Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    I'm not sure if your links or broken, or if you're making a "404 evidence not found" joke.
    They did work, I shall fix it.

https://www.wired.com/2016/07/heres-...ssia-dnc-hack/

https://motherboard.vice.com/read/al...d-the-dnc-hack

https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bea...nal-committee/

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, like I said there's zero evidence just scary reporters opinions and Chinese whispers.

The first one says:
    An anonymous source alleges that the Russian government is behind the breach. The New York Times reports that another anonymous source shares that opinion. According to a number of anonymous sources, they’re probably right.
    The second two are basically the same but using more convincing language because they are less important so have less to use by overstating/hyping a story.

This is the problem with sites citing each others anonymous sources as a sources and expecting it to carry weight because of the name of the cited site. You end up with an article with loads of worthless sources and a story which is nothing more than an unsubstantiated opinion piece.

Deleted
    When hackers do "mistakes" it's rarely unplanned.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Yeah, like I said there's zero evidence just scary reporters opinions and Chinese whispers.

The first one says:

The second two are basically the same but using more convincing language because they are less important so have less to use by overstating/hyping a story.

This is the problem with sites citing each others anonymous sources as a sources and expecting it to carry weight because of the name of the cited site. You end up with an article with loads of worthless sources and a story which is nothing more than an unsubstantiated opinion piece.
    It was comments from the people who actually did the investigating. They found the code, and traced it. You may not think that it's evidence, but they backed up what they said.

Your willful ignorance is not my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But there is evidence of Russian involvement, it has been provided in the thread.
    There are NO evidence what so ever, there are only speculations.

If you have evidence, feel free to provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post

I did provide it, you ignored it. End. Of. Story.

You copypasta'd your links from somewhere that abbreviates them with ellipses; none of them work.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I did provide it, you ignored it. End. Of. Story.
    The links you provided say: There are "speculations"

Speculation ARE NOT EVIDENCE.

Did i miss something else?

The links you provided say: There are "speculations"

Speculation ARE NOT EVIDENCE.

Did i miss something else?
    The links provide the results of the investigation... from the actual people who did it. Yes, you are missing something.

The links provide the results of the investigation... from the actual people who did it. Yes, you are missing something.
    Nah the links you provided said "it is thought to have ties". it is speculated, it is believed etc. Aka nothing.

And from what i see they have took down the articles too aka the three links you provided aint working any more.

There are no evidences provided in said "investigation". Just as in the anti-Putin film by BBC: only interviews of some criminals who fled the country who say that they saw something or heard something or someone else said to them. Just like all of accusation USA made against Russia for the past 2 years when asked to provide evidence, the State Dept spokesperson always says: "based on publications in social media". Give me a break.

I understand you guys are being paid to make such posts on popular forums, so I'm not even trying to change your mind on the subject. I just hope other people will stop believing everything a random warmongering guy writes on the internet.
    Last edited by Ottius; 2016-08-29 at 02:55 PM.

Nah the links you provided said "it is thought to have ties". it is speculated, it is believed etc. Aka nothing.

And from what i see they have took down the articles too aka the three links you provided aint working any more.
    I jst pasted them improperly. The links still work just fine. They did the investigation, they found the evidence, and they based their conclusions on that evidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark View Post
    There are no evidences provided in said "investigation". Just as in the anti-Putin film by BBC: only interviews of some criminals who fled the country who say that they saw something or heard something or someone else said to them. Just like all of accusation USA made against Russia for the past 2 years when asked to provide evidence, the State Dept spokesperson always says: "based on publications in social media". Give me a break.
    Firsthand accounts are evidence. Calling someone a criminal doesn't mean they cannot provide evidence. It's like the doping scandal all over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I jst pasted them improperly. The links still work just fine. They did the investigation, they found the evidence, and they based their conclusions on that evidence.
    Strange, all i see is this. Don't get me wrong, i'd like to see the opinions.. i mean.. speculatations.. ehh evidence as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    He-he, good old double standards... American computer security experts report that they have good reasons to believe that these attacks were committed by Russian hackers - "There is no proof, muh!". Some rando from RT says something bad about the US, or something good about Russia - "I told you!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Strange, all i see is this. Don't get me wrong, i'd like to see the opinions.. i mean.. speculatations.. ehh evidence as well.
    I re-pasted the links, the new ones work.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    It was comments from the people who actually did the investigating.
    No it was alleged comments from anonymous sources.

You may not think that it's evidence
    I don't because it's not evidence, it's barely opinion. I.E if I posted on twitter that Justin Beiber was the king of the lizard men that would not be evidence.

Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    He-he, good old double standards... American computer security experts report that they have good reasons to believe that these attacks were committed by Russian hackers
    If they said that they why hasn't anyone linked to the statement? All we have had is links to news sites claiming anonymous sources and/or citing each other as sources.

Nice attempt to respin the leaked documents by reporters. Kinda who cares at this point because the damage has been done.

[QUOTE=Kaleredar;42062240]
    What network are we talking about again? Because that sounds like Fox right there.
    QUOTE]
    msnbc is worse and you know it

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    No it was alleged comments from anonymous sources.

I don't because it's not evidence, it's barely opinion. I.E if I posted on twitter that Justin Beiber was the king of the lizard men that would not be evidence.

Indeed.

If they said that they why hasn't anyone linked to the statement? All we have had is links to news sites claiming anonymous sources and/or citing each other as sources.
    It was also an analysis of the actual code used, as well as the methodology... or did you not notice that part?
    Last edited by Machismo; 2016-08-29 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    My laugh has awakened my neighbors, I'm afraid... Damn you!
    are you extreme leftist? you seem to laugh at things you don't know how to respond to.