Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamzi View Post
    But i don't want them ;_; Like with the new druid forms while i play my Druid ;_;
    unlucky for you that this is the class fantasy expansion then

Quote Originally Posted by Rothex View Post
    Fire's legendaries got a few buffs today. A lot of other class legendaries got nerfed too.

Koralon's Burning Touch: 250% > 350%
    Marquee Bindings of the Sun King: 200% > 300%

No changes to the helm though.
    Worth noting, that's phrased as x% additional damage, meaning we're looking at a Pyro doing 4x normal damage and Scorch doing 4.5 times normal damage.

So in execute range Scorch will hit harder than FB at a much faster cast rate, but doesn't benefit from Enhanced Pyrotechnics. Not sure if that's worth the tradeoff to be honest. It probably will be with a decent crit chance, but maybe not so much early on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    Not sure if that's worth the tradeoff to be honest. It probably will be with a decent crit chance, but maybe not so much early on.
    Unlikely that you are right considering it sims better than the Dragon's Breath legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Curnivore View Post
    Unlikely that you are right considering it sims better than the Dragon's Breath legendary.
    Does it? I haven't been paying attention to those just yet to be honest, since things are still in a state of flux

Deleted
    Does it? I haven't been paying attention to those just yet to be honest, since things are still in a state of flux
    https://www.altered-time.com/forum/v...chor-Legendary

BTW, is there a helter skelter sim of the legendaries anywhere? I mean who really cares about 0 movement sims that have 0 to do with any progress fight in the game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    BTW, is there a helter skelter sim of the legendaries anywhere? I mean who really cares about 0 movement sims that have 0 to do with any progress fight in the game?
    bcoz movement have minnimum influence on fire's dps due to things like ice floes, shimmer, fireblast and phoenix flames and scorch to a lesser degree, if you play optimally you shouldnt loose much dps due to movement.

7+ Year Old Account
    So in execute range Scorch will hit harder than FB at a much faster cast rate, but doesn't benefit from Enhanced Pyrotechnics. Not sure if that's worth the tradeoff to be honest. It probably will be with a decent crit chance, but maybe not so much early on.
    This is what also concerns me especially with the t19 2-set giving Enhanced Pyrotechnics an additional 10% critical strike chance from each application. (Unless they've changed the set bonuses in the last few months and I haven't noticed.)

Is there a sim with the set bonuses to see if there's a difference in the legendaries' strength because of the 2-set and 4-set?

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    bcoz movement have minnimum influence on fire's dps due to things like ice floes, shimmer, fireblast and phoenix flames and scorch to a lesser degree, if you play optimally you shouldnt loose much dps due to movement.
    Yeah cool.
    Now where are the sims.

Deleted
    Yeah cool.
    Now where are the sims.
    oh now you want sims, but you didnt seem to much care about the sims early and just wanted us to take your word for it when it came to your statements, simple logic would do tho, all you need to do is use the affore mentioned abilities optimally and you will literally loose no dps and i didnt even mention hot streaks, the only time you'll loose dps is when you have to resort to casting scorch unless you have the scorch legendary and is in the execute phase.

Deleted
    Just a quick super noob question, is it worth making a macro that cancels the current spell you're casting to cast instant pyro's?

Quote Originally Posted by Terror Earth View Post
    Just a quick super noob question, is it worth making a macro that cancels the current spell you're casting to cast instant pyro's?
    I would lean 'no'. While I'm not an authoritative figure among mages, my understanding from others is to never stop casting, even for procs.

Use the instant pyro's are the end of your casts in effort to get to crits in a row at the same time, to try and get another free Pyro. While those have been sent, you continue to cast fireball.

By the time your first spells hit, your next fireball cast should be almost half complete?

I think the exception comes in when you need to use Pheonix Flames to get those guarantee crits.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

How correct is the artifact build on the first page? Is that what everyone is doing?

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    oh now you want sims, but you didnt seem to much care about the sims early and just wanted us to take your word for it when it came to your statements, simple logic would do tho, all you need to do is use the affore mentioned abilities optimally and you will literally loose no dps and i didnt even mention hot streaks, the only time you'll loose dps is when you have to resort to casting scorch unless you have the scorch legendary and is in the execute phase.
    OK, so there are no sims and we have to believe common sense? Like what I'm trying to say from the beginning?

Yeah cool.
    Now where are the sims.
    They are in the other thread.

Exactly how do we use the Fire artifact skill? I mean.. I know how to use it.. But when is the best time to use it?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayForAReason View Post
    Exactly how do we use the Fire artifact skill? I mean.. I know how to use it.. But when is the best time to use it?
    Its most basic purpose is for cleave/aoe damage for tightly-grouped packs and you should be using it when it is about to hit 3 stacks so you don't lose out on that DPS. Generally speaking you want to save 2 charges of it for your next Combustion because it procs Heating Up and makes it so most/all of the duration is spent instant casting spells for big burst potential between Fire Blast+Flame On, Pyroblast, and Phoenix Flames.
    Last edited by Tellof; 2016-08-31 at 04:02 AM.

The Felo'melorn quest was a bitch for me.

Also not looking for spoilers, but do Rommath or Sunreaver show up and do anything with the Tirsgarde?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

so if i unlock 3rd relic slot for fire spec, does it unlock it for all the other specs too? no right?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    so if i unlock 3rd relic slot for fire spec, does it unlock it for all the other specs too? no right?
    There are no seperate garrison campaign for other specs so... Yeah.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!