Work like a charm.
    Do you plan to add aura that indicates whenever you can cast while moving? Or starfall's icon near moon's icon on video this is it, but it's still under construction?

Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    Anyways, great work on this bar overall, it will be invaluable to all Boomkins in Legion.

One question: What is the icon over top of the Celestial Alignment/Incarnation icon? I don't seem to have that one for some reason? Maybe I removed it without noticing or something? It looks like it's tracking Starfall in the video, but we also have the bar doing that.
    WA_TrinketDB, it's part of the collection linked in the OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndyDee View Post
    Hey, Cyous.
    Do you plan to add aura that indicates whenever you can cast while moving? Or starfall's icon near moon's icon on video this is it, but it's still under construction?
    I really don't think we'll be able to make use of STellar Drift.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    WA_TrinketDB, it's part of the collection linked in the OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, thank you for confirming sir. I hadn't copied that part over into WA yet. I'll look at that later!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering:
    1: Is there a reason, why AP_Bar loads on ALL toons? Load -> Player Class -> Druid is not set
    2: Is there a way to make the bar-data (in WA2 config) not show AT ALL on other toons, or snthos a limitation of WA2?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Just wondering:
    1: Is there a reason, why AP_Bar loads on ALL toons? Load -> Player Class -> Druid is not set
    2: Is there a way to make the bar-data (in WA2 config) not show AT ALL on other toons, or snthos a limitation of WA2?
    1. It should be set to Druids. If it's not, then change it and I'll make sure to correct it for the next update.
    2. See Answer 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. It should be set to Druids. If it's not, then change it and I'll make sure to correct it for the next update.
    2. See Answer 1.
    1: I already changed it myself, but thanx for changing it in future releases.
    2: It's not that the bar is loading on e.g. my hunter.. It's more that the bars are present in WA2-config on all toons, rather than only my druid.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    1: I already changed it myself, but thanx for changing it in future releases.
    2: It's not that the bar is loading on e.g. my hunter.. It's more that the bars are present in WA2-config on all toons, rather than only my druid.
    If they aren't loaded, they aren't loaded. They'll show up in the list regardless. (Would be silly to lock yourself of the aura if you never let it load.)

Quote Originally Posted by AndyDee View Post
    Hey, Cyous.
    My WAs for OKF and StDrift in a dynamic group.

Code:
    dSZngaGAcGwpbu7IqzBkOzsG0Sj6Mur9BHUTQ8nQq7KuTxy3uSFcPFsvmmvQXPs8xcvdLkWGPImCf6Geiwgj5ys4CQKwOe1sjiwmbPLlPhsLQ8uupwrpNstuImvLMmjMoYfjGCvQu5YsDDvSrQQCArBMu2oH4WcMgvPpRQ(ob1ija8mQKrtvz8ubDscu3IkLRPaNNKALeGwlvQQxtvvJcSGdybb2cwLyQeRqSc3862)I35vvcvd8dScyfSG)1OWGfaEeIGDFp6RGiOGR9pJMv9ydwrTj8Y5VgpJGvsRa8yMuksdoiLGv7rtZ2e0Dn4gCysPi9wZ)VRohvAO7wXn42HJbJsRaHc22snhetdbwqfi)wWcNkKp43qV3UgmWXldDC4GIBhvbn38oaS582A()D1c9cWPc4Y5xuNIM2c2xNFFe8BOlxUkUOA4LIBvQ8o0l0CZ7qWYyqblykiBdHf87iPeliqGp2w8PmyTGP6PbxJYgl43rsjwqGapLbRflyBA(YgCjH4obxce4rrgPGSnewWVJKsSGabwlmPmAWc(DKuIfeiWkPMwopssnwWVJKsSGabUgMnwWVJKsSGabce4jwOxGfSApAA2MGURR3GdtkfP3A()D15Osd9BWun))UIfSj8AlwOxa2JWs)tJOo5xTncSAqGNhlfFI7lvAWu(AfqG9153hb9R3GLXGcwWuq2gcl43rsjwqGapLbRflyBA(YgCjH4obxcey7ypXc2MMVSHEbiWkPMwopssnwWVJKsSGabUgMnwWVJKsSGab(yBXTJ9eLbpkYifKTHWc(DKuIfeiWAHjLrdwWVJKsSGab(yBXNYG1IYGRrzJf87iPeliqGax7FgnR6XgCoJgWwkm936GyAiWL9SRhNbNkGfO3OyI6KZXOX)0aw4uH8b9R3GdM8fOmAWc(fsdwWJ122eyHgpMzdceyZ5T18)7Qf6fGNXOujkSbLbbDvybppwk(22He4s1uJsZxubuubeCysPi9wZ)VRohvAOFdMQ5)3vSGJcB8yKQrzWMWRTyHEbyMAPmuf1Ps1uJabEESu8jUVuPbt5Rvab2xNFFe0VEdwgdkybtbzBiSGFhjLybbc8ugSwSGTP5lBWLeI7eCjqGhfzKcY2qyb)oskXcceyLutlNhjPgl43rsjwqGaxJYgl43rsjwqGaRfMugnyb)oskXcce4JTf3o2tugSDSNybBtZx2qVae4JTfFkdwlkdUgMnwWVJKsSGabcSw0qCkWn0lUawjTJYGAMct)TGlvtnknFXetmW1(NrZQESbNZOb8mgLkrHnOm4ubmtTugQI6uPAQrI6KGu7ayHtfYh0VEdwThnnBtq311BWMZBR5)3vl0lahm5lqz0Gf8lKgSGhRTTjWcnEmZgeiWwkm936GyAiWL9SRhNbtTdj3lkJvSqxf8Z7LBxxCDD4TQbQUmOWrO52Gbq3f0VfRy4TJx86QWLJQg49kiqGalc0l8QQaea

Absolutely love what you've done here. The predictive text is a huge asset for my personal game and I've slightly customized the string with a larger predictive text, but have a quick weakauras question that I can't seem to figure out on my own. Maybe you can help me...

Is it possible to have the predictive text change colors at a certain threshold? For instance, if the astral power is going to be 40+, it turns a different color. At 60+ it changes a another color.

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fiestabuckeye View Post
    Absolutely love what you've done here. The predictive text is a huge asset for my personal game and I've slightly customized the string with a larger predictive text, but have a quick weakauras question that I can't seem to figure out on my own. Maybe you can help me...

Is it possible to have the predictive text change colors at a certain threshold? For instance, if the astral power is going to be 40+, it turns a different color. At 60+ it changes a another color.

Thanks!!!
    Just to verify :: If it breaks 40|60|80, but we do not currently have over 40|60|80?

Code:
    local HEXcolor = "fb7703"
    if (curASP < 40 and E_predict_global >= 40) or (curASP < 60 and E_predict_global >= 60 ) or (curASP < 80 and E_predict_global >= 80) then
    return ("|cff"..HEXcolor..string.format("%.0f",E_predict_global).."|r")
    end
    "curASP" is a real call you can make.
    "predict" should be "E_predict_global" iirc.

In AP_Number, scroll to the lines before the "return string.format()" stuff.

I'm doing this without the code in front of me (at work, time of post).

But that is how you would do this, I need to fill out some more details when I get home.

Deleted
    The astral regeneration bar is generating as a black color instead of blue ? any idea what could be causing this ?

Quote Originally Posted by kuleyb View Post
    The astral regeneration bar is generating as a black color instead of blue ? any idea what could be causing this ?
    Have SharedMedia addons installed?

Quote Originally Posted by kuleyb View Post
    Definitely a skin interfering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that ASP generation from LS and SW is changed do we need to update the aura string?

Quote Originally Posted by AngelovV View Post
    Now that ASP generation from LS and SW is changed do we need to update the aura string?
    Yes.
    /10char

Yes.
    /10char
    What do we need to do to update it? Do we need to change anything on the talent side of things?

Yes.
    /10char
    Because I moved around a lot of the other WAs, what WAs do we need to update / change ?