Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't get the reasoning behind the balance pvp changes; first of all, cyclone gets a casting speed buff and immediately after that summer solstice (which wasn't as popular as cyclone) gets a 10 seconds nerf?
    Second of all, greater pyroblast buff? that really wasn't needed...

Deleted
    All I See is mimimi.
    Its tuning. Legion isnt released yet. Stoppen crying.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Gizhuf View Post
    All I See is mimimi.
    Its tuning. Legion isnt released yet. Stoppen crying.
    Don't worry guys its just tuning Legion isn't even out yet they still have three days to fix the game for mythic melee raiders. Not like mages have been upper middle to top teir for oh I don't know ten years...

I swear the blizzdrones just need to stop.

Hello darkness my old friend....

Quote Originally Posted by teh1tom View Post
    Don't worry guys its just tuning Legion isn't even out yet they still have three days to fix the game for mythic melee raiders. Not like mages have been upper middle to top teir for oh I don't know ten years...

I swear the blizzdrones just need to stop.

Hello darkness my old friend....
    Mythic raids don't release for four weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Favlos View Post
    Mythic raids don't release for four weeks...
    I really don't understand why some people argue that there's still time to fix a problem, meanwhile Blizzard is actively causing more problems don't you understand how that just makes you look like a huge tool?

Yes there's still time to fix the gap in melee and ranged mythic viability has blizzard taken any steps towards that in the past months until now? No it affects such a small portion of the game its not remotely on the table. As melee we just have to accept the fact that there will always be 10 ranged and 4 melee in every mythic raid and cry a little while making our own Mythic+ groups from the bench.

Edit: Honestly 4 melee is being overly generous most will take 3 melee in the first couple weeks.
    Last edited by teh1tom; 2016-08-27 at 05:02 PM.

So we are all going Mage then? Cause I'm not sure I see a reason to play anything else as a DPS, maybe hunter? Rogue if you absolutely want to play melee.

In all seriousness though, why do they keep getting buffs. It is a little confusing. Especially when you look at the classes getting nerfs, I didn't think the gap was major enough at this point to keep this up. Thankfully it is mostly the legendary items, but I don't feel Mages need another 100% damage buff to that legendary.

Oh, well we'll see. But this has been an odd run. Even for pre-patch. Hopefully other classes will "scale better with gear" than mages. But I won't hold my breath on that.

Thankfully, I'm tanking for Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    lol, kids! kids!....it's prepatch. These aren't NERFS. This is called tuning. You're not in Legion yet. Your spec is LITERALLY halfway complete.

you

will

be

fine

I wish I could have this printed on a billboard! So much panicking even over the tuning of legendaries. Oprah isn't gonna be passing them around in the middle of Dal anyways (though that would be awesome).

Oh and thanks for tbe buff to wellspring! I love that spell, so some extra muscle behind it sounds sweet ^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    So we are all going Mage then?
    certainly seems so atm - there is no point playing any other caster -_-

Quote Originally Posted by teh1tom View Post
    I really don't understand why some people argue that there's still time to fix a problem, meanwhile Blizzard is actively causing more problems don't you understand how that just makes you look like a huge tool?

Yes there's still time to fix the gap in melee and ranged mythic viability has blizzard taken any steps towards that in the past months until now? No it affects such a small portion of the game its not remotely on the table. As melee we just have to accept the fact that there will always be 10 ranged and 4 melee in every mythic raid and cry a little while making our own Mythic+ groups from the bench.

Edit: Honestly 4 melee is being overly generous most will take 3 melee in the first couple weeks.
    We used 2 melee in WOD and cleared in January, range has and always be the class to bring. People that play bad spec/classes, its your fault for playing them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    So we are all going Mage then? Cause I'm not sure I see a reason to play anything else as a DPS, maybe hunter? Rogue if you absolutely want to play melee.

In all seriousness though, why do they keep getting buffs. It is a little confusing. Especially when you look at the classes getting nerfs, I didn't think the gap was major enough at this point to keep this up. Thankfully it is mostly the legendary items, but I don't feel Mages need another 100% damage buff to that legendary.

Oh, well we'll see. But this has been an odd run. Even for pre-patch. Hopefully other classes will "scale better with gear" than mages. But I won't hold my breath on that.

Thankfully, I'm tanking for Legion
    Mage has always been strong, one of the three specs is always raid viable/strong, people that play classes like Feral/Ret/SP, things like that and bitch every xpac about their low numbers, why play it lol? Mages always scale well, esp Fire,crit cap isnt until 80% crit, so stack crit,crit,crit, join us, the dark side #fire

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    certainly seems so atm - there is no point playing any other caster -_-
    This is why you gear alts when Mythic is on farm,so you have the strongest/best class ready for the xpac, instead of playing an inferior bad spec that is almost a waste for a raid/guild to gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    DH hardly ever top damager in bgs unless just spamming fel rush. But they nerfed our mastery which is also run speed which is what makes them nimble. How about those AFF locks and balance druids. ... oh, they got buffed. Dumbass devs.

We here at Blizzard hear your cries of anguish and understand your concerns. So we have decided to eliminate all hybrid dps, hybrid dps'ers will now only have tank or healing talents. This is to ensure the purity of all the pure dps specs and ensure that their upcoming ULTRA MEGA SUPER BUFFS will help keep the game balanced.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck are they basing these tweaks on?

They just keep buffing druids. What's the point of playing anything else when you can play a druid and avoid the fucking rollercoaster of buff/nerfs.

At this point the "balance" in "game balance" stands for Druids.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    "Akainu's Absolute Justice" & "Zoldyck Family Training Shackles"

ONE PIECE AND HUNTER X HUNTER CONFIRMED.

i didn't know blizzard is a weeaboo like me

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

i didn't know blizzard is a weeaboo like me

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account

i didn't know blizzard is a weeaboo like me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    What the fuck are they basing these tweaks on?
    The class(es) lead devs are playing, of course. Hence, druid buffs.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

They should give you an achievement in game for whining about tuning on forums.

Deleted
    This artifact weapon and legendaries will destroy progress guilds. "Do you have the world legendary? Ohh no???? let me show you a command : /gquit !"

Quote Originally Posted by pitfireX View Post
    Yeah, lets buff affliction locks, but nerf combat rogues.... okay.

Affliction locks actually needed a buff in pve, and I'd hardly even call that a buff. Sorry your class got nerfed, but don't take it out on one of the worst caster spec atm

Deleted
    Nerfs and buffs happening less than three days prior to launch - "tuning".