Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Still haven't noticed really any improvement, guess i'll be going back to the doc Monday so they can take more of my money...
    They just want your money, they must be ran by Sony! ;P

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They just want your money, they must be ran by Sony! ;P
    No, they're ran by Blizzard! Fools!
    Thanks Joe, I needed a laugh. Been feeling a bit down recently...

No, they're ran by Blizzard! Fools!
    Thanks Joe, I needed a laugh. Been feeling a bit down recently...
    No problem, I do what I can!

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry everyone, I am stranded away from home at the moment, got into a car accident.
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    Sorry everyone, I am stranded away from home at the moment, got into a car accident.
    That sucks hopefully it wasn't serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, christ.. I hope it wasn't too serious.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    That sucks hopefully it wasn't serious.
    No injuries (other than a sore neck/back), but my car's totalled D: Not at fault though, so I'm covered by their insurance.
    Brolibear!
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

10+ Year Old Account
    No injuries (other than a sore neck/back), but my car's totalled D: Not at fault though, so I'm covered by their insurance.
    That still sucks since dealing with insurance is annoying and car shopping is terrible, but it could definitely be much worse. Glad to know that you and the other driver are both ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure to get a sweet new one then! With like, a v800 engine and shit.

Hopefully it's smooth sailing for you, my dad got into an accident where it was literally someone else blew a red light and slammed into him, and the other person's insurance has been arguing with him for a while now that he's "80% at fault", just because of the location the other car hit him in, I believe it was the front engine and they were hit near the backhalf of the car, but that's just because the other guy was speeding and blew through the red in front of my dad.

So yeah...even with an eye witness, still going on I'm pretty sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, yeah, I said I'd get back to this-

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Well, we've disagreed on DBZ, Gurren Lagann, you like Bananya and I didn't (so far), you like Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu and I'm not interested in it, etc.
    I like Bananya just for the sake of Bananya. It's cute, and silly, and that's good enough for me.

DBZ we disagreed about characters, that's really it. Unless you had an issue with me saying it had little to no actual development compared to most stories, and that I think it was overhyped. I don't think DBZ is terrible, I would just give it like a 6.5 personally, with the original Dragonball being more akin to an 8.

How far did you get into Re:Zero though? I have an issue where if I start something I actually want to find out whats going on despite how much I might dislike it at the moment, so I'd agree Re:Zero has a really bad start, but past that it starts getting good.

Gurren Lagann though seems to be about the part of disagreement.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    While that is true on both points, I still liked it well enough to give it a seven. I just felt like it was full of hype and machismo for the sake of it, and had little substance. I was in it for Kamina, and, well...
    It definitely was full of hype, I'd disagree it had little substance though. I figured Manwell would at least enjoy the "grit your teeth" part.

And I was in it for Simon, so I didn't go disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
    Read all of Dbz but missed subtle nuisance or blatant development </3
    As if there was anything subtle about DBZ And I didn't miss any development, I tried explaining why I don't think it's good development though, especially if you ever stray outside of Shonen animes (Like Steins;Gate), I feel like this was heavily missed since I have to keep repeated it over and over again.

Joe doesn't care enough to do things with me
    I already watch anime with my girlfriend, and I feel like it would just become a head against wall session really, since you're already getting the wrong impression from Gurren Lagann ;p

Won't even give me the opportunity, just assumes I'll disagree </3
    You already did though, you said you don't like it, that's disagreeing that it's good isn't it?

I'm not gonna really force you to watch something you don't enjoy, if you really watch eps 8 and still don't find it interesting then just stop

10+ Year Old Account
    And I managed to get free from my family for a bit..
    Time to die to dogs in Dark Souls 3 again because dogs are literally worse than bosses

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you;re ok VOli. Your health > our entertainment

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why you shouldn't drive with chainsaws for hands you silly bear!

(seriously though glad you're okay)
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW Voli, did you use Rich's save file or a fresh as the base for your game? If it's Rich's it would save me some time for setting up the next game to have the people already done

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    BTW Voli, did you use Rich's save file or a fresh as the base for your game? If it's Rich's it would save me some time for setting up the next game to have the people already done
    I have the code from Rich's file, so I can still run the game when I find some free time.
    @Jester Joe

I had witnesses hang around until police arrived (They only do if one party involved feels threatened, it's a high-traffic road or there's irreperable damage to one or more vehicles) who said it was the other person's fault, and even they admitted to being at fault. I'm expecting a phone call today from her insurance to work out how much my payout is for the car (should be a few thousand more than I paid for the car), then I'll start looking for a new ride.
    Last edited by Volibear; 2016-08-28 at 09:36 PM.
    Brolibear!

talking it over with someone who actually listens. I don't think GL is bad. In a way it reminds me of current marvel films, its just something to watch with your brain shut off. Its flashy, eccentric, an boisterous. But it's initial an over arc theme of Simon's coming of age isn't something I find appealing. I'm already a man.. this story isn't new to me... thus it fails to capture me.
    Okay, that's fine. No offense though, but in just going to not get involved in discussing opinions with you again, since you accuse me multiple times of not listening, yet you ignored everything I said, while still insisting GL is a "coming of age" story, when it's honestly the opposite. There's even a time skip, to Simon being an adult already.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm watching Seraph of The End right now and for some reason I like it...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I'm watching Seraph of The End right now and for some reason I like it...
    Probably a minor case of severe brain damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Probably a minor case of severe brain damage.
    What if I told you I don't have a brain? But...Blue Exorcist best anime