10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Love Live 09 - Kanan x Mari is the absolute best
    I still can't get behind Mari as a character even though she is objectively pretty good...Original/canon/whatever you call them pairings tend to be so :P

now onto the episode - that angst right from the start

Mari having a chance to study abroad...so that she can forget how to speak japanese even more!

See this is why I'm fine with yohane as a chuunibyou char. They eased me into her completely by joking about her 90% of the time and her wanting to stop at the start.

Wow kanan had the deepest voice as a child

HIOUGI - UNSUBTITLED SKILLS

zuramaru is my spirit animal

I love kanan's ponytail...and the angst returns

HAH THAT CLASSROOM SCENE...YOU HEADFIRST FOR THE UNIFORM YES

Dia in a super ruby pose during the grappling rofl

*Glass breaks* chika confirmed a banshee, like honoka's weather control

Hah her realizing she's talking to third years like that after the fact...

ZUBI

dia being a hidden ruby...my god this is too great

zuramaru holding back yohane during the entire speech

my god kanan the ultimate tsundere

and my god the yuribaiting in this love live is too good to ignore

hnnnnng third years ++++ in my book

I always loved yukata-themed like uniforms like these

OH SHE CHANGED UNIFORMS MAGICALLY...only noticed during dia's due to red theme

See at least dia has a character besides scared of anything that moves...
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Also just seen a few chapters of the Thunderbolt Fantasy manga are out, too.
    Where can I find them?

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Drifters OVA - This adapted about as much as I read before I decided to wait for the anime. It's a bit more fun to watch than it was to read.
    Same with Unified, I'll look into this. Kind of hyped considering this is the only anime I'm looking forward to watching in the Fall.

You haven't forgotten about my S&W post, right, @Neichus? I know you're busy, just giving you a friendly poke.

Curious as to what your rebuttals/comments will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been reading so much manga lately. Finally got a decent app to work on my phone.

Started off with Ao Haru Ride. It's pretty decent. It's different from my usual fare since it's a shoujo. Some of the scenes seem like it's a 13 year old girl's fanfiction. The lines, the art and the way the guy is delivering the lines.

Seems like there is an anime based on it. Anyone watched it?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I think I was on of the few people in the thread that actually enjoyed the anime a fair amount. Probably because I was familiar with the manga at the time. I actually have the full version of the OP on my phone and still listen to it lol The manga is better but that anime was still ok. Had some great visuals from what I remember, sort of water colour backgrounds.
    Not to steal your thunder buddy but I also enjoyed the anime. It was one of the first shoujo anime I watched and it holds a special place in my weeb heart. I've never read the manga but I think I gave the anime a 7/10. Futaba is an underrated girl honestly.

Told someone to watch Gurren Lagann if he wanted to see a Shonen-style anime with actual character development compared to DBZ.

He insists its bad.

How do I redeem him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Told someone to watch Gurren Lagann if he wanted to see a Shonen-style anime with actual character development compared to DBZ.

He insists its bad.

How do I redeem him
    Kill him and say he never watched it.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Kill him and say he never watched it.
    Ah, the cliche redemption in death, I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    You haven't forgotten about my S&W post, right, @Neichus? I know you're busy, just giving you a friendly poke.

Curious as to what your rebuttals/comments will be.
    Um, school started and everything else fled from my mind. I've thrown myself more into this year than I have any previous year yet my appreciation of what I can do better has also grown, so unfortunately it has given me a sense of running in place for the last two weeks. I've hardly thought about anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Um, school started and everything else fled from my mind. I've thrown myself more into this year than I have any previous year yet my appreciation of what I can do better has also grown, so unfortunately it has given me a sense of running in place for the last two weeks. I've hardly thought about anything else.
    I mean, again, I don't mind waiting, just seeing if you were going to post when you're able. I get you're busy, don't sweat it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Korosensei effect.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    I mean, again, I don't mind waiting, just seeing if you were going to post when you're able. I get you're busy, don't sweat it.
    I think my post came off wrong. The first sentence was supposed to be sheepish, because I did forget something I was planning on doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Korosensei effect.
    If I could simultaneously help several students at once that would be a blessing. The ESL population in my school is surging and I'm worried about my ability to help them.

----------------------

Alderamin 8 - Better than the last couple of episodes. Apparently there were plenty of death flags for Kanna, but I was oblivious to them so I personally was surprised that she perished. I appreciated that Itka did not magically save the day at least once as well, although the transition was jarring. "We'll make camp here for two days." -> quick scene swap with no indication of time passing -> "Shall we attack now?" Took me a moment to realize that they had intended to show that two days had passed.

Also in before the predictable outrage of the generals toward Itka that he didn't rush to the aid of the fortress.

opm chapter 65.1 (how do these chapter numbers work?) older sis op, wish it showed her kicking ass more though.

also with bleach manga finished, did they show everyones bankais? did kenny have one?

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    also with bleach manga finished, did they show everyones bankais? did kenny have one?
    ...About that...

Spoilers for Bleach obviously- Unless I missed something, they really just glance over it, it ends up though that the pink haired girl was his sword all along, and his bankai turns him basically super saiyan, except with red skin instead...? That's pretty much it, he passes out after because "It was too much power", and...yeah. The coolest Bankai reveal was probably Kisuke's in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    ...About that...

Spoilers for Bleach obviously- Unless I missed something, they really just glance over it, it ends up though that the pink haired girl was his sword all along
    bleach so basically everyones speculation from ~7 years ago was right. thanks. that's something I might read but I hope they do an anime to finish it up. really like anime way more.

bleach so basically everyones speculation from ~7 years ago was right. thanks. that's something I might read but I hope they do an anime to finish it up. really like anime way more.
    Yeah pretty much. I'm 100% on that part, it's the actual effects that I'm a bit hazy on the details of.

btw rip one of the best anime relationships

[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/27c65c3a89bfdd0e89085e8bb007db5a/tumblr_ndeojxVT4W1tkbbvfo1_500.gif[IMG]
    Godoka and Homucifer?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!