Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    No idea if it means anything, but
    [12:43:34] <WA_TrinketDB>: Trinket in Slot #13 not in database. ID=138161
    [14:30:19] <WA_TrinketDB>: Trinket in Slot #13 not in database. ID=129104
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2016-08-27 at 12:31 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Any idea why the glowing bars stop working for me every time I relog or change spec? It simply shows just the basic blue bar, but not the glowing blue or the FoE bar. I don't have Masque or Elvui skins so it shouldn't be any skin interfering as fas as I know. Importing the auras again fixes the problem, but I would very much like to find a better solution than having to import it every time I need to relog or change spec.
    Keep up the great work, this setup is simply amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fwyffe View Post
    Any idea why the glowing bars stop working for me every time I relog or change spec? It simply shows just the basic blue bar, but not the glowing blue or the FoE bar. I don't have Masque or Elvui skins so it shouldn't be any skin interfering as fas as I know. Importing the auras again fixes the problem, but I would very much like to find a better solution than having to import it every time I need to relog or change spec.
    Keep up the great work, this setup is simply amazing.
    probably the backup bar acting up. check the AddOn group and disable it.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Quote Originally Posted by Genju View Post
    Without having much knowledge of the WA Code, i guess you have to change atleast the following:
    AP_Number:
    This Changes BotA from 40% to 25%, and raises Solar Wrath from 6 to 8, and Lunar Strike from 10 to 12.

Works for me so far. Dont know if you have to change it somewhere else.

AP_ASP_CALCS:
    This changes your AP/Sec, reflecting the Blessing of Anshe change.

But pls dont blame me if i break something, and hail Cyous the Master.

Edit:
    I think here is Shooting Stars:
    T90_SS_Rate
    Thanks for this!! Could change a lot around buit.. I dont have the T90_SS_Rate in my WA : O got the group when it was the v1.0.1 relase

Instead of T90_SS_RATE, just go to T90 and go to "Actions" -> "OnInit" and scroll to the same code.

@Cyous

Sorry for a stupid question, but what part of the code should I remove/change if I dont want T15/90 Passive talents to show, like Blessing of the Ancients, Shooting Stars, Starlord.

With best regards!

Awesome Weakaura you have made!

Quote Originally Posted by Hekkipekki View Post
    @Cyous

Sorry for a stupid question, but what part of the code should I remove/change if I dont want T15/90 Passive talents to show, like Blessing of the Ancients, Shooting Stars, Starlord.

With best regards!

Awesome Weakaura you have made!
    Change the load conditions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    probably the backup bar acting up. check the AddOn group and disable it.
    Working perfectly after disabling the backup bar. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Change the load conditions.
    Oh, why didnt I think of that, so basic.
    I expected that I had to do some fancy code changing :P

Thank you Cyous!

Hey guys somone can help me with my problem? When i cast foe the bar doesnt change its colour to orange. Cyous answered me on twitter with "open wa and click every bar to force them to load". So i clicked every bar and still no colour change. I even restarted the game, removed the string reimported. I even reinstalled wa. But nothing worked. If you have the same problem and solved it pls help me fix my

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    what is this assault chicken icon I have off to the left and how do I get rid of it?
    FlappyBirb. You can remove it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by knghtmarex View Post
    Hey guys somone can help me with my problem? When i cast foe the bar doesnt change its colour to orange. Cyous answered me on twitter with "open wa and click every bar to force them to load". So i clicked every bar and still no colour change. I even restarted the game, removed the string reimported. I even reinstalled wa. But nothing worked. If you have the same problem and solved it pls help me fix my
    Has to do with Frame Strata. If you add a trigger to the Shiny bar (blue) to be Aura -> "Fury of Elune" and then make it the "Inverse" of it -- basically, while we do not have FOE active, it'll trigger. This should display the red bar hidden beneath. If that doesn't work, make sure Spell IDs are being used instead of names.

This may have been asked already, but here we go:

Instead of the prediction "filling" my AP bar while I'm still casting, I'd like it to give me an indication of the expected AP (either just the number or accompanied by some kind of line), without, however, filling the bar with blue color before the spell has been cast. Would that that easy to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    This may have been asked already, but here we go:

Instead of the prediction "filling" my AP bar while I'm still casting, I'd like it to give me an indication of the expected AP (either just the number or accompanied by some kind of line), without, however, filling the bar with blue color before the spell has been cast. Would that that easy to do?
    Go to the grey bar, and go to Trigger -> Duration Info. Scroll to the very bottom and you'll come across 4 numbers.

return (...), 100, 0, 0

change the first number (...) to (100-curASP)

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Cyous

Owlkin Frenzy is displayed during Pet Battles (as the only icon).. Could you have it disabled for next release, please?

I have disabled it myself for now, but I hate changing too much from default..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Bumping while I fix a bad merge ><
    If the merge fails again, I will make a new thread in a AddOn/WA board, I'll snag the BBCode.

I'm mostly trying to pull out all the posts that were in this thread and get them back here... it's just slow because I have to go through every post and figure out what thread they were in.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, this thread should be fully back together. Please PM me if you notice any post here that shouldn't be here or if you think something is missing. Sorry for the issues and sidetracking of the thread ><

This is a long shot but is it possible or is there possibly a WA just like Cyous' prediction number (and bar) but for elemental shamans. They are the only other class with cast time generators (i believe). Would be great, thank you.

Can I ask what the SS icon on the lower right is for? The number changes all the time and I have no idea what it means. It only started showing when I changed to shooting stars talent which has nnothing to do with it I think

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Can I ask what the SS icon on the lower right is for? The number changes all the time and I have no idea what it means. It only started showing when I changed to shooting stars talent which has nnothing to do with it I think
    That icon is T90. For example, let's say you have Shooting Stars. It will display the proper icon. By default it displays the total number of your Sunfire and Moonfire currently active. It has 3 different display modes though.

Quote Originally Posted by nuxar View Post
    This is a long shot but is it possible or is there possibly a WA just like Cyous' prediction number (and bar) but for elemental shamans. They are the only other class with cast time generators (i believe). Would be great, thank you.
    In theory, all you need to do is update the few lines for UnitPower(). Then update all the spell_id's for your cast-time generators and buffs. And the core functionality is transferred to Maelstrom or Insanity.