Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post

They're hick ass slack jawed redneck cousin fucking trailer park trash.

#notapologizing #standbymystandment
    Just to nitpick

Lancaster county is between Harrisburg and Philly. 32 miles from Harrisburg PA and 55 miles from Philly. They are basically little more than a suburb of the 2

As of the 2010 census, the population was 519,445

500,000 people is a pretty good size town. I'm afraid trying to label them has rednecks shows you just have a bias in your head about country people and that anytime someone does something you don't like, you're going to label them Trailer Park trash. As if city dwellers never do anything of that nature, Like you, know rape drunk girls when they pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Just to nitpick

Lancaster county is between Harrisburg and Philly. 32 miles from Harrisburg PA and 55 miles from Philly. They are basically little more than a suburb of the 2

As of the 2010 census, the population was 519,445

500,000 people is a pretty good size town. I'm afraid trying to label them has rednecks shows you just have a bias in your head about country people and that anytime someone does something you don't like, you're going to label them Trailer Park trash. As if city dwellers never do anything of that nature, Like you, know rape drunk girls when they pass out.
    However true that may be when it comes to people who would do something like this I'm perfectly fine hurling any insult in the book at them.

Degenerates come in all types and we'd all be better as a society with them gone.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    However true that may be when it comes to people who would do something like this I'm perfectly fine hurling any insult in the book at them.

Degenerates come in all types and we'd all be better as a society with them gone.
    Are you saying as a teenager you never did a thing wrong? You were just a beacon for all others to follow? Kids being stupid is just what kids do. I pretty sure the majority of us could look back and think of a few things we did in our 13-19 year old span that we would like a do over on. Having grown up in the true "sticks" I can say things like this wasn't completely unheard of. Killing animals in itself wasn't really a big deal. Any type of torture to animals was heavily frowned upon. For example, if you had a dog and then decided you didn't want it anymore, shooting it was consider acceptable. Letting it starve to death was not.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Suffocating it in a plastic bag is not more humane the stomping on it? You're childish responses are amusing.
    Suffocation in a plastic bag would take ages. That's lot of air still in there for a small animal. Whereas stomping on it is a quick/instant death. You're hundreds of times heavier than a mouse, it would be like a freight train hitting your head at full speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Going balls-out "animal feels" over vermin makes you look stupid.
    Who's going full-out you ignoramus? All I'm doing is pointing out the cruelty, and animal cruelty is animal cruelty whether it is done to "vermin", a turtle or your next door neighbour's dog. And using the term "animal feels" is something an edgy teenage idiot from 4chan would use. Come back when you have something more constructive to say, you idiot.

Guess you can say they really helped that turtle... come out of its shell!
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Not excusing or condoning violent on animals, I just hate when people spout bullshit and call it fact.
    Yes, you are:

You find it unethical or wrong, I don't and the law sides with me on this. I can't take you seriously either, so I guess we have understanding. I guess I could always catch one humanly and feed it to a cat.
    Suffocating it in a plastic bag is not more humane the stomping on it?
    Got it, next time ill stab it with a pocket knife before I throw it in the garbage.
    These seem violent with a green light of approval to me.
    Last edited by Fargus; 2016-08-26 at 09:05 PM.

They just need to extend animal cruelty laws.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    They just need to extend animal cruelty laws.
    To include humans as well?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

That sounds messy...a riffle is better to take out turtles with. As for m80s...stick those things in ant hills. Lots of fun there.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    To include humans as well?
    Wild animals.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Wild animals.
    What? You want to include wild animals BEFORE humans? What about wild humans then?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

When youth are on the path where risk-taking behavior leads to high social status among their peer group, it can lead to devastatingly bad life outcomes.

They blow up a turtle with firecrackers and in exchange they receive positive affirmation from their peer group, and bonus if law enforcement frowns upon it. This sets up a pretty basic action-reward feedback loop. Like a mouse pushing a red button to receive food, these kids will now go out of their way to engage in risk-taking behavior because they have learned it gives them high social status. Break into a liquor cabinet and get drunk! Higher social status! Buy marijuana and get stoned! Higher social status! Commit petty theft! Higher social status! Rob someone for hundreds of dollars! Rob a bank! Shoot a loser! Do hard time! Higher social status!

The basic way to prevent this is to keep kids away from bad influences. If they engage in risk-taking behavior, surround them with peers who hate them for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ideally if you had a 13 year old doing crap like this, you'd want him surrounded by 18 year olds who are ambitious and planning on college that thinks the 13 year old is a loser for blowing up turtles. The older kid with clear life goals will be a powerful influence on the younger kid.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Like mercy killing a turtle in a glue trap?
    lmfao, you win

What? You want to include wild animals BEFORE humans? What about wild humans then?
    If we stopped abusing wild humans, then they'll never learn their place.

WOW that's pretty messed up, it had to be an illegal mount of explosives to do that!
    I personally agree with the officer. However I feel that outdated methods of hunting for "the sport of it" should also be outlawed. There is no sport in causing any living animal to die in fear and excessive pain that should be tolerated in our society.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP