Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yeah I've seen this on my own DH... I just don't care.

I can think of about six dozen things Blizzard should be taking care of before this matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just going to assume this is a troll thread.
    Selling myself out below

your glaives are not steallthed, they are somewhere mid air as the skill is called "throw your glaive" or something. Even illidan had his weapons thrown away in p2.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I rolled a demon hunter cuz I wanna be like Illidan. "Original" demon hunters look fucking awful and nothing like what demon hunters are supposed to be.
    You got it wrong, demon hunters are supposed to be without horns.. You arent in perma metamorphosis like illidan after he ate the skull of guldan. Or are you in some middle transformation, where you get horns, but no hoofs? Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    No you can't, if you kill a target the combat ends so you are not in a combat stance and can't run in a combat stance. I didn't have the bug because I tested it on Dummies, when I tried on a target that I oneshotted the bug occured.
    If you right click an enemy you are in combat stance and you will keep running like that even if you untarget, until you stand still.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    You got it wrong, demon hunters are supposed to be without horns.. You arent in perma metamorphosis like illidan after he ate the skull of guldan. Or are you in some middle transformation, where you get horns, but no hoofs? Weird.
    I guess you know lore better than Blizzard, seeing as we have an option to have horns. It looks fucking badass and apparently Blizzard says it's canon, so why the hell would you not take it?

I heard pressing "W" and "S" at the same time while double jumping fixes this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I heard pressing "W" and "S" at the same time while double jumping fixes this one.
    Sorry, already knew about that one

I guess you know lore better than Blizzard, seeing as we have an option to have horns. It looks fucking badass and apparently Blizzard says it's canon, so why the hell would you not take it?
    Obviously so I wouldn't have a retarded looking DH like yours. You're the guy that makes a blood/night elf hunter and names him Legolas. Smfh.

Its just fancy retcon to appeal players like you, so you can be like illidan.

Deleted
    While yes theres more important stuff to look at before the launch this seems simple to solve.

A bug is a bug, Gamebreaking or not its not suposed to be there, you dont have to be an idiot to OP

Submit a bug report. The people here can't fix it for you or tell you how long it'll be before it's fixed. And if you absolutely HAVE to make a thread about it, at least put what the bug is in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Garmond View Post
    While yes theres more important stuff to look at before the launch this seems simple to solve.

A bug is a bug, Gamebreaking or not its not suposed to be there, you dont have to be an idiot to OP
    Only an idiot would post a bug to MMO-C expecting anything to come out of it.

CBA to read through the whole thread, what's the professional whiner talking about this time?