Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Amazon only sells physical copies right now.
    I wonder when I can buy the digital version.

Normally, game companies are glad to let online stores to sell digital games.
    It is free Ad and cheaper to produce.

Of course, Blizzard is greedy and doesn't want Amazon to take a small cut.
    they have their own store.... why do they need to sell it eslewhere.. .it would be like if valve made halflife 3 and sold it everywhere... they have steam... they dont need to sell it anywhere else...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbleach View Post
    G2A sells a copy for 45, after their fee or whatever it will only be like a dollar or 2 cheaper.
    I got it for $34 on G2A, no fees. I have no idea what you're going on about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bought it on G2A, like I have with almost every single game I've purchased in recent years. Love that site and others like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Good news it isn't a monopoly.
    Shh, don't point out that really obvious fact. People won't be able to make their stupid claims then!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why it's such a big issue to pay for the expansion through Blizzard's own store if you prefer to have the product digitally. The money goes straight to the developers without a 3rd party taking their own cuts from the profits, which is a positive in my book. If it is too expensive as you say then perhaps wait till a price drop far into the expansion, since you can't accept the price they give?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing wrong for a consumer to look for the cheapest price possible.
    When you buys things from AH, don't you always buy the cheapest?

Also I never said that I want $1 or $2 cheaper.
    I just point out that Blizzard has the monopoly on the digital version.
    If Blizzard really wants to give consumers convenience, it will let Amazon to sell digital version.

Can you enter G2A keys into Battle.net now?
    or do you have to wait on Tuesday?
    If it's not significantly cheaper, what's the point? Saving money is fine, but if it's $2 it's TRIVIAL. That's the point. It's much whining over very little real benefit. Also... you missed my point. If $2 is important to someone's finances (ie.. their budgte is so tight that every $2 counts) then they should not be spending $50 on a game.

As for G2A... I'm going to laugh like hell if you buy one and it's suspended because the key was bought with a stolen card.

I bought the Collectors Edition Box from Best buy and it was delivered yesterday... I didnt mind waiting a few weeks from when I ordered it.

10+ Year Old Account
    if you don't like the price on blizzards homepage wait half a year for it to go on sale like they usually do.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

I just point out that Blizzard has the monopoly on the digital version.
    If Blizzard really wants to give consumers convenience, it will let Amazon to sell digital version.
    I'm not seeing where the convenience comes in.

You can't play Blizz games without a Battle.net account, so buying a game through Battle.net and having it activated immediately will always be more convenient than buying a code through another retailer and having to input it. You don't get more convenient by adding extra steps and middlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    I'm not seeing where the convenience comes in.

You can't play Blizz games without a Battle.net account, so buying a game through Battle.net and having it activated immediately will always be more convenient than buying a code through another retailer and having to input it. You don't get more convenient by adding extra steps and middlemen.
    Convenience or not. You let consumers decide.

I feel more comfortable to enter my credit card info into Amazon than Blizzard.

At one point, Blizzard wants to reveal everyone's real life info (Real ID) on a forum infested with trolls.

This is why you see these 60 days game cards. Why else does it exist?

Convenience or not. You let consumers decide.

I feel more comfortable to enter my credit card info into Amazon than Blizzard.

At one point, Blizzard wants to reveal everyone's real life info (Real ID) on a forum infested with trolls.

This is why you see these 60 days game cards. Why else does it exist?
    Because they came out when not everyone had a credit card. And are nice for someone else to gift time or credit balance to you.

Never Mind.
    frys.com will sell it for $40.

I expect the physical copy will drop price quickly.

$50 is a ripoff.
    There is no way a 2-tier expansion plus monthly free costs $50.

I bought WoD for $30 from G2A on the launch day.
    However, I "invested" too much into this WoW account. Don't want to take risk this time.