Appocalypse nerf does this damage this unholy ?

We had 8 festering wound burst from appocalypse and i quite liked that but now we are down to 4 ? seriously why is it nerfed ???
    why do we even have minions who hit for shit ?? when the 8 minions barely did anything
    so how much dmg do the 4 minions hit for? and why do we even have the trait that does debufs for 4 seconds when hit by the minions
    i mean if you wanna ruin unholy be my guest but WTF blizzerd WTF ???
    WHY WEAKEN UNHOLY SO MUCH ??

It is a pvp only nerf btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    WTF blizzerd WTF ???
    WHY WEAKEN UNHOLY SO MUCH ??
    How can you expect that anyone can take serious what you said with expressions like that?

Quote Originally Posted by RinTinTin View Post
    How can you expect that anyone can take serious what you said with expressions like that?
    I WAS TIRED !!!!
    and fed up with this nerf , what do you expect ?

Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    I WAS TIRED !!!!
    and fed up with this nerf , what do you expect ?
    it's a pvp nerf....nothing to see here.

Deleted
    It was in pvp segment sooooo maybe u should start thinking on what pvp segment is...

Why was it nerfed? because UH dk's in pvp were hitting people for around 80% of their hp and then had a mini army of the dead running around. it is specifically a pvp nerf. the spell itself does the same amount of damage, it just pops 4 fewer wounds which means we have to put up 4 fewer wounds. barely affects pve at all...

Pvp nerf... So who cares. Frost is shaping up to being a better pvp spec than unholy is due to all of the nerfs to our dmg and most importantly our mobility. That's how's it's been for awhile now though, unholy for pve and frost for pvp... I'm cool with that honestly.

Deleted
    OP must be a negro who doesn't even know how to write properly. Report and move along, nothing to see here.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-08-28 at 09:22 AM. Reason: INFRACTION

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivion666 View Post
    OP must be a negro who doesn't even know how to write properly. Report and move along, nothing to see here.
    *Asks someone to report someone to a moderator
    *Uses a racial epithet to do so

???

OT, reading comprehension is good.
    Last edited by Freedom; 2016-08-27 at 10:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    Why was it nerfed? because UH dk's in pvp were hitting people for around 80% of their hp and then had a mini army of the dead running around. it is specifically a pvp nerf. the spell itself does the same amount of damage, it just pops 4 fewer wounds which means we have to put up 4 fewer wounds. barely affects pve at all...
    It doesn't affect pve. At all. Apo only bursts 4 wounds in a pvp situation, still all = 8 wounds in pve.

It was a fine nerf, as it was a very bursty ability.

Only problem I find is that only 4 ghouls spawn from the pops, kind of defeats the whole class fantasy.

On the bright side, you don't have to feel obliged to stack 8 wounds before popping.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    It was a fine nerf, as it was a very bursty ability.

Only problem I find is that only 4 ghouls spawn from the pops, kind of defeats the whole class fantasy.

On the bright side, you don't have to feel obliged to stack 8 wounds before popping.
    Hopefully one of each type will spawn every time after you get Armies of the Damned trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Hopefully one of each type will spawn every time after you get Armies of the Damned trait.
    The funny thing is is that AOTD ghouls aren't an issue to begin with, easy to AOE down and slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    The funny thing is is that AOTD ghouls aren't an issue to begin with, easy to AOE down and slow.
    Which is very bad considering how much damage from the Artifact is tied into them in the first place.

Which is very bad considering how much damage from the Artifact is tied into them in the first place.
    Which is very very bad considering that the whole mechanic behind summoning 8 ghouls at once is bad design. There are better ways of summoning AOTD ghouls rather than relying on a single global spell.

Apocalypse nerf? The horror.... the horror....

Armies of the Damned doesn't work like that. Each ghoul doesn't only apply 1 debuff. Every claw cast from any is random which debuff gets applied, and these debuffs stack upto 5.

So you could get some great RNG and stack 5 deaths for 5% extra damage each, or 5 famines for 5% less healing taken. Or whats more likely is 2 deaths 2 war 2 famine 2 pestilence.

For PvP this nerf heavily hampers Armies of the Damned and Dragged to Helheim traits, considering you can't Army in Arena and Apoc Ghouls only last 10 seconds vs Army's 40 seconds. There's gonna be much less chance to get any good stacks of debuffs.