Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Again, nothing desperate about it. Makes me think you are desperate though.
    No, of course it's normal behaviour to tell other posters they like despot dictators.

@Kellhound

USA is okay with dictators, so long as they do USA's bid. "Democracy" argument is not bought by anyone these days, especially after Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletlion View Post
    Bring it on serioulsy we are waiting for it. You are mixing Turkey with any other middle east country. Everybody knows that Europe's econmy is in a shit hole, that's why UK left it. And also everybody knows EU is gonna fall apart in a near future. Western Media is trying to show Erdogan as ''hitler'' and some people like are buying it but it's totally different in eastern europe and Asia. So everybody knows USA can't just declare war against Turkey so they are running a dark propaganda against the country so they can create a reason to do anything against Turkey. And they will fail at it, also i guess you haven't been following the news recently. Russia-Turkey thing is totally different from 1 month ago so nope.

Also if you think Turkish army has outdated equipment, keep thing like that, we want you to think like that. We were never afraid of war, google Ottoman and you will see. A triggered Turk is the last thing you want. Read some history and you will get it.
    I think Erdogan is a wannabe Hitler so thats what media is showing. He made so many wrong moves until now and i can't understand how people can still elect him. He was wrong about Kurds, he was wrong when Turkish soldiers were being jailed, he was wrong with making a pact with a religious group, he was wrong with helping groups in Syria.
    He is a dictator and one reason i can give is how he tries to govern judical system.
    Well, we know he is not clean, i remember the recordings which he was trying to hide money with his son. No institution has proven those records are fake.

Edit:I just found out Turkish Rep. President has to be graduated from university and Erdogan hasn't.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-36436200
    This should be enough to prove he sees himself over law.
    Last edited by sabe; 2016-08-27 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sabe View Post
    I think Erdogan is a wannabe Hitler so thats what media is showing. He made so many wrong moves until now and i can't understand how people can still elect him. He was wrong about Kurds, he was wrong when Turkish soldiers were being jailed, he was wrong with making a pact with a religious group, he was wrong with helping groups in Syria.
    He is a dictator and one reason i can give is how he tries to govern judical system.
    Well, we know he is not clean, i remember the recordings which he was trying to hide money with his son. No institution has proven those records are fake.
    He wants to be a dictator, but just not powerful enough. And first part of your post is a involves a fine question: why still elect him after all these mistakes? The answer is easy. Ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    No, of course it's normal behaviour to tell other posters they like despot dictators.
    Well, you seem to champion them, so that would be logical.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    @Kellhound

USA is okay with dictators, so long as they do USA's bid. "Democracy" argument is not bought by anyone these days, especially after Iraq.
    I happen to have no issue with any country that is acting in the actual interest of the US. I have also been very clear about that for some time.

- - - Updated - - -

He wants to be a dictator, but just not powerful enough. And first part of your post is a involves a fine question: why still elect him after all these mistakes? The answer is easy. Ignorance.
    I was sad to see the coup fail.

I happen to have no issue with any country that is acting in the actual interest of the US. I have also been very clear about that for some time.
    Perhaps I misunderstood.

You are the one that likes despot dictators..

--

I was sad to see the coup fail.
    The coup was conducted by another Islamist group, a MUCH worse one. It's a good thing it has failed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps I misunderstood.

--

The coup was conducted by another Islamist group, a MUCH worse one. It's a good thing it has failed.
    Few/no despot dictators are acting in the actual interest of the US.

It would have led the Army to fully step back in and rule.

Deleted
    Few/no despot dictators are acting in the actual interest of the US.

It would have led the Army to fully step back in and rule.
    US history has plenty of examples of backing up despotic dictators.
    Looks to me you didnt think this through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    US history has plenty of examples of backing up despotic dictators.
    Looks to me you didnt think this through.
    I did, I never said the US works in its own best interest all the time.

Turkish tank destroyed by YPG or SDF Kurds. (1:16)
    I guess Turkish soldiers are going to go die for Erdogan now. Hilarious
    Last edited by Sassafrass; 2016-08-28 at 01:00 AM.

Is Turkey's leadership just mentally retarded?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post

I am glad to see you find combat hilarious.

I am glad to see you find combat hilarious.
    I do find it hilarious. Turks are going to go die for Erdogan's ambitions of rebuilding the Ottoman empire, while Erdogan himself is running around naming things after Ottoman sultans. Do you think he gives a shit about those soldiers?

Erdogan (along with other parties) has been supporting/supplying the "rebels" in Syria for years and torn Syria apart, now it's the Turkish soldier's turn to die.
    If the Turks aren't going to tell Erdogan to knock it off then why should I feel sorry for them?

I'd be legitimately surprised if that video is shown in Turkey, considering Erdogan's love for shutting off Twitter and the like. DEMOCRACY!

10+ Year Old Account
    I do find it hilarious. Turks are going to go die for Erdogan's ambitions of rebuilding the Ottoman empire, while Erdogan himself is running around naming things after Ottoman sultans. Do you think he gives a shit about those soldiers?

Erdogan (along with other parties) has been supporting/supplying the "rebels" in Syria for years and torn Syria apart, now it's the Turkish soldier's turn to die.
    If the Turks aren't going to tell Erdogan to knock it off then why should I feel sorry for them?
    They are soldiers doing their duty, death is not funny.

I'd be legitimately surprised if that video is shown in Turkey, considering Erdogan's love for shutting off Twitter and the like. DEMOCRACY!
    This has nothing to do with the ambitions of Erdogan, but interest of Turkey. This operation is supported by both leftists and right wingers, pretty much everyone but terrorist supporters.

The decision to support Syrian rebels was made by AKP (Erdogan's party alone). Other parties rejected such policy. Turks do not die for Erdogan, they die for their country. Unlike European pussies, we still have a proper military and proper soldiers knowing what being soldier is about: killing or getting killed for the country.

We never show the death scene of a soldier, out of respect to their family and general public. I am not sure what kind of shit show you have there, but this is how things are in Turkey. Finally, every soldier's/police's martyrdom is announced publicly.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-08-28 at 01:55 AM.

As i said at the start of the thread, sucks to be a Turkish tank crew going into Syria inside an M60 Tank, at least it was a quick death and they didn't have to burn alive (Ammo cooked off and detonated).

You may not care about the death of a foreign soldier, that's perfectly fine. Nevertheless, please refrain from calling the loss of life hillarious, it being in vain is a sad event, not comedic.

Hilarious
    You sir, are mentally broken.

Deleted
    Turkey scales up Syrian offensive.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/08/27/t...rian-offensive

Turkey has scaled up its cross-border offensive inside northern Syria, launching airstrikes and artillery against both ISIL and Kurdish forces south of the strategic town of Jarablus.

Two Turkish F-16 fighter jets reportedly hit sites controlled by Kurdish YPG militia on Saturday. Several targets held by so called Islamic State were also struck.

Earlier, Ankara also confirmed its first fatality following its move to send ground forces inside Syria on Wednesday. At least one soldier was killed and three others wounded on Saturday, Turkish security sources said.

The military operation is widely seen as a bid by Ankara to prevent the YPG, which has close links to the Kurdistan Workers Party, or PKK, from gaining a continuous stretch of Syrian territory along its border between Jarablus and Manbij.

Already engulfed by a Kurdish insurgency back home, the Turkish government fears the PKK could use Syria soil to launch a further wave of terror attacks on its territory.

Turkish backed Syrian rebels seized Jarablus this week after a lightening air and ground offensive.

Earlier Turkey’s army released footage showing the distribution of the first batch of humanitarian aid inside the border town.

i wonder What will USA do?, if i remember correctly Biden said, "if kurds not leave the area USA will stop supporting YPG."