Page 1 of 2
LastLast

completing legendary ring..

After the patch hit i will still be able to complete the legendary ring questline? i am missing few tomes...

Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    After the patch hit i will still be able to complete the legendary ring questline? i am missing few tomes...
    No sorry, it finishes with the legion launch.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup once Legion launches all quests and progress are wiped from your toons..

Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    Nope once legion hits the quest will be removed from the game and from all characters who haven't finished it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, at the launch of Legion, it is all over.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Btw, the rings aren't even equippable at 110.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could have finished mine but eh, having more fun leveling a couple new characters instead and completing some things in other MMOs. Plus I switched to a new main so I really didn't care anymore.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Koochulu View Post
    lol fail balancing of blizzard. That % increase in damage is always a bad idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can I get a source on that?
    I was under the impression it was going to work like the mists cloak where the legendary effect gets worse every level until it finally does nothing at max level.

Atleast on beta you can equip the ring at 110, but the CD gives 0% increase.
    OT: You're screwed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loktark View Post
    I was under the impression it was going to work like the mists cloak where the legendary effect gets worse every level until it finally does nothing at max level.
    This is probably how it's going to work. You will be able to equipt them for sure. Cause well.. Timewalker!

Can confirm in the beta that the dmg increase diminishes each lvl as Blitzo said. At lvl 110 the dmg increase is 0% but you can still pop the ring and get big from the effect, just no dmg increase.

Question I am wondering is can you still upgrade it? The quests go away and everything, but it technically isn't a quest. Figured I might go back and finish upgrading it at some point just for the heck of it.

Quote Originally Posted by turbonerd View Post
    This is probably how it's going to work. You will be able to equipt them for sure. Cause well.. Timewalker!
    The legendary version sucks in TW. The 715 epic one is way better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Question I am wondering is can you still upgrade it? The quests go away and everything, but it technically isn't a quest. Figured I might go back and finish upgrading it at some point just for the heck of it.
    Can't see why they'd remove the upgrades - never bothered to check the vendor on beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Can't see why they're remove it - never bothered to check the vendor on beta.
    VP I could see possibly removing since the currency will be gone. The drop from Arch I'm not sure about. Like you said, can't see why they'd remove it. You already have the ring.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are "equippable" , but on-use effect is reduced to 1%
    Last edited by Archmage Alodi; 2016-08-27 at 11:58 AM.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    VP I could see possibly removing since the currency will be gone. The drop from Arch I'm not sure about. Like you said, can't see why they'd remove it. You already have the ring.
    I do believe I read they are removing the item to upgrade it as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I kept mine equiped through 110 on beta. so I do not know where this person got his info.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    lol fail balancing of blizzard. That % increase in damage is always a bad idea.
    100% wrong
    each level over 100 you reach, the % increase is reduced
    once you reach 110 its a 0% increase...

- - - Updated - - -

read my post above... dont make false facts

- - - Updated - - -

read above ^^^^^ the sets and class trinket are disabled once you reach 110 though, so they become stats only (cept trinket, its uselss

Are they rolling the plethora of ring related achieves in to feats now? That's the only thing I'm irritated about.