Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope not. I'll be reasearching the interaction between the players and public space D:

Deleted
    More like sleeping until a significant update. As with anything like this.

I heard you can't battle players which is like half of the pokemon games. Idk how hard it would've been to do a simple 1v1 match search with people within x amount of miles of you. no wonder it's dying.

Deleted
    Although many gamers are complaining about, I had a drink in Stockholm city centre last weekend (Gamla Stan for anyone interested) and the entire street was packed with pokemon go people. I was really surprised by the amount. So I think they're still going strong, although this is of course just one data point.

Not really enough of a game, even walking around in the city I couldn't find anything that good, best I got was a Scyther walking near my place. Battles are too simplistic, always same pokemons at gyms, and they're all way higher level (gyms here in Canada when it officially launched already had like lvl 10-20 pokemons depending on parts of city, because some people did a workaround to be able to play before official launch so they had a bunch of stuff leveled already.)

About time. One of the most overhyped games with the least features I've ever seen.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Well, it's simply too time consuming in its current state. It released at a great time (during summer break) and the weather was nice, but now everyone has gone back to their daily lives and I simply don't have time to travel into town to play 30-60 minutes anymore. The fact that I can't go out where I live and take a walk around the neighbourhood to catch anything is dissapointing, and if I can, it's a Pidgey or Eevee.

I still play it when I travel to Uni to pick up stops or any Pokemons that might pop up, but I don't really go out anymore, especially with no tracker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Wow, even Pokemon Go is "dying" now.

Such an death-obsessed, gloomy bunch here on MMO-C.
    I thought the same thing reading the title... Now we wait for the 'Is Checkers dying' and 'Is Chess dying' threads.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

so what happens in a few months when there are 2 feet of snow on the ground across the western hemisphere? Articuno?
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

7+ Year Old Account
    No.

See: Ingress. This is way more bang for the development buck.

Viewing it in the bubble of a surge followed by a decline, you'd be justified to think so.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

I see everyone got out there opinion hats and decided things were facts within the first two posts without any real research and then moved onto discussing the reason for Pokemon GOs (apparent) demise.

Shame because there is literally an article written two days ago called "Pokemon GO Isn't Dying, Not Even Close" up on Kotaku that succinctly answers this question for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like most phone games, it has no depth, so only the simple minded addicts will still play it.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Hey, don't say that. It's been good for my health. I don't want it to go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are good at creating geographic games but Niantic is completely lacking in keeping a constant flow of content.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!