Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Sleeping all day, 40ml HotBlood 3.0, good food. My plan is playing all night, sleeping at work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clean up my desk on Monday and start my slow cooker chili that night. Go to work and get home ~4 hours after launch. Have some chili and Gatorade, some popcorn, and whatever other snacks I feel like. Although, I make my chili in bulk so it should last me from 100-110.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just order in from whatever restaurant I'll be craving at the time.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    I was forced to take my vacation in September due to lack of people during the summer months, so I'll be off for 5 weeks, I bought a 24 pack of Redbull this morning so I expect there will be very little sleep for the first week.

Making sandwiches for tomorrow's working day, i've just returned from annual vacation.
    I'm gonna play working class hero on Legion

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I'm going to eat like normal and go to bed like normal. I might log in after work the day it releases might not don't really know or care too much.
    This, so much this.

After 10-11 years a XP launch is really not that special any more and IRL has takken over
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

I'm making chicken tomorrow night. So I'll have leftover chicken. Bottle of water. All fancy and shit.

Maybe I'll even play. Or maybe not, I have overtime. I might be sleepy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    I must have missed where he asked for mood brighteners. Come on it's the 6th expansion already I stopped taking days off and preparing shit after Wrath. I'm not staying up till 3am to play Legion at launch. If anything I would get up at normal time and play 3 hours late.

- - - Updated - - -

If by keeping it real and not spazzing out over the 6th expansion makes you a badass then sure I'm a badass.

- - - Updated - - -

Not my fault you don't have anything useful to talk about. I've been on here since 2009 there are tons of people who are newer than me that have triple my post count.
    For someone who doesn't really give a shit, you post an awful lot.. Do you realize how many posts that is per week? Per month?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get up 06.30 AM, feed my son. Play with him and hopefully he falls asleep 10 - 11 AM. Then I can play for a few hours. He wakes up again, feed him, play with him, feed him some more, play with him some more, he goes to sleep 8 - 9 PM, then I can play for a few hours, before I go to bed.
    Rinse and repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    For someone who doesn't really give a shit, you post an awful lot.. Do you realize how many posts that is per week? Per month?
    You do realize this forum has more than a World Of Warcraft section right? The majority of my posts are in the off topic section. 110 posts a month isn't that bad when some of them are simple responses. I mean that post you quoted was 3 of them. Again, I'm sorry some of you have nothing to say. People ask for input I try and deliver.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2016-08-28 at 08:44 AM.

Not looking to put anyone down but I don't see the point in pulling an all nighter. I'm just going to play like I normally do and eat what I normally eat.

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Taken 2 weeks off. Have pre cooked meals ready, and will buy some snacks in the next day or so. Goodbye life!

Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    I took launch week off, and im gonna purposely ruin my sleep schedule so I can no life to 110
    This was fucking scary, it's like reading my own mind, I was thinking the exact same thing rofl

Some of us love these kind of events, be it d3 season start or the start of an expansion. I love playing alot with a clean start. Planning on going with a sink bacon salad or something else that stays fresh for a day or two Coffee and sugarfree soda for drink

Nothing special, I'm not going to play all-night/farm 24/7, I'll just enjoy it as much as I enjoy it every day. I'll slowly explore the isles and level up to level 110, while doing probably almost every quest possible there.

Been waking up anywhere from 2-5 am EST past week to get used to that. So ideally waking up 2 am EST (1 hour before launch)
    Food - Nothing too heavy. Maybe light snacking on peanuts or something
    Drinks - water, coffee, Monsters, some Soda/Pop
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I am going super basic this time around. I went a little nuts last time so I am going to start with a spiced apricot-glazed pork loin, braised collard greens with caramelized tipollini onions. For lunch Ill go with the usual fare of Tagliatelle with sweet corn, arugula and fromage blanc, perhaps spicing it up with asparagus with heirloom baby carrots. As a snack, just panzanella salad with peppercress, grilled red onions and ricotta salata and cherry vinaigrette.
    Haha, love it!

So fun to see all those who eat superhealthy, 80% of those are lying!

Me myself havent been around a launch since cata(wich was a good launch) so I am superhyped. Haven't had any vacay this year, and quiet at work so I took a week off. Got 40l of drinks in the basement(coke(30l), beer, monster, juice, water etc) and alot of junkfood and fiskeboller!!) So this will be an event for me. Teamspeaking with the guildies, having a blast with and without laggy servers. Gonna be a rough first day, then bed early and up early.

Less people on superearly than superlate

Deleted
    I cooked tons of extra food in the past few weeks. So now my fridge is filled with all kinds of stuff just so I don't have to do anything during Legion launch. For launch night the bowl of sliced apples with lemon juice of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Legion lunch should contain as much fel as possible, with some drops of Mannoroth's blood in the salad.

Jokes aside, considering my position as a student, I can do stuff at my own leisure, so I'll be aiming to level to 110 by Thursday evening/midnight-early Friday (not sure how long it'll actually take).

I have chocolate and a few frozen snacks which I can put in the microwave to have a delicious hot meal in a short amount of time. I have to resupply my carbonized drinks (well, water with flavours) and some salty snacks and then I'll be fully prepared to go tons of normals/heroics on evening Thursday/midnight-early Friday.

Deleted
    Grapes, Granola and Greek Yogurt, and Trail mix.

Gonna ruin all that with Monster though.