Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Buy a shi*t ton of unhealthy food and drink and play for like 12-16 hours

Deleted
    So does it come out Monday night in UK or Tuesday night? Confused by the dates.

I'll be leveling with some IRL Friends hopefully, standard food prep, rice, chicken, quest bars, monster ultra, lots of water.
    got a week off work but still going to train and walk my dogs!
    Plan is to level as fast as possible then just enjoy the game content

Deleted
    I work in a college and this monday holidaybreak is over. First 2 weeks are always the busiest getting you fairly worn out at the end of the day. For me, this launch couldn't have come at a possibly worse time. I cannot take days off, I usually would take days off.

Quote Originally Posted by Xkwizit View Post

I'll be leveling with some IRL Friends hopefully, standard food prep, rice, chicken, quest bars, monster ultra, lots of water.
    When it's 11:57 pm server time on monday, it will launch 3 mins after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I've sawn a hole in my gaming chair for my toilet bucket and I have a drip filled with caffeine set up and ready to be injected into my bloodstream.

Don't go back to college until over a week after launch. So no shitty education to get in the way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    When it's 11:57 pm server time on monday, it will launch 3 mins after.
    Thanks dude! when you put it like that it's simple haha

Thanks dude! when you put it like that it's simple haha
    np. it might be 1 hour earlier or 1 hour later depending on your location.

Deleted
    - Red Bull
    - Microwave Food
    - Snacks
    - Caught up with all tv series
    - Cleaned up everything uncluding thorough cleaning of PC interior
    - Finished high priority single player games backlog
    - quit my job, broke up with gf, liquidized all my assests (just joking)

https://www.arewethere.yt/LEGION/42146.htm#.V8K--ZiLSUk here you got the exact countdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I'm just going to play as normal, assuming I can log in and the servers aren't down from ddos.

Lvl up my holadin.And launch will be fine.People were saying same thing about prepatch and the servers were up 4 hours before maintance were suppose to finish.The servers will be fine unless those butthurt overwatch kids are at it again.I took 13 days off from work from tomorow so iam hyped as hell
    Last edited by Stormgnoef; 2016-08-28 at 05:04 PM.

I have Tuesday off, though I'm expecting the usual server woes on a launch day, least i have Wednesday off too!

Deleted
    sort the kids for school , take them to school then play abit of Legion lol . real life commitments before I'm afraid

Just started a serious internship. I'll be working some overtime Monday through Thursday to build up my hours to allow me to take Friday off and utilize the three day weekend to play heavily. Hopefully by then, any server hiccups will be removed and any bottlenecks that crop up will be dealt with later in the leveling experience.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Level my main and try to decide which artifact to go for first.
    its the other way around, you decide which artifact to go first, and then you start lvling.

Formerly known as Arafal

Make sure to whack off a few hours before launch so I'm not distracted by the urge to fap.
    Be all motivated about how I'm going to get a few levels, do a couple of dungeons and get my artifact.
    Eat loads of junk food and drink ice cold Pepsi.
    Play my DK for around 30 minutes before I start dozing off due to the amount of sugar I've consumed
    Log off and go to bed.

Deleted
    Taking a course at the moment, so I couldn't do the usual midnight opening queue thing to pick up the physical CE, and as a result I'll have it delivered by mail. So whenever it arrives, I'll play in the afternoon and evening, taking it very casually this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    It comes out a 3 AM for me, so I'll be asleep. I'll try to get up a little early, like 6 AM or something, make a final decision on what character to main (Hunter, which I've always mained, or Monk, which I'm kind of enjoying more), and then start leveling. I never got into beta, so I'd kind of like to level a few characters to max to try them all, but I won't do that if I'm unable to keep up with the artifact power grind on my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    First: Get home from work!
    Second: Start my PC.
    Third: Open WoW.
    Fourth: Enter WoW.
    Fifth: Start playing Legion.

Wait for a few days for things to settle down, then level up over a few weeks. I'm not in a rush.