Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exhilaration hotfix nerf

Down to 30% for Marksmanship, and also heals your pet (not that that is relevant).
    Last edited by Penguintamer; 2016-08-27 at 06:57 AM.

I can see why they did it. But I hate it.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    We got legendaries with good healing potential in Legion for soloing stuff and Exhilaration at 30% is still a good enough panic button. As for PvP, it has it's own balance and has little to do with general hotfixes

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch. That's a serious blow to barrage aoe-farming.

was op. nerf is fine

It was already reduced to 30% in PvP. I just hope they remembered to remove the PvP modifier with this change...

I'm assuming it's 30%, 100% pet, 50% if you choose Lone Wolf.

It's how Exhilaration worked in WoD, and how things like Soul Pact worked for Warlocks.

Anyone care to check?

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    I'm assuming it's 30%, 100% pet, 50% if you choose Lone Wolf.

It's how Exhilaration worked in WoD, and how things like Soul Pact worked for Warlocks.

Anyone care to check?
    just healed for 50% with Lone wolf, it's either not implemented yet, or your theory is right

edit: then I remember I could just wait 2 mins and check without lone wolf, just woke up give me a break.

edit2: yeah unimplemented
    Last edited by Bisso; 2016-08-27 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    just healed for 50% with Lone wolf, it's either not implemented yet, or your theory is right
    It's not live. With pet, still healing at 50%(actually tested, not based on tooltip).

Deleted
    my pet doesnt get healed from exhiliration as MM.

Doesn't appear to be implemented as a few other posters had mentioned. Certainly a slight PvE raiding downgrade; however a big boost for soloing considering that was one of Legion MM soloing's weak points and MM in legion is king for soloing from my testing experience. Ideally they would just give us the best of both worlds and keep it at a flat 50% while Lone Wolf is active and then 30% for the player and 100% for the pet when Lone Wolf isn't active.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot- View Post
    Doesn't appear to be implemented as a few other posters had mentioned. Certainly a slight PvE raiding downgrade; however a big boost for soloing considering that was one of Legion MM soloing's weak points and MM in legion is king for soloing from my testing experience. Ideally they would just give us the best of both worlds and keep it at a flat 50% while Lone Wolf is active and then 30% for the player and 100% for the pet when Lone Wolf isn't active.
    Hunting Party passive makes this still a bit OP for add fights. I was kinda watching it on a moose run Tuesday for the last guildies that needed the mount and in phase 2 it seemed to be constantly up.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaar View Post
    Hunting Party passive makes this still a bit OP for add fights. I was kinda watching it on a moose run Tuesday for the last guildies that needed the mount and in phase 2 it seemed to be constantly up.
    Exactly; this is MM's biggest strength for soloing in Legion. It may not have old school spirit bond and it may not have kill shot anymore; but the ability to constantly heal yourself assuming you have available adds to kill is pretty insane. It made testing fights like Blast Furnace, Operator Tho'gar etc. very easy to solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoot- View Post
    Exactly; this is MM's biggest strength for soloing in Legion. It may not have old school spirit bond and it may not have kill shot anymore; but the ability to constantly heal yourself assuming you have available adds to kill is pretty insane. It made testing fights like Blast Furnace, Operator Tho'gar etc. very easy to solo.
    Yeah personally, and don't tell blizzard I said this, I think the 30 sec reduction is insanely OP. Think about it, in some dungeon/raid encounters you might have low level adds and if you barrage them it's an instant reset of Exhilaration. Solo questing as well since barrage for questing was stupid OP from what I saw in beta. I was able to take some questing mobs from 100% to ~10% with just barrage + auto, and some died outright. It got a bit harder at higher levels but still, OP.

Deleted
    "hey guys lets give MM exhil even for the PET"

"but they use LW..."

"yeah an heal for the pet as MM"

"but..."

"an heal for the pet as MM :^)"

"...ok"

Or 30% every 30s like rogues have ... (not every hunter spec has a reliable reset mechanic for the heal )

Well, it was already that for BM. So..

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    It's almost as if MM hunter's dont have to choose Lone Wolf

But really they should just make it 50% when you have Lone wolf
    Since everybody will choose lonewolf as MM would make this nerf pretty pointless, wouldn't it, son?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAviator View Post
    Or 30% every 30s like rogues have ... (not every hunter spec has a reliable reset mechanic for the heal )
    plus 12% leech as Assassination or 42% heal plus random leech finisher as Outlaw. No idea about Sub tho

This is stupid.