Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne
    That list seems pretty obvious. Don't share personal things you put on your herpes, etc... If you change oral sex to "not sex" (not sure how that happens, or if that really convinced anyone), of course you can say that.
    OK, right. So, you pretty much didn't read and may not have gone to high school.

STD/STI is a much wider group of problems than traditionalists seem to think. Some things can be spread (see article) through contaminated food, surfaces such as a tanning bed, even sheets, towels or clothing. I'll take your use of herpes as an irony since it can be spread by kissing.

By not going to high school, I am of course referring to you seeming to have missed the rather loud group of technical virgins who were saving themselves for marriage -- although anal, oral, dry humping and hand jobs were fair game. One of my personal favorites was hearing "we are waiting until marriage for sex, so she makes me pull out before I come." Maybe that was just a Bible Belt thing though.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    OK, right. So, you pretty much didn't read and may not have gone to high school.

STD/STI is a much wider group of problems than traditionalists seem to think. Some things can be spread (see article) through contaminated food, surfaces such as a tanning bed, even sheets, towels or clothing. I'll take your use of herpes as an irony since it can be spread by kissing.

By not going to high school, I am of course referring to you seeming to have missed the rather loud group of technical virgins who were saving themselves for marriage -- although anal, oral, dry humping and hand jobs were fair game. One of my personal favorites was hearing "we are waiting until marriage for sex, so she makes me pull out before I come." Maybe that was just a Bible Belt thing though.
    You didn't even read my post, and you try to jab at an educational attainment above yours, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Raybourne Well, to the extent that your gibberish made any sense I read it and referred to it. Do keep trying though.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    What a load of crap, I wager cooking is the oldest profession.
    Begging is the older than prostitution. Someone asks for it, then someone decides to sell it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    It is the right thing to do. Those who don't wait are those who often lack morals and don't care for others around them.
    Whatever you need to tell yourself to consolidate with the fact that you're a virgin at 35.

OT: Fuck that. Do you buy a car without testdriving it first?

10+ Year Old Account
    In a somewhat related thought (your opinion of the source may vary) what happened to the big purity movement? http://www.slate.com/articles/life/f..._of_sorry.html

Deleted
    I'd never marry a girl who wouldn't want to sleep with me before marriage. Like no way that can happen.

Also, from experience, it's generally better to sleep with women who know what they are doing in bed, but I m mostly saying that because I like girls able to take initiatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Okay? Then it's irrelevant/blatantly wrong to say abstinence doesn't work. I think people mean to say "the methods of being abstinent haven't worked well so far". Although seriously how fucking hard is it to not have sex? lol
    Sex drive is not uniform across the human race. What may be a simple exercise of self-control for one can be a legitimate struggle for another. Also, there's really no reason to suppress your sex drive as long as you're smart about it. Unfortunately, most people *aren't* smart about it because they've been taught to be ashamed of sex, so they have literally no idea how to be smart about it.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.