Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you think Jaina regrets killing her daddy

Now that she knows he was right about the Horde? If she had helped him back then, she could have dismantled them permanently. Considering how her views changed on the Horde, you've got to wonder if she ever regrets helping them kill her daddy.

Would be nice if they showed that actually.

Deleted
    Naturally, she may did what she thought was right at the time but she now "knows" that peace with the horde is unachievable and therefore should have fought them all along.

Jaina had nothing to do with Daelin's death.

Anyway, in Tides of War she goes to his statue in Stormwind and laments how "he was right" [sic]. So... yes, she regrets not helping him.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-08-27 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Naturally, she may did what she thought was right at the time but she now "knows" that peace with the horde is unachievable and therefore should have fought them all along.
    tbf peace with the horde is only unachievable because she insists on fanning the flames of war at every chance she gets, kinda a self fulfilling prophecy deal

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Now that she knows he was right about the Horde? If she had helped him back then, she could have dismantled them permanently. Considering how her views changed on the Horde, you've got to wonder if she ever regrets helping them kill her daddy.

But he wasn't right about the horde... You people keep thinking the horde left ally high and dry when they didn't. They had no choice or they were dead. Had they stayed (and died) ally situation would had been no different. You can watch the horde video and see that Sylv did not want to leave, she was hesitant when vol'jin asked. Even in her final scene you could see the regret on her face for having to do so. Thrall has damn near done everything he can to help the Ally and the horde over the years, shit if not for Thrall the world would had been gone in cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    ......Thrall has damn near done everything he can to help the Ally and the horde over the years, shit if not for Thrall the world would had been gone in cata.
    With the exception of appointing a warmonger warchief that nearly destroyed pandaria, caused war between the horde and alliance, and led to the very demons we're fighting today d/t the time travel of Garrosh to Draenor........

I would say Thrall has done damn near everything he could to ruin all the good things he did early on. Thrall needs to die ASAP.

But he wasn't right about the horde... You people keep thinking the horde left ally high and dry when they didn't. They had no choice or they were dead. Had they stayed (and died) ally situation would had been no different. You can watch the horde video and see that Sylv did not want to leave, she was hesitant when vol'jin asked. Even in her final scene you could see the regret on her face for having to do so. Thrall has damn near done everything he can to help the Ally and the horde over the years, shit if not for Thrall the world would had been gone in cata.
    Except for the 100th time in a thread like this the alliance did not know that. Conviently when communication was needed the most the horde and the game in particular did not do so. So it looks very bad in anyone's eyes that was alliance and there.

Secondly did thrall not make garrosh warchief? Did he not know how Garrosh was? So he put a hitler type in power and is shocked things went badly?

I'm not talking about Broken Shore, I'm talking about Theramore.

Also Thrall knew very well how Garrosh thought about the Alliance. He had witnessed firsthand accounts of Garrosh not being able to control himself in front of them. He could have appointed Vol'jin as warchief. Or Cairne, who would have been an excellent leader. Yet he chose Garrosh. No experience, no patience, no sense of tact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head

Hardly, since she didn't actually kill him, she just allowed the Horde to do it. Whether she regrets helping the Horde, yes!

Doesn't matter, shes a dreadlord.

Won't kill a town full of zombies or do anything to stop it.

Perfectly willing to let a whole bunch of world destroying marauders murder her father.

Jaina has always been a hypocrite.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Duh, if you haven't figured out that the Alliance are the good guys and Horde are the bad guys of this game...

First: the horde today is completely different than the horde back then, lol.
    Second: what was he right about?

Trying really hard to be a new Jaylock, arent you? Im in inner conflict, cause your threads are so annoying i just want to avoid them, but you write so much bullshit i feel the need to correct you. Damn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Duh, if you haven't figured out that the Alliance are the good guys and Horde are the bad guys of this game...
    With this logic, alliance = evil. Medivh human, Kel'thuzad human (i think?), kael'thas high/blood elf, azshara night elf, arthas human.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I've seen a fair amount of pixels in my time and I'd have to say that that looks shopped.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    With this logic, alliance = evil. Medivh human, Kel'thuzad human (i think?), kael'thas high/blood elf, azshara night elf, arthas human.
    Gul'Dan Orc, Ner'Zhul Orc (Which invalidates the Arthas example since without Ner'Zhul there would be no Lich King), Kael'Thas can be used on both sides, Garrosh orc, The first 2 wars was entirely started by the Orcs. And a few more examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    tbf peace with the horde is only unachievable because she insists on fanning the flames of war at every chance she gets, kinda a self fulfilling prophecy deal
    Not really. It's isn't achievable because Blizzard doesn't want peace between them. It's rather ludicrous to accuse a character of being at fault for this when all of them are simply extension's of Blizzard's will.

The Horde will continue to be the aggressor and morally black in many future instances, because that's what Blizzards intends of them. In that respect, Jaina is about the Horde as of now. They cannot be trusted, and peace is looking even more black with fucking SYLVANAS leading them, who has 0 morals. The same person who wanted to kill and raise Vereesa and her children so they could be "together". Then went out sadistically hunting the animals of Tirisfal when this idea was rejected by Vereesa.

Any character still actively looking for peace with the Horde at this point is a moron, plain and simple. It's the Horde that needs to change, not the Alliance. The Horde is a shadow of what it was and represented during Warcraft 3. The Blood Elves and Forsaken have effectively ruined the faction, two rejected Alliance races, essentially.
    Last edited by High Marshal Sigismund; 2016-08-27 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorial View Post
    The first 2 wars was entirely started by the Orcs.
    So Medivh sending information to Gul'dan about Azeroth/Sargeras Tomb, luring him to, and literally creating the Dark Portal on Azeroth is completely irrelevant to starting the wars?

"Her daddy"

I'm sorry, I just can't take that seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Zorial View Post
    Gul'Dan Orc, Ner'Zhul Orc (Which invalidates the Arthas example since without Ner'Zhul there would be no Lich King), Kael'Thas can be used on both sides, Garrosh orc, The first 2 wars was entirely started by the Orcs. And a few more examples.
    Lol you're just proving my point. There is no good or bad guys. Unless we = the good guys. Each faction does equally good and bad, as well as the races representatives.