Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Looking at those salaries, I can imagine this has gone beyond "sweatshop".

well one person could be making say 100 million of all those visa's....cause maybe they imported a ceo..... which would throw up the average.

but going by stories know, they are probably working 80 hours a week.......

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Who wouldn't want to hire a foreign worker when you can save some money.
    What American business wouldn't want to look to foreign nations for employees when a lot of American education is producing radicalized indoctrinated militants and other nations are producing effective qualified workers?

Hire a person who is thirsty to earn success, who was brought up understanding that the market drives the world, and who understands the fact that you go to work to produce not to consume.

Or..

Hire a person who "knows" success comes from privilege alone, who was conditioned to think the market is evil and racist, and who believes work is where you go to collect the entitlements that you have a "right" to.

Its hard to find a good American employee these days.

Even harder when you have to narrow your search according to special identity parameters.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    What American business wouldn't want to look to foreign nations for employees when a lot of American education is producing radicalized indoctrinated militants and other nations are producing effective qualified workers?

Hire a person who is thirsty to earn success, who was brought up understanding that the market drives the world, and who understands the fact that you go to work to produce not to consume.

Or..

Hire a person who "knows" success comes from privilege alone, who was conditioned to think the market is evil and racist, and who believes work is where you go to collect the entitlements that you have a "right" to.

Even harder when you have to narrow your search according to special identity parameters.
    i thirst to earn success and i always put the maximum effort *because regardless of the pay, your paying me to do a job so i will DO IT!*........ but business wants what is cheapest, even asking $15.00 for a IT position has been to *high* for some places i applied at....

i have 6 years of working retail/Network Tech internship being told i was the best by my bosses and customers alike ....... and i still can't get a job.... so am i entitled? i got 2 AS degrees, i have worked with computers my whole life and even built a 3d printer and use the software.....

and any job i can get quick pays minimal wage.... which i would be happy to do that work if it actually paid a LIVING WAGE....

am i still entitled asking $15.00 to gain more IT experience? to make and learn more over time and finally hit that goal of 100k?

am i entitled just asking to be able to support my self instead of being dependant on my parents house for a place to live?

am i entitled just for asking questions?
    Last edited by Arthas242; 2016-08-27 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    And if something goes wrong, you lose a day.
    That's no different than if its a local US team you pass a work order off to. If you weren't explicit in your work order, it's on you. If they boned it, it's on them.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Or..

Well, most HR recruiters for major corporations do what I used to do when I worked as a recruiter.

They look up applicants social media accounts to see what kind of person they are. If they are a whiny, Bernie supporting millennial, they are deemed a liability and more than likely a less than reliable and loyal worker and usually rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well, most HR recruiters for major corporations do what I used to do when I worked as a recruiter.

They look up applicants social media accounts to see what kind of person they are. If they are a whiny, Bernie supporting millennial, they are deemed a liability and more than likely a less than reliable and loyal worker and usually rejected.
    Oh absolutely.

These young radicals don't realize that their militant social media contributions, as well as the stances the schools their degrees come from take, severely damage their employment opportunities.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh absolutely.

These young radicals don't realize that their militant social media contributions, as well as the stances the schools their degrees come from take, severely damage their employment opportunities.
    Tis' why my social media is conducted entirely through a language any HR firm is unlikely to understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Actually a worker is a person, and also a consumer whom if enough of them are unemployed social chaos, instability and collapse soon comes.
    Let me rephrase it.

A Worker sells his or her services. Be it Physical labour or Mentall labour. It is the workers responsibility to make sure he/she is worth the payment for their services.
    If they cannot compete by Skill, experience alone, they should make themselfs more attractive to Businesses in other ways.

Businesses are not importing foreign labour because they hate Nation X or Y. They do it because they get a better service for less hassle. Workers need to make themself more attractive and show they are a better candidate then someone on a VISA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Let me rephrase it.

A Worker sells his or her services. Be it Physical labour or Mentall labour. It is the workers responsibility to make sure he/she is worth the payment for their services.
    If they cannot compete by Skill, experience alone, they should make themselfs more attractive to Businesses in other ways.

Businesses are not importing foreign labour because they hate Nation X or Y. They do it because they get a better service for less hassle. Workers need to make themself more attractive and show they are a better candidate then someone on a VISA.
    Let me explain to you the idea of the social contract, and social stability. Capital only can do what it can legally get away with or until the population stops obeying their end of the contract. Businesses are trading short term gain for long term instability. State's which have to plan for their existence beyond 5 months thus curtain capital's reckless and short sighted nature.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Tis' why my social media is conducted entirely through a language any HR firm is unlikely to understand.
    that's more than likely not to help much either.

I am sure these $110k jobs are only located in the city with $15+ minimum wage.

The minimum wage is the main reason cause inflation !

7+ Year Old Account
    that's more than likely not to help much either.
    Eh, I can alleged discrimination then, if they don't speak my mother tongue and expect me to interact with the world on my own time in English all the time that could be grounds for a suite in many countries.

First time I have logged in in over a month now but seems as good as a point as any.

Looking up on social media is a good thing. Denying them for being whiny is a good idea.

Denying them for supporting Sanders, I really hope you hired for some brain dead jobs or jobs that could be taught within a month of on the job training as you just made it a point to deny the more educated members of the system with among the highest critical thinking skills with the exception of those who are not politically active at all.

Among the Trump supporters, I have yet to see one outside of Youtube videos with any level of critical thinking skills at all and most of them don't even know his policies and resort to insults if you even question them on it.

With Clinton supporters, I honestly have never seen one before, they are like finding a unicorn. While I have met plenty who are voting for her, I have yet to see anyone who actually support her with most of them voting for her because Trump is on the other side with most of them not knowing Sanders as anything but the meme's they saw lying about him on Facebook or "That guy that ran against Clinton".

But I guess I can see the point, you get the Trump supporters for jobs that don't actually require critical thinking and they will over estimate their job while under estimating what the job is worth making them that much easier to take advantage of. Sucks because I have a family member just like that, calls Sanders supporters whiny and looking for handouts while supporting Trump the actually handout king on policy while considering himself skilled labor when his job can be taught in less than 1 week of on the job training and thinks that minimum wage shouldn't be a livable wage then thinks of people as lazy for not being able to support themselves off their jobs. He ended up lucking into a job that paid well and could be taught on the job quickly that still paid somewhat decently ($17 an hour) doing auto glass. You try and question him on Trump's policies, he will just insult you for daring to question him and refusing to answer them. Only got him to actually answer once for him to admit that he knows nothing about Trumps or any of their actual policies.

Sorry if it comes off as mean spirited, but it is no worse than what you said with mine based on the overall observations I have witnessed.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Just curious, but what does it look like when people have their facebook or other social media set to not allow general public to view it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find it interesting that those jobs have exceptionally good salaries yet they are hiring foreign workers to do the jobs. Man, if I could work a 40 hour week and get paid 80k a year, I'd be living a lot more comfortably than I do now. Send those jobs to Canada, because we will do them for those wages.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    First time I have logged in in over a month now but seems as good as a point as any.

Looking up on social media is a good thing. Denying them for being whiny is a good idea.

Denying them for supporting Sanders, I really hope you hired for some brain dead jobs or jobs that could be taught within a month of on the job training as you just made it a point to deny the more educated members of the system with among the highest critical thinking skills with the exception of those who are not politically active at all.

Among the Trump supporters, I have yet to see one outside of Youtube videos with any level of critical thinking skills at all and most of them don't even know his policies and resort to insults if you even question them on it.

With Clinton supporters, I honestly have never seen one before, they are like finding a unicorn. While I have met plenty who are voting for her, I have yet to see anyone who actually support her with most of them voting for her because Trump is on the other side with most of them not knowing Sanders as anything but the meme's they saw lying about him on Facebook or "That guy that ran against Clinton".

But I guess I can see the point, you get the Trump supporters for jobs that don't actually require critical thinking and they will over estimate their job while under estimating what the job is worth making them that much easier to take advantage of. Sucks because I have a family member just like that, calls Sanders supporters whiny and looking for handouts while supporting Trump the actually handout king on policy while considering himself skilled labor when his job can be taught in less than 1 week of on the job training and thinks that minimum wage shouldn't be a livable wage then thinks of people as lazy for not being able to support themselves off their jobs. He ended up lucking into a job that paid well and could be taught on the job quickly that still paid somewhat decently ($17 an hour) doing auto glass. You try and question him on Trump's policies, he will just insult you for daring to question him and refusing to answer them. Only got him to actually answer once for him to admit that he knows nothing about Trumps or any of their actual policies.

Sorry if it comes off as mean spirited, but it is no worse than what you said with mine based on the overall observations I have witnessed.

Three points.

1. I was being facetious. I could care less if your a Bernie supporter, but if you a member of student organizations that are in favor of bullshit like "safe spaces" then yes, you might get passed up.

2. It's all good, glad to see ya back.

3. FOR THE 1 MILLIONTH TIME I don't support trump!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Just curious, but what does it look like when people have their facebook or other social media set to not allow general public to view it?
    Once in a great while we may ask for access for a sensitive job, but normally if there's nothing to look at it doesn't matter.

Three points.

1. I was being facetious. I could care less if your a Bernie supporter, but if you a member of student organizations that are in favor of bullshit like "safe spaces" then yes, you might get passed up.

2. It's all good, glad to see ya back.

3. FOR THE 1 MILLIONTH TIME I don't support trump!!!
    Ah, get it. I agree with the whole Safe Space crap too. Those are the ones you just can't help but hate for their crap. Some people just need to learn to suck it up sometimes, everyone has the freedom to express themselves, no one has the freedom to block the stuff that offends them in public places.

Thanks, busy summer between kids and doctors and crap, so never spent much time on here because I could never respond.

Wasn't saying you were supporting Trump, but the whole thing with the supporting Sanders kinda had me mentioning it as this election the only choices were Sanders, Clinton and Trump so I had to include all 3 of them.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Ah, get it. I agree with the whole Safe Space crap too. Those are the ones you just can't help but hate for their crap. Some people just need to learn to suck it up sometimes, everyone has the freedom to express themselves, no one has the freedom to block the stuff that offends them in public places.

Thanks, busy summer between kids and doctors and crap, so never spent much time on here because I could never respond.

Wasn't saying you were supporting Trump, but the whole thing with the supporting Sanders kinda had me mentioning it as this election the only choices were Sanders, Clinton and Trump so I had to include all 3 of them.
    All good brother. at the end of the day it comes down to hiring dependable, loyal employees. We don't need the distraction or liability of an employee that is constantly looking to complain about being offended. HR has enough to deal with.

I'm also pretty busy, I'm taking all upper division classes this semester and two of which are compressed, I literally spend 5 hours a day on homework.

All good brother. at the end of the day it comes down to hiring dependable, loyal employees. We don't need the distraction or liability of an employee that is constantly looking to complain about being offended. HR has enough to deal with.

I'm also pretty busy, I'm taking all upper division classes this semester and two of which are compressed, I literally spend 5 hours a day on homework.
    Yeah, my summer was spent with children.

My 2 nephews who live next door spent the better part of the entire summer hanging out at my house playing around while 2 of my nieces came in from out of town as well. I found out they were coming the day before they got here and they ended up spending a straight month at my place as well visiting with their nephews and hanging out with old friends. School started last week for the nieces and the nephews school starts this monday at which point my free time opens up a little bit, but still helping them with homework and all after school for the year a lot.

Then through all that, was sent to out patient surgery where they were removing sections of scar tissue from the surgical area of my spine. The doctors literally tore me a new asshole on it too. They went in about an inch above my sphincter and went into the spinal canal from below. Fortunately it only took about 2 days to heal from because it made the hip feel like it wanted to break and the right leg was wanting to act up more than normal.

Good luck on the homework man. That can be mental burnout there.

I wonder which presidential candidate these companies support.