Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    This is backed up by what exactly?
    Which part? Some of it is true based on genetic studies. For example Europeans having 1-4 percent Neanderthal genes and subsaharan Africans having none.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Which part? Some of it is true based on genetic studies. For example Europeans having 1-4 percent Neanderthal genes and subsaharan Africans having none.
    pretty much what I quoted. Less potent sperm? asians genes self correcting for modern day population levels? I know about neanderthal interbreeding but who really knows their mating habits? (and supposedly their physiology lead to terrible birth rates)

15+ Year Old Account
    That is creating a physical threat to other people. It is not comparable to silencing speech due to hurt feelings.
    You keep repeating this nonsense as if it was true. We´ve explained it a number of times already, you even said that´s not a problem then. Arguing for the sake of arguing?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You keep repeating this nonsense as if it was true. We´ve explained it a number of times already, you even said that´s not a problem then. Arguing for the sake of arguing?
    So you don't arrest Holocaust deniers in Germany?

Deleted
    You would do well in reading up on the workings of perception in terms of Emotions. And a lot of other issues.

With all the energy you spend on spouting ignorant shit, you'd probably read quickly how people work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    You would do well in reading up on the workings of perception in terms of Emotions. And a lot of other issues.

With all the energy you spend on spouting ignorant shit, you'd probably read quickly how people work.
    You haven't made an argument. Either Germany throws people in jail for it or they don't.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You haven't made an argument. Either Germany throws people in jail for it or they don't.
    Wrong. They throw them into death camps, not jail.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

15+ Year Old Account
    In Austria we do. Incidentally that law was created in a time when Austria was occupied by France, the UK, Russia and the USA. So you think it was about feels or because we came out of a war that was caused and fueled by fascism? But we´ve covered all of that already, you either have no memory or are trying to make a point and i have yet to understand what that point is.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Wrong. They throw them into death camps, not jail.
    Like old Nazi death camps? That must be spooky.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    In Austria we do. Incidentally that law was created in a time when Austria was occupied by France, the UK, Russia and the USA. So you think it was about feels or because we came out of a war that was caused and fueled by fascism? But we´ve covered all of that already, you either have no memory or are trying to make a point and i have yet to understand what that point is.
    The point is you should get rid of it. Beat those you oppose with superior arguments. Not handcuffs.

15+ Year Old Account
    The point is you should get rid of it.
    It´s part of the constitution. Just get rid of it.

Beat those you oppose with superior arguments. Not handcuffs.
    Seriously, it´s not about opposing arguments, i´d like to get this into your head, but i probably don´t have the superior arguments.
    Last edited by Mayhem; 2016-08-28 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Thats harassment, and is a much more specific act which is very important to outlaw. Words however should never be banned. And by targeted harassment I mean making it so someone cant escape it. If people are able to walk away free speech becomes the more important thing to preserve as long as that person isnt being put in situations of systematic targeting for harassment. In which case yes something needs to be done.
    The elites in our culture now abuse this way of thinking. They isolate themselves from society in secluded private areas away from cities. When protests and riots come, they occur in the cities. People living in the cities cannot escape these. But the elites live elsewhere. That means protests can be effective against the poor the middle class but they are utterly ineffective against the elites.

Modern protests should be done in Pacific Palisades, in Brentwood, in Bel Air, in the Hamptons. Modern protests need to be where the elites live. And they should not ever be able to escape it because everyone else is unable to escape it when it happens in the city.

Stop protecting the elites. PROTEST the elites. Every DAY they wake up, they should be protested for their lies about racism, for their lies about global warming, for their lies about guns, for their lies about religion. Never let up. Make sure they understand that if they want to run major corporations that help turn everyone against each other that they will get protested in their mansions.

You protest the people that truly have the power. The power isn't at city hall. Its not downtown. Its in the bed and breakfast communities. Its in the mansions. You don't protest Obama. You protest Warren Buffet.

The day 500,000 "rednecks" show up outside Warren Buffett's house ready to protest and scream at him every single day for supporting corporations that peddle this crap is THE day the elites lose their sh#t!
    Last edited by Grummgug; 2016-08-28 at 11:03 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I dont really disagree with most of this post. Not sure about its correlation to mine however. That being said, No I dont think rich families (with children, wives etc) should be target for harassment at their homes. That also seems... wrong.
    Identifying elites in today's society is a bit challenging. On the one hand their is the investor class, but at best these people simply collect money, sometimes only owning property for a minute. Then there is the managerial class, which is discussed in James Burnham's The Managerial Revolution and then finally one might argue today its the Tech people.

Understanding who holds power is a relatively complicated thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Identifying elites in today's society is a bit challenging. On the one hand their is the investor class, but at best these people simply collect money, sometimes only owning property for a minute. Then there is the managerial class, which is discussed in James Burnham's The Managerial Revolution and then finally one might argue today its the Tech people.

Understanding who holds power is a relatively complicated thing.
    There are lists with the specific identities of all the richest people in the world...

Or are you counting all millionaires? Because a million isn't that much money anymore.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    There are lists with the specific identities of all the richest people in the world...

Or are you counting all millionaires? Because a million isn't that much money anymore.
    Wealth in it of itself isn't the entirety of the equation, all though the wealthy are certainly a core aspect. But also there are those who exercise real power. In this I'd say Managers from CEO's down to supervisors. In this it has to be both wealth but also the power to use that wealth to exert power and influence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.