Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    So why the fuck are you posting?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    So why the fuck are you posting?
    Cause I love shutting down casuals who create absolutely useless threads to start off with and then decide to call everyone elitist who have a different mind frames to yourself.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-08-28 at 08:48 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Uh I didn't call you an elitist because you have a different mindset. I called you an elitist because the hostile way in which you replied as if anyone but a mythic raider is a complete dumbass. That's called being an elitist. And oh boy have you proved it.

Deleted
    Uh I didn't call you an elitist because you have a different mindset. I called you an elitist because the hostile way in which you replied as if anyone but a mythic raider is a complete dumbass. That's called being an elitist. And oh boy have you proved it.
    Yes you did. I didn't come across hostile at all I was merely pointing out the facts that if you're going to raid seriously 3-4 days a week you should choose what is best for the raid in terms of dos not what you enjoy - which is why our opinions differ and you couldn't handle that. Hence your shitty post saying here come the elitists.

And it's true if you play LFR, pre made heroics etc it literally doesn't matter what spec. Just facts

Oh and then you run into another thread calling everyone toxic etc. You're bringing it on yourself babe

anyone but a mythic raider is a complete dumbass :P except our lovely TCs which put in a lot of work

but yea this thread about your "opinion" is so not needed

Lol, didn't take long for the elitist to come out
    Caring about your performance and contribution to the raid group = elitist. Ok.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Yes you did. I didn't come across hostile at all I was merely pointing out the facts that if you're going to raid seriously 3-4 days a week you should choose what is best for the raid in terms of dos not what you enjoy - which is why our opinions differ and you couldn't handle that. Hence your shitty post saying here come the elitists.

And it's true if you play LFR, pre made heroics etc it literally doesn't matter what spec. Just facts

Oh and then you run into another thread calling everyone toxic etc. You're bringing it on yourself babe
    con·de·scen·sion
    ˌkändəˈsen(t)SH(ə)n/
    noun
    an attitude of patronizing superiority; disdain.
    "a tone of condescension"

Deleted
    I'm maining a fishing pole hybrid demon hunter ranged DPS because frankly I enjoy the gameplay of throw glaive every 10 seconds and it will be just viable ))

Cause I love shutting down casuals who create absolutely useless threads to start off with and then decide to call everyone elitist who have a different mind frames to yourself.
    After reading some of your latest posts even regarding ecnonomy you have clearly no opionon by youself and are just retelling things you red/heard somewhere.

Nobody who has truly economic knowhow would write stuff like you are writing on this board. So instead going for a senseless hobby like "shutting down casuals" like you are yourself, you maybe should start and do something on your own, where no one else get involved, because you can clearly just hate on people with other opinions than yours.

Grew up and get over this shit, this is a fucking game. It is not your task to "shut anyone down" you are just a small kid with a big mouth in the internet and nothing more.

Actually i care a lot about this thread so your "no one cares" is so damn wrong like everything else you are posting. You are a world top 1000 mythic raider by its best (thats a casual for me aswell). Even if im wrong, you are getting carried, because you are stupid as hell.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-08-28 at 08:49 AM.

Lol, didn't take long for the elitist to come out
    Well the way he may have replied to the post can be called wrong, but what he said is absolutely correct, if you are in the top guilds and fight for mythic prog you need to use the optimal spec, those raiders don't really have choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I'm maining a fishing pole hybrid demon hunter ranged DPS because frankly I enjoy the gameplay of throw glaive every 10 seconds and it will be just viable ))
    sounds legit. got any sims to share?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamz View Post
    After reading some of your latest posts even regarding ecnonomy you have clearly no opionon by youself and are just retelling things you red/heard somewhere.

Nobody who has truly economic knowhow would write stuff like you are writing on this board. So instead going for a senseless hobby like "shutting down casuals" like you are yourself, you maybe should start and do something on your own, where no one else get involved, because you can clearly just hate on people with other opinions than yours.

Grew up and get over this shit, this is a fucking game. It is not your task to "shut anyone down" you are just a small kid with a big mouth in the internet and nothing more.

Actually i care a lot about this thread so your "no one cares" is so damn wrong like everything else you are posting. You are a world top 1000 mythic raider by its best (thats a casual for me aswell). Even if im wrong, you are getting carried, because you are stupid as hell.
    I've played beta and yes I do read posts and theory crafting of Rogues. So yeah I do have knowledge of where our specs are heading on the dps chart.

You have no idea what guild I'm in and likewise I don't know yours so I'm not gonna sit here like a child (that ironically you are) and say I'm better than you.

Originally I wasn't shutting down casuals but as you can see he disregards anyone else's opinion. Thus I started "shutting" him down with his defensive and insulting posts.

Also is that a new account since your last got banned? 3 posts and one is throwing out absolutely useless insults when you have no idea about me personally.
    Last edited by mmoc10e316d81f; 2016-08-27 at 05:14 PM.

for the first time since wotlk im actually interested in playing combat (outlaw) so, fuck assa, fuck sub, and bask in the magnificence that is Outlaw

Deleted
    con·de·scen·sion
    ˌkändəˈsen(t)SH(ə)n/
    noun
    an attitude of patronizing superiority; disdain.
    "a tone of condescension"
    close-minded
    adjective
    having or showing rigid opinions or a narrow outlook.
    "close-minded condemnation of people he knows nothing about"

I'm out of this silly thread.

But that's not really the point is it? The point is that blizzard will continue to dial back the specs that are op because artifact investment is real. So saying out the gate that you somehow know outlaw is king and always will be only shows your ignorance.
    Actually you're incorrect in regards to the specialization itself getting nerfed after the expansion launches. Blizzard has already gone on record saying there will be no more broad changes after launches. So what we have now is set in stone after Tuesday until 7.1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    sounds legit. got any sims to share?

Just go Agi Versa Crit and spec Bloodlet and you will do almost 40k dps. Gonna have a good ole time laughing at the elitists and their tryhard Fel Rush specs XD

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    What kind of horrible monster would pass on the chance to be a Pirate?! The only thing that Assassination has going for it is Poisons.
    becouse ninjas > pirates

Btw how is this thread not closed yet? It's unconstructive with the amount of slander all over the place and the goading in this thread reeks.

I've played beta and yes I do read posts and theory crafting of Rogues. So yeah I do have knowledge of where our specs are heading on the dps chart.

You have no idea what guild I'm in and likewise I don't know yours so I'm not gonna sit here like a child (that ironically you are) and say I'm better than you.

Originally I wasn't shutting down casuals but as you can see he disregards anyone else's opinion. Thus I started "shutting" him down with his defensive and insulting posts.
    TBH, you weren't "shutting down" anything. You replied to OP in a very condescending and rude way, because you thought this thread was pointless, and that is about the only reason this thread has posts in it. That you don't agree with OP doesn't make you elitist per se, but the way you replied makes you sound like one.
    Mother pus bucket!

It's funny because I have a rogue alt.. It used to be combat and having never tried Assassin or subtlety and being lazy I decided to spec Outlaw because it seemed similair to how combat used to be. According to icy veins at the time Outlaw was the lowest dps of the 3 rogue specs and was very RNG due to the roll the bones ability. So basically i'd chosen to play the lowest dps spec... Now just a few weeks later it's allegedly the highest dps spec (if you are lucky enough with RNG. Unless you are in a cutting edge mythic guild you aren't going to be gimping your guilds progress by playing Assassin rather than outlaw.

What happens on those occasions when the RNG gods hate you while playing outlaw ? What happens if those occasions line up with your guilds better attempts on a boss ? In such occasions the more steady reliable dps of a spec other than outlaw could have got the kill... Steady but fractionally lower average dps can potentially be better for progress than spiky RNG dps that may be fractionally ahead on average but which 20 - 30% of the time is much lower than what you'd have done with a more reliable spec.