Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I think alternate Grom Hellscream should be allowed to "fade away" into the background and eventually vanish. He just doesn't have a place in Prime Azeroth, I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Source? I read a couple of interviews of his and he said nothing of the sort in those.
    He's right. No WoD character will be featured in Legion, save Gul'dan. Then again, Chilton also said Grommash would be the end boss of WoD, feel free to take his words with a grain of salt.

My User Name's source says it as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    He's right. No WoD character will be featured in Legion, save Gul'dan.
    Oh I was aware of that, but he kinda said that like the WoD timeline was done for good, which is not what he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Oh I was aware of that, but he kinda said that like the WoD timeline was done for good, which is not what he said.
    Well let me translate and summarize that great wall of text for you then.

So the interviewer guy asks if the Alternate Draenor story was done or not and will we see familiar characters from that side. Tom responds by saying that the only character they will be bringing from that side will be Gul'dan, they want to keep two timelines seperate for each other to avoid confusion and Draenor timeline is continuing in its own way. He also ends by saying (translated) "Although Warlords timeline ranks among the bigger picture of World of Warcraft and contributes its story it is going to stay exclusively to itself. We are done with there ( for now. ) "
    Last edited by My User Name; 2016-08-27 at 09:18 PM.