Returning player, just before Legion hits, what to do?

I have just pre-purchade Legion and 60days gametime, havent played since early/mid MoP.
    So havent touched WoD any.
    Started with creating a Demon Hunter, level100.
    And boosted my Druid (main) to level100
    (got some other 80-90 alts) not worth mention really

Started of playing around on garision on my main/druid.

Now to my question, what shall I do? Nothing really until Legion hits?
    I read that garrison wont be follow into Legion so maybe waste to put time into it?
    Put time into getting flying in draenor? Maybe not worth it? Or do we must have it for legion?
    Got gear level 645 (start from boost + some lfr), running lfr raids to try out the new/changes in druid
    Or is everything "waste of time" right now? No real way to "prepare"?
    Maybe run around and bring up some alts closer to 100?
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Hit invasions to level alts while they are here as the XP is insane and is gone come Tuesday morning.
    Garrison is a waste of money at this stage in the game.
    You wont get Draenor flying in time but is worth it if you want to go back to Draenor in the future, old raid farming.
    Gear up in the invasion if you want to spend time on that but I would really suggest leveling an alt or two instead since quest greens will replace your gear right away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Maybe run around and bring up some alts closer to 100?
    probably this tbh

Deleted
    Yea, do invasions for some gear on your main or use it to lvl alts, maybe level your professions also.

Look for a guild. Most guilds will be set once the new content starts.

Make sure to upgrade your garrison FULLY in the next few days before Legion hits.

Don't troll people or at least leave an explanation. {MoanaLisa}
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2016-08-27 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cede View Post
    Hit invasions to level alts while they are here as the XP is insane and is gone come Tuesday morning.
    Garrison is a waste of money at this stage in the game.
    You wont get Draenor flying in time but is worth it if you want to go back to Draenor in the future, old raid farming.
    Gear up in the invasion if you want to spend time on that but I would really suggest leveling an alt or two instead since quest greens will replace your gear right away.
    Ya I would guess that greens replace old gear, as it always does More of running around gearing now cuase I #1 want to learn new class mechanics, #2, its fun^^
    Guess I maybe start level some on the alts, how good is the invasion exp? I heart for lower level its aweseom, buts how for a lvl80+?
    As exempel, I have a lvl86 priest and a 90 paladin. Worth doing invasion on them or would it take some time to hit 100?
    Better to do it on... my lvl6 shaman?... Not that I care about alts that much, before (cata and before that) I used them when my main was locked on everything else.
    Dunno if Im gonna play that much in legion or just only on my druid

Quote Originally Posted by plato13 View Post
    Look for a guild. Most guilds will be set once the new content starts.
    Ya maybe this, but I will prob only stay casual

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Make sure to upgrade your garrison FULLY in the next few days before Legion hits.
    Okey? Why?
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Okey? Why?
    Do not do this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't waste gold on garrisons if you haven't already done so.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by TigerTiddles View Post
    Don't waste gold on garrisons if you haven't already done so.
    I have put some gold, but not any big amount yet. And will not do it as it sounds like here

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe clean out old crafting regents etc too? As my proffesions are 700/700 on my druid, and all my alts have gathering only.
    And what I have understand I can clean out old transmog gear too? As its unlocked?

Deleted
    Go play overwatch until Tuesday.

Deleted
    Things to do right now:

1. Get horde character to 100, but don't start Broken Shore scenario. If you use boost to get to 100, leave scenario after you'll get ported there. Visit toy vendor that sells old 5.3 toys, he's available only during pre-scenario quest. It might disappear in few days.

2. Do some invasions to get pet from invasions vendor or buy one.

3. Find infiltrator to get toy or buy one.

Nothing else matters. Gear will be obsolete soon, everything else can be obtained later. Those toys and pets will be gone after Legion goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Things to do right now:

1. Get horde character to 100, but don't start Broken Shore scenario. If you use boost to get to 100, leave scenario after you'll get ported there. Visit toy vendor that sells old 5.3 toys, he's available only during pre-scenario quest. It might disappear in few days.

2. Do some invasions to get pet.

3. Find infiltrator to get toy or buy one.

Nothing else matters. Gear will be obsolete soon, everything else can be obtained later. Those toys and pets will be gone after Legion goes live.
    What are this toys? Any good use of them?
    Invasions for pet sounds intresting^^

Deleted
    What are this toys? Any good use of them?
    Invasions for pet sounds intresting^^
    See http://www.wowhead.com/npc=113615/ravika and http://www.wowhead.com/item=140363/pocket-fel-spreader

Deleted
    Get moose in hfc heroic, very ez to get and u cant get it anymore once legion launches
    (just get gear from invasions and use it to join a HFC heroic pug)