Rare Materials in legion

So does anyone know if your able to farm the rare materials like Felwort, Infernal Brimstone and Felhide in legion or are they only available from world quests? From what I have read world quests only give around 5 of each with 3 day cooldown and every profession needs these materials. So having alts with 100 skill in mining/herbalism/skinning could net you quite a bit of gold as these mats would be super expensive at the start of the expansion.

Deleted
    You can indeed only obtain them through the world quests, so assuming they will sell for a rather large amount is likely.

Do you need to be level 110 to unlock the world quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Turtel View Post
    Do you need to be level 110 to unlock the world quests?
    yes and be friendly with each rep

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    yes and be friendly with each rep
    Wow that sets the bar even higher, I can't imagine these not selling for crazy amounts. I wonder if dual gathering might actually be the way to go in terms of the best money making professions. I guess it would depend on how valuable Blood of Sargeras is going to be, considering you can only convert them into gold using a crafting profession (as far as I've seen).

I think this decision might be even more obvious for alts which you don't play very often. Would you get very much Blood of Sargeras if you only logged on every few days to do a couple of world quests? The extra rare materials from a double gatherer might be worth more than the extra gold from the Blood of Sargeras from a gatherer/crafter.
    Last edited by Turtel; 2016-08-27 at 10:39 AM.

My suggestion would be to at least have herbalism on every level 110 you end up having at least for the first 1-2 months, because felworth is the main gate for making dmf trinkets that should be all the rage before more and more people start farming heroic trash for zonedrop trinkets.

Infernal brimstone is still ok, but not as good (only real use is amulets and plate chest/helm/pants).

Deleted
    Gathering profession is propably a good idea for the first 2 months before bots flock in and flood the market with their cheap shit (remember, no spawn competition anymore, personalized nodes = botters heaven)

That's the drawback of gathering. On my realm there are tons of bots. In MOP ghost iron ore plunged to <1g each two months after launch (despite being used extensively for jewelcrafting)

No one is gathering shit with bots anymore mate... With the frequency of ban waves in the past year people dont bother with long turnover profiles like gathering, they do "instant income" shit like dungeons/raids etc.

Also new node tech does not mean that nods are phased for every character individualy. All it does is add a short timer (10-15sec) after the initial gathering attempt in witch other people can mine the node as well before it despawns. So in essence the only time you would notice any diference is those rare moments when you drop by on a node to find it already being gathered by someone else. (that and multiboxing)

What sucks is the new node tech screw over skinning because they don't get the same thing and people can ninja yours even more so once you get the item the lets you skin stuff for 30 yards i think.