Deleted
    I have a problem and I dont know if its supposed to be like that or if I just dont get the hang of it:

In AR the GCD is so low that I sometimes overcap cp/energy and sometimes use saberslash too often, because the cp from the double slash proc comes later than I can press saber slash again (GCD too low).

Quote Originally Posted by Peterhausen View Post
    the cp from the double slash proc.
    This is annoying even outside of AR. I think you can work around by using finishers below 5/6.

I have found using a GCD tracking bar in WAs that only triggers during Adrenaline Rush really helps me control CP overflow. You just have to control your fingers from the old combat spamfest that had anticipation as a good backstop for catching the overflow CPs.

Also, those nerfs are so small as to be insignificant, it'll just bring all three specs slightly closer.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Shows they have a very close eye on outlaw. Too close....
    I think we should feel fortunate they aren't hammering the shit out of Outlaw in the same way they did with Assassination.

I can count on one hand how many times Blizzard hasn't swung the pendulum WAY too far with Rogues when nerfing something.

Quote Originally Posted by broggernaut View Post
    I think we should feel fortunate they aren't hammering the shit out of Outlaw in the same way they did with Assassination.

I can count on one hand how many times Blizzard hasn't swung the pendulum WAY too far with Rogues when nerfing something.
    I think it's partly now because they can balance pvp and pve separately.

For the life of me i can't outdo assassin with outlaw spec. All fights i try i end up doing 10-15k more dps as assassin. And that in combat oriented gear. Versatiilty and haste. 725 weapons on both specs.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    For the life of me i can't outdo assassin with outlaw spec. All fights i try i end up doing 10-15k more dps as assassin. And that in combat oriented gear. Versatiilty and haste. 725 weapons on both specs.
    on 100 and especially on really short fight assa is still better

110 is another story

Quote Originally Posted by Peterhausen View Post
    I have a problem and I dont know if its supposed to be like that or if I just dont get the hang of it:

In AR the GCD is so low that I sometimes overcap cp/energy and sometimes use saberslash too often, because the cp from the double slash proc comes later than I can press saber slash again (GCD too low).
    THIS ^

This is very frustrating, but I guess we will have to deal with it, I don't see a good way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Shows they have a very close eye on outlaw. Too close....
    Still 20% above assassination; It would be nice if they would close that gap. Otherwise, you'd be a fool to roll anything else but Outlaw, if nothing changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    Still 20% above assassination; It would be nice if they would close that gap. Otherwise, you'd be a fool to roll anything else but Outlaw, if nothing changes.
    But thats not because Assa is weak. Outlaw is simply sooooooooo overpowered atm. Right now all melees in my raid consider rerolling rogue for Legion. Just take enough outlaws. One of them will have a lucky streak.

Progress could be about taking 5 outlaw rogues and hoping for that lucky try where they deal 40% more damage than the rest.
    Last edited by mmoc4ec7d51a68; 2016-08-28 at 08:11 AM.

Here is a question:

I often find myself rolling 5-6 times for 2 RtB buffs. And it affects my dps heavenly. My dps may vary between the numbers 45k-90k depending on which roll i got the 2 buffs. Is there anything i can do the stabilise my dps ? For example if you dont get the 2 buffs after rerolling 2 times fish for only xxx buff or you must stop rerolling after 3 times etc.

Quote Originally Posted by acrezio21 View Post
    Here is a question:

I often find myself rolling 5-6 times for 2 RtB buffs. And it affects my dps heavenly. My dps may vary between the numbers 45k-90k depending on which roll i got the 2 buffs. Is there anything i can do the stabilise my dps ? For example if you dont get the 2 buffs after rerolling 2 times fish for only xxx buff or you must stop rerolling after 3 times etc.
    If you want to stabilize your DPS, take slice and dice.

Outlaw is for gambling folk.

Deleted
    rerolling for buffs will be easier once you get COTDB, since they will autofill your combo points with 1 use of PS or SS, pretty much always get 2 buffs either on opening sequence or after 1-2 COTDB rolls, then I just go ham

Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    If you want to stabilize your DPS, take slice and dice.

Outlaw is for gambling folk.
    if you want to purposefully gimp your character and make it do less dps then take slice and dice
    otherwise just roll for 2

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    on 100 and especially on really short fight assa is still better

110 is another story
    Thanks for this. Maybe i can sleep well this night
    I have been reading everywhere that outlaw is the best spec now and i just needed to be 100% sure that i don't do a mistake by maining outlaw from the getgo.
    So with my mixed results i have had a hard time wrapping my brain around it.

Deleted
    Assassination will be better up to 840ish ilvl for sure, but after that outlaw will pull ahead nonstop as it looks now, and sub is the worst at the start. But i'm looking at the longterm point of view so Outlaw is defo guaranteed to be top rogue specc, But I will be playing assassination in Bgs, cuz I hate outlaw in Bgs :S more fun to put poison and bleeds on a target then switch, cant do that with outlaw, gotta go ham on 1 target right away T.T.

But will be maining Outlaw for pve and arena =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mybrightsky View Post
    Assassination will be better up to 840ish ilvl for sure, but after that outlaw will pull ahead nonstop as it looks now, and sub is the worst at the start. But i'm looking at the longterm point of view so Outlaw is defo guaranteed to be top rogue specc, But I will be playing assassination in Bgs, cuz I hate outlaw in Bgs :S more fun to put poison and bleeds on a target then switch, cant do that with outlaw, gotta go ham on 1 target right away T.T.

But will be maining Outlaw for pve and arena =)
    I read posts about sub outscaling both assa and outlaw at endgame ilvl. Others claim outlaw will be the spec-to-go for mythic raiders. Being interested for the first time in mythic raiding I am going to play outlaw just because between the 2 I find it more fun. Thank you for your post

Deleted
    sub doesnt outscale Outlaw, not for Nighthold mythic atleast, maybe after xD

guys i made a more understandable WA string for Outlaw. Six new buffs to track is a lot and their new icons are not informative at least for me. so here is my version.

From left to right

True Bearing > Adrenaline rush icon, cos TB is very friendly to AR usage.
    Broadsides > I picked a siinister strike icon cos it was a main CP generator back in the days.
    Buried Treasure > old Vigor icon. a symbol to energy boost.
    Jolly Roger > I use Sabre slash icon cos JR bufss.... Sabre Slash. No idea why blizz didnt.
    Shark Infested Waters > Recklessness icon for that. Gotta love 100% crit which it represented long ago.
    Grand Melee > Increase attack speed - Slice and dice here we go.

Plz let me know if u like my idea. I'll manage to translate the string into english and post it then.

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    Plz let me know if u like my idea. I'll manage to translate the string into english and post it then.
    Nice work. I've embraced the new spell icons, but I really like the circle auras you have going on here.