Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hey look! another feminist that wants to eat her cake and keep it. Good luck with that.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's another man hating feminist hating men for hating her. I love the irony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Are you stating that Europeans are proud of bad teeth?
    thats teethist XD

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    If you want to talk history, then vast majority of it, men have told women what to do and what to think. Still happens. Anything else?
    If you look at history and present data- men have historically been victims of suicide. Men also almost NEVER get custody of the children in divorce court and have to pay child support for years. Look at movie stars that pay their ex's tens of thousands per month in support only to have them demand they pay them even MORE money. Women have it easier then anyone else has in history so take your 3rd wave feminism and put it where the son doesn't shine. You as a female have ALL the power in the dating scene unless you're a fat ugly troll- then you just spend your time on MMO forums bashing at men whenever and where ever you can. Just sayin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    If you look at history and present data- men have historically been victims of suicide. Men also almost NEVER get custody of the children in divorce court and have to pay child support for years. Look at movie stars that pay their ex's tens of thousands per month in support only to have them demand they pay them even MORE money. Women have it easier then anyone else has in history so take your 3rd wave feminism and put it where the son doesn't shine. You as a female have ALL the power in the dating scene unless you're a fat ugly troll- then you just spend your time on MMO forums bashing at men whenever and where ever you can. Just sayin'.
    Looks like someone was rejected and got bitter.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Looks like someone was rejected and got bitter.
    Lets say he did, and his post is his expressing his pain, how does mocking him help?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Lets say he did, and his post is his expressing his pain, how does mocking him help?
    It doesn't, of course. If I were set out to help him, I would suggest that he looks for professional help... Expressing one's pain at the expense of someone else is not something one would empathize with, you know.
    Last edited by May90; 2016-08-27 at 05:18 PM.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

I don't know a girl that goes out and doesn't get approached a couple times a night - by other English guys. Maybe the author is doing something to scare them off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I don't know a girl that goes out and doesn't get approached a couple times a night - by other English guys. Maybe the author is doing something to scare them off.
    Let me translate woman speak:

Men that I am attracted to are not hitting on me.

You can thank me later.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It doesn't, of course. If I were set out to help him, I would suggest that he looks for professional help... Expressing one's pain at the expense of someone else is not something one would empathize with, you know.
    Funny, I could have sworn that was the entire premise behind modern Feminism.

I don't like this thing so everyone else must be awful because I say so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Funny, I could have sworn that was the entire premise behind modern Feminism.

I don't like this thing so everyone else must be awful because I say so.
    Projection is bad!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Where goes the line between flirting and harassment?
    For me? Deliberately touching my ass/breasts when we are sitting on a bar stool, we just met, but you've already had too much to drink.

Real world example where nothing happened before this besides friendly conversation, no I didn't say anything, cry rape or make a scene.

On his end he probably just thought he was "going for it" but contextually it felt akin to a stranger saying "hi how's it going" and then grabbing some boob.

Besides that, usually any behavior that continues after you say no/stop.

I really don't think most women are going to complain about rape/harassment if you chat with her in a bar. Be a gentleman (that doesn't mean buying her a drink, you can if you want to but dating isn't a charity service) and things should go fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    I was born in a test lab from genes spliced together from various famous misogynists throughout history

My mission: a sinister agenda to make people recant their feminism on an online gaming forum
    At least you have a sense of humor about your unfortunate birth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Well i dont mind anybody doing the first move. I really dont think thats a real issue. I know some few men that seems to not like it. Im pretty certain most men dont care at all. Considering the first move is literally something small like: Hey can i sit with you, wanna have tea/coffee. I initiated with my wife, but im pretty certain if she was the one that said can i sit with you and chat, i wouldnt have said no lol.

I really dont think its an issue. I do believe that if you want to be passive in dating. Men or Women. In order to make yourself inviting you really gotta dial down on the groups. Have one friend at most or none at all. And def shouldnt be a friend of the gender you are trying to be inviting to lol.
    Honestly I don't know how much of an issue being approached is for men, like I said some male friends/acquaintances have said as much but then again I haven't had that experience personally as a female. Then again I don't go to bars to pick up people (I don't go very often period anymore, once or twice a month) but when I go it is to meet people/have good conversation, and usually I bring along a friend (but just one). I definitely agree about the groups, I can imagine how intimidating that would be.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebe View Post
    Hey look! another feminist that wants to eat her cake and keep it. Good luck with that.
    To be fair, she's probably had her fair share of cake. Attractive women don't have "problems" like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Let me translate woman speak:

Men that I am attracted to are not hitting on me.
    Basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Ahhhhh my wife pulls this all the time.

Me: what should we have for dinner?
    Her: I don't care, you pick.
    Me: Chinese.
    Her: no.
    Me: sushi.
    Me: pizza.
    Me: burgers.
    Me (exasperated): then what do you want?!?!
    Her: I don't care.
    I don't know if you've tried this before, but here is what I do and it has worked on every woman I've been with:

Me: Do you know where you want to go?
    Me: Okay. Pick between a, b, or c.
    Me: If you don't pick, then we're going to x (a place that I like and I know she hates).
    Her: B.

If she still won't pick, then you actually go to x and enjoy yourself.
    It's "should have" and "could have." When a native English speaker uses of in place of have, he or she looks ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    To be fair, she's probably had her fair share of cake. Attractive women don't have "problems" like this.

Basically.
    I will say that I have never heard of a woman having this problem before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I will say that I have never heard of a woman having this problem before.
    Heard of what? A woman ugly enough not to get hit on? Or one that looks hot but the second she opens her mouth you want to hang yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Heard of what? A woman ugly enough not to get hit on? Or one that looks hot but the second she opens her mouth you want to hang yourself?
    I have never heard of a woman having an issue with men not wanting to talk to her, whether in a bar environment or otherwise. I am not sure how much looks or personality have to do with it, I don't live in the UK. Cultural differences matter I suppose, I have lived in three different US states and they were all very different from one another.

But yeah looks/personality could be relevant too.

Deleted
    I have never heard of a woman having an issue with men not wanting to talk to her, whether in a bar environment or otherwise. I am not sure how much looks or personality have to do with it, I don't live in the UK. Cultural differences matter I suppose, I have lived in three different US states and they were all very different from one another.

Oh that happens alright.

Deleted

I don't think British women are that much different than american ones. Heck, if anything they are even more shameless.
    One of my besties literally has no female friends who aren't between 17-23 and not pregnant. So yeah, brits are in no danger of going extinct.

I have no idea why this woman is such a penis repellent. She's either really ugly or really bitchy.

Men stopped flirting the moment they realized that the only difference between sexual harassment and actual flirting is only defined by the girl's interest...

Why walk in a minefield to get the girl when you can avoid probably blowing yourself up entirely just by avoiding it in the first place?
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".