Thread: [TV] Mr. Robot

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Episode 7 made it super obvious as well but I still didnt quite click till the reveal. Like that gang walking up to Elliot at the basketball courts....come on that was such a give away they looked like the backstreet boys or something. Also only males in the cafeteria where he talked about Seinfeld with his black friend. His mother being back like wtf I didnt even think about that
    I think I said this already but I was caught off guard. The only thing that was weird was that he would talk to Darlene and the only way he could find a computer was using Ray's. I didn't understand why he could never go to a library or go back to his apartment or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I think I said this already but I was caught off guard. The only thing that was weird was that he would talk to Darlene and the only way he could find a computer was using Ray's. I didn't understand why he could never go to a library or go back to his apartment or something.
    Well, I think the premise we're led to believe is that Eliot is *trying* to cut himself off. What we know now is that he had to create this daily routine where he was trying to cut himself off, because he was actually cut off, and couldn't do anything about it.

i just got caught up on this show.

holy shit its so good and the vr experience where he goes on the date with shayla, too many feels man

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Well that was a bloody episode! Stage 2 dark army doesnt sound good :S

If all this turns out to be China's masterplan to destroy USA's economy I will be mad.

darlene is my new waifu.

10/10 would waifu again best goth bitch.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

There was something weird about this episode that I didn't realize til this afternoon: Eliot wasn't in it at all, and I had subconsciously missed his internal monologue that's always running. It's so hard to discern what these other characters are thinking - like, I'd love to know what's going through Darlene's head when she kills that woman in this episode. Same with Angela in a few places. I would have even have liked to be in the head of the other two hackers at certain points.

The show's so good you miss certain aspects of it, let alone characters. The internal monologue Eliot always has is so well written and delivered in such a great deadpan it's really vital to the story.

Deleted
    As soon as Darlene met Trenton and Mobley in the cafe at the start and they said something like "Elliot isn't coming", I knew we wouldn't get Elliot in this episode.

Tis a testament to the quality of writing and acting when you can have an entire episode without the protagonist or antagonist and still deliver a great episode

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Tis a testament to the quality of writing and acting when you can have an entire episode without the protagonist or antagonist and still deliver a great episode
    theres an antagonist?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    theres an antagonist?
    Not your classic bread and butter antagonist this shows a bit different but I would class Mr Robot as the main source of conflict. I realize this is highly debatable. And that Elliot IS Mr Robot. And their relationship is changing to be more positive now but even so, his internal conflict is a major it not the main theme of the show

Yeah I noticed Elliot wasn't in it but it didn't bother me. It was still a great episode. If you didn't know, this stuff is happening like 4 weeks before the Elliot release. It happens immediately as they said it at the middle of the prison reveal episode.

Episode was good. There isn't much to remark about as it wasn't secret revealing, but mostly action.

Darlene is straight up killer. I knew she was gonna kill the lady since everyone else said just to blackmail her. Honestly, I wanted them to kill her. I don't see a big difference between murder and destroying a nation's economy.

FBI is kinda incompetent. I can't believe Mobley got away so easily.

I wonder what Dark Army is plotting. I feel bad because I really felt like Cisco was part of the team this episode, and then he does that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    FBI is kinda incompetent. I can't believe Mobley got away so easily.
    I wouldn't call it incompetent. They had no evidence, which is testament to how much those guys cleaned up. All they had on him was an angelfire fan page towards his hacker handle. And that's how our law works, you can't hold him indefinitely without charging him.

Listen I'm too tired today to rewatch episode to find the extras. Can someone help out?

The benchmarking website: http://hioctane.dat.sh/

(I got a score of 22884 on desktop.)

Mobley's phone's IP Address: 192.251.68.243

Can someone check for more? Someone needs to scan the QR code for the ecoin exchange at the cremation place, and we also need a link (Google Play store please) to the app that the producers released. Can someone also check when they were hacking the lawyer lady cause that was a lot of stuff. I wanna know if that yahoo email is real and the app she used.

The mobile game is called Mr. Robot: 1.51exfiltrati0n.apk, it costs $3: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ltration&hl=en

I didn't scan the QC code for anything.

great show, i'm glad they killed the lawyer, the dirt they found on her wasn't really worth shit. and the death was kinda unexpected and funny, i mean death by a stun-gun is pretty rare isn't it?

the group didn't realise Gideon could have been counted as the dead suspect maybe aside from Elliot, they never talked to him. i'm psyched for the next episode, seeing Darlene swing the bat. it looks like the DA allied with Fsociety in order to manipulate the US economy by destroying the banks and other major conglomerates but maybe that's just one part of their plan. Also where is Tyrell, if hes truely dead where is his body? mr robot says he shot him but maybe that didnt kill him and he escaped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I wouldn't call it incompetent. They had no evidence, which is testament to how much those guys cleaned up. All they had on him was an angelfire fan page towards his hacker handle. And that's how our law works, you can't hold him indefinitely without charging him.
    Lol. Have you ever talked to people like Mitnick? cant hold people indefinitly good joke

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Lol. Have you ever talked to people like Mitnick? cant hold people indefinitly good joke
    Shady government ops aside, they did depict that currently the world is super pissed at the FBI with the released conference call admitting they were spying on the public. So that makes it harder to keep people in cells quietly to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    A U.S. Citizen held by the FBI? Yeah, they can't hold him indefinitely. You have to charge someone within 48 hours, that's a basic Constitutional right. Mitnick was charged and indicted on crimes, nothing unconstitutional there - what could be considered unconstitutional in his case was having to serve his time in solitary because they were afraid of him using a phone to hack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    A U.S. Citizen held by the FBI? Yeah, they can't hold him indefinitely. You have to charge someone within 48 hours, that's a basic Constitutional right.
    You must be a Trump Voter - No one else can be so delusional to belive that....

PS: Totally called it that the black guy was the warden