Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    Thank you!!! Just one question @lordrevangr , when I buy it, it looks grey/white... am I buying the wrong set?
    Maybe it has something to do with the set being different for the Horde and The Alliance. Otherwise i'm not sure.
    For the Glory of Mankind

Pretty happy with this, I love this set and no one ever seems to use it.

Went with this for now. Very simple and easily obtainable I suppose but I really like the look/colour combination.

Went with this for now. Very simple and easily obtainable I suppose but I really like the look/colour combination.

Wat. Blood Knight tabard on a human??? O.o you can do that?!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Wat. Blood Knight tabard on a human??? O.o you can do that?!

Since 2010. Just complete the lvl 50 smth class q that gives the helm and then go to the tabard vendor in IF and you can buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Since 2010. Just complete the lvl 50 smth class q that gives the helm and then go to the tabard vendor in IF and you can buy it.
    But... But... Not a blood elf's butt... I thought I was special...

If it's any consolation, we can't actually learn it, so keeping it around costs us a bag slot.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    By far my favourite transmog set. I miss it already, knowing that I wont be playing paladin in Legion (I don't like the new ret/prot).
    I know I'm late, but could you please post an item list? Looks amazing!

May I suggest http://www.wowhead.com/item=40278/girdle-of-chivalry ? I think it fits more. Nice set btw!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    If it's any consolation, we can't actually learn it, so keeping it around costs us a bag slot.
    Though after the new transmog system, bag slots aint a problem anymore. Was a pleasure to clean out the bank, transmog tab and my bags of items! So much room for activity now.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    May I suggest http://www.wowhead.com/item=40278/girdle-of-chivalry ? I think it fits more. Nice set btw!
    You may! I will try to farm that. Not 100% happy with the Sword either, trying to get the sword from Saurfang.

I like to keep things simple yet elegant. The only thing bugging me about it, is the belt. The one that matches the set clips the bottom half of the tabard off, and that irritates me. If anyone has suggestions for a better-matching belt, I'd be forever thankful!

So, decided to dust off my old Paladin from WOTLK this week-end and get it caught for the expansion as my only remaining Horde character.

Got to 100 and full invasion gear this evening, so decided to do a temp transmog before Legion.

Deleted
    So, im going for the full Wrath look-alike set and i wonder, what weapon and shield might go well with that?
    Me, personally, was thinking about the axe and shield from SMV questlines, but what do you guys think?
    Im only level 72, so cant do any highlvl content.

Cheers!

Thought I'd go blue and gold for a bit; then, I was able to pose for several minutes waiting on a lag spike to end...

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-09-01 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fabonaut View Post
    I know I'm late, but could you please post an item list? Looks amazing!
    I apologize for the late answer, hopefully you'll see this.

Head: Crown of Empowered Fate
    Shoulder: White Tiger Mantle
    Chest: Primal Gladiator's Plate Breastplate
    Tabard: Tabard of the Shattered Sun
    Gloves: White Tiger Gauntlets
    Belt: Primal Gladiator's Girdle of Victory
    Legs: Primal Gladiator's Legplates
    Boots: Sollerets of Instability
    Weapon: Merciless Gladiator's Greatsword

If you don't have the pvp set, you should be able to buy it with Marks of Honor (either now or in a future patch).
    Also, the rep for the tabard is really easy to do, you just do one dungeon over and over again.

Deleted
    Hi I really like the golden transmog can you please post the items thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Great transmog can you please post the items. Thank you

http://imgur.com/RdQsdiH

Far from a perfect color match. But it look's really nice in game, when not so zoomed in.
    Love using Alaina's Bonnet for the white hood when transmogging.

-Edit. Don't know why I can't get the picture to show. To few post's perhaps.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2016-09-02 at 05:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Finally managed to win the 5 bgs I needed to get the helm and shoulders. Here is the "Dark Samurai" set that is my horde equivilant to the @heidenka posted.

Tyrannical Gladiator's Scaled Helm
    Tyrannical Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
    Blackrock Chestpiece
    Tabard of the Earthen Ring
    Demonbreaker Gauntlets
    Sha'tari Keeper Girdle
    Demonbreaker Legplates
    Engine-Kicking Boots
    Blade of Hanna with Icy Chill
    Dude..as the RP nerd that I am, and loving the fantasy of this game. ..I literally came up with a fucking backstory and reason my blood elf Deathknight will be using this set with a twist.

Seladreus Bloodoath - Elven Death Knight

Deathknight bound of Blood, and Frost, Seladreus would be charged under the Ebon Blade with the defense of Naxxramas, and it's armaments in the war quarter. He would see to the training of newly risen brothers and sisters to the scourge, and how they were to march in the Lich King's glorious purpose. It was only in his journey and trials of this new land, Pandaria would he come across the pandaren, and their warrior monks. Though among these creatures would he find one of skin bathed green. An orcish blademaster, his kind long thought to be forgotten, Drou'Kahng Gronntooth.

This master of the sword and sharped skills to mirror would the elf be tought the ways to wield not only the corrupted magic of undeath to vanquish his foes, but in skill honed, and charge to make it so. Over many months this master of the sword would train this knight of death in the ways of the blade, the peace of oneself and true strength of one's own will. With his knowledge passed on, and art ever etched into another's being, this orc would give one last gift to the elf. These gifts would be three blades, crafted by Drou'Kahng's hand themselves.

The first a massive blade, nearly standing to shadow the elf's height from hilt to tip. The blade's edge as sharp and as deadly as of whom's name it bore, imbued by her very soul and the elements she called upon the aid..Drou's own deceased mate, the trolless shaman, Hanna. The second would come a pair of blades, forged and quenched in the elf's own energies of icy and cold, their edges dancing with very the chill of death itself to set the air around into slivers of ice and torment. The twin blades of Taurajo.

It was with these gifts Seladreus would be given reason to walk the earth in undeath anew. The mastery of the blade. Patience of one's mind, and a renewed vigor of the soul to calm his hate and direct his fury across the fields of battle. The knight was now master of his own will. All would be brought to kneel at his feet in penance to their ignorance, or face death at razor's tip.
    Last edited by Vx-Odessa-xV; 2016-09-03 at 02:03 AM.

From the peak of High Mountain: SPACE PALADIN for the Light!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"