Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Because I don't care to waste my time on Issues, Real or Trivial.

- - - Updated - - -

Only on the Internet would someone think walking around topless was any sort of worthwhile "equality".

Also as I said, Women seem to be the only ones I ever seem to see complain about other Women being Topless. would guarantee the vast majority of Men could not give a shit.

So this March has nothing to do with Equality since they mostly seem to be keep themselves down as a Gender.
    i suppose i shouldnt expect people to see obvious dissimilarities when all they care about is a political agenda

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Pretty sure they were shooting for "irony"
    Irony? Are you so blind, that you assured, that a rally that can assign men too, wants to cover them up - is irony?

Are you blind to what Sexism is? What could possibly make you so blind, that you'd excuse it? Are you a fool?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Men should cover up because women get told to cover up but women don't have to cover up because men don't get asked to.

Yup, fucking retarded. My nipples flow free at least 8500 hours a year.
    "Men are also invited to take part, but to make a point about the different way female toplessness is treated, men are asked to cover their nipples with an X or a bikini top/bra."

The opposite nature of what's going on, that women are going topless and men are being told to wear pasties, is a reversal to point out hypocrisy. It's a deliberate hypocrisy to point out hypocrisy. Also known as irony.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Seems like more of a common sense mistake than anything sex related. Sure, if you're at the beach I guess there aren't any problems. But, just imagine your regular daily life without a shirt or even pants. Moments would range from fucking disgusting to extremely harmful all while having zero to do with sex.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    "Men are also invited to take part, but to make a point about the different way female toplessness is treated, men are asked to cover their nipples with an X or a bikini top/bra."

The opposite nature of what's going on, that women are going topless and men are being told to wear pasties, is a reversal to point out hypocrisy. It's a deliberate hypocrisy to point out hypocrisy. Also known as irony.
    Who the fuck treats women like that? There are plenty of situations where women go with full naked mode Bodypaint etc.

This is just excused Sexism.

"Oh, we want to be clever and make a point" - By degrading the other gender? How the fuck are you better than anyone else ; Calling it irony is putting a pass on being a Sexist dick, which is what they are fighting.

It's fucking stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Irony? Are you so blind, that you assured, that a rally that can assign men too, wants to cover them up - is irony?

Are you blind to what Sexism is? What could possibly make you so blind, that you'd excuse it? Are you a fool?
    If you really don't get it, there's little anyone can say. They know what they're doing is backwards - that's the point. It's to bring light to how women are always told to cover up. Men's nipples going free is normal, it happens all the time. Hell, even my bat suit has nipples exposed.

- - - Updated - - -

Who the fuck treats women like that? There are plenty of situations where women go with full naked mode Bodypaint etc.

This is just excused Sexism.

"Oh, we want to be clever and make a point" - By degrading the other gender? How the fuck are you better than anyone else ; Calling it irony is putting a pass on being a Sexist dick, which is what they are fighting.

It's fucking stupid.
    You seriously don't get what's funny about men wearing pasties/bikini/bras? Okay. It's lost on you.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    If you really don't get it, there's little anyone can say. They know what they're doing is backwards - that's the point. It's to bring light to how women are always told to cover up. Men's nipples going free is normal, it happens all the time. Hell, even my bat suit has nipples exposed.

You seriously don't get what's funny about men wearing pasties/bikini/bras? Okay. It's lost on you.
    You gotta make up your mind, is it supposed to be funny, ironic, or serious?

Is this a rally, where i'm supposed to laugh, where i'm supposed to get enlighted or what is it?

Cause it's starting to look like you are blindly fending for a point that you can rationally put to words, that the exact purpose is.

They are LITERALLY, BY ACTION; Doing what they condemned. What is funny about that?

How do you make a point, by being as bad as another? Do you make a point, of child abuse, by abusing children?

Do you make a point of Violence, by being violent? Pro tip, you fucking don't.

Oh nice.. another day chicks who think guys don't want them to walk around topless are going on a parade to.. walk around topless.

Win win! Can't wait to see the pics the next day. Great going gals Much OC on /b the next day!

Is this a rally, where i'm supposed to laugh, where i'm supposed to get enlighted or what is it?

Cause it's starting to look like you are blindly fending for a point that you can rationally put to words, that the exact purpose is.

They are LITERALLY, BY ACTION; Doing what they condemned. What is funny about that?

How do you make a point, by being as bad as another? Do you make a point, of child abuse, by abusing children?

nuance, whats that?

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM

15+ Year Old Account

Something can't be ironic and funny without also delivering a message?

Nobody's being hurt by men wearing a bra/bikini for a single march. Comparing it to beating the shit out of someone was a pretty terrible example. You should feel bad.

nuance, whats that?
    Yep

Deleted

Didn't you know, if you want to tell people it's not OK for white men to own black slaves, you should have a parade full of black people whipping white people. And just call it a ironic meme xD

Deleted
    Let the wang flow free!

Let the wang swing freely!

#freethewang

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    nuance, whats that?

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
    Nuance? Hahaha, is that what your argument is, when people go and do something, that is literally what they condemned?

You are so fucking blind, you know? You think of them, so opressed, that you give them the right to act however the fuck they wish. You are the people who are opressing them. If they were fucking equals, we'd react accordingly to it.

But you are not. Cause it's "poor women, poor poor people, who are so surpressed". Is that your sense of "Equality"? To feel bad for someone? That's not fucking equality. That's pity. That's lack of respect. A manufractured reaction.

Something can't be ironic and funny without also delivering a message?

Nobody's being hurt by men wearing a bra/bikini for a single march. Comparing it to beating the shit out of someone was a pretty terrible example. You should feel bad.

Yep
    Buddy, i know this is gonna go over your head - But try to look past that you are talking about a Woman, and come to terms with what the logic of it is.

Your blinded sense of "Equality", is blinding you to what Sexism is, in practicallity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Didn't you know, if you want to tell people it's not OK for white men to own black slaves, you should have a parade full of black people whipping white people. And just call it a ironic meme xD
    Haha, yeah, i mean, that's what Ghandi did as well, he was against violence, so he went and beat the living shit out of everyone. /s

Nuance? Hahaha, is that what your argument is, when people go and do something, that is literally what they condemned?

You are so fucking blind, you know? You think of them, so opressed, that you give them the right to act however the fuck they wish. You are the people who are opressing them. If they were fucking equals, we'd react accordingly to it.

But you are not. Cause it's "poor women, poor poor people, who are so surpressed". Is that your sense of "Equality"? To feel bad for someone? That's not fucking equality. That's pity. That's lack of respect. A manufractured reaction.

Buddy, i know this is gonna go over your head - But try to look past that you are talking about a Woman, and come to terms with what the logic of it is.

Your blinded sense of "Equality", is blinding you to what Sexism is, in practicallity.

Haha, yeah, i mean, that's what Ghandi did as well, he was against violence, so he went and beat the living shit out of everyone. /s
    women are equal

because they can go outside topless

but if they do go outside topless

theyre proving theyre not equal

-mmoc

15+ Year Old Account

Yes, they're asking men to always cover up even after the event.

Oh... wait.

Speaking of irony...

Buddy, i know this is gonna go over your head

This is going to come off as insulting and I partially apologize for this, but....

Why do you try to sound like you're intellectually superior to the people you're talking to? "are you fking blind" "a fool", etc. You comma splice and formulate run on sentences like you were destined to do so. Half of your intended meaning is difficult to discern since you use significant amounts of unnecessary grammar. Be direct and stop trying to sound superior when you write like you never finished high school. You would understand their meaning a lot easier, if you just stopped and thought about what they are trying to say. You do not have to agree with them, but what they have to say is definitely not ridiculous or unintelligent. I realize I sound like a hypocrite when I say to you: try being more respectful to the people you engage in a conversation or argument. You might learn something or see things differently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    women are equal

because they can go outside topless

but if they do go outside topless

theyre proving theyre not equal

-mmoc
    I get it, you are triggered cause someone stepped on your imagined sense of valuing women like some fragile flowers.

There ain't nothing innocent about telling other people, participating in a equality event, to dress up as non-equals.

You wanna try run that shit with Blacks, maybe? "Hey, come to our BLM parade - Except if you're white, we're gonna beat the living shit out of you while dressed as cops. CUZ IRONY"

it being "ironic", does not render the act any less of an act.

Yes, they're asking men to always cover up even after the event.

Oh... wait.

Speaking of irony...
    And it makes it less of an actual act, right?

It makes it, so that all the ficticious things they believe in, is true, right? I mean, who the fuck is even telling them to cover up? Some imagined asshole in a Regressive Small town, that ain't ever been outside of that shithole?

Fighting ideals with ideals, to the point of becoming the monster itself, is what radical feminism has become. It has BECOME, sexism. And it IS, what this event promotes.

You havin' some hardon for treating women like lesser beings, does not change that, m8.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Discontinued View Post
    This is going to come off as insulting and I partially apologize for this, but....

Why do you try to sound like you're intellectually superior to the people you're talking to? "are you fking blind" "a fool", etc. You comma splice and formulate run on sentences like you were destined to do so. Half of your intended meaning is difficult to discern since you use significant amounts of unnecessary grammar. Be direct and stop trying to sound superior when you write like you never finished high school. You would understand their meaning a lot easier, if you just stopped and thought about what they are trying to say. You do not have to agree with them, but what they have to say is definitely not ridiculous or unintelligent. I realize I sound like a hypocrite when I say to you: try being more respectful to the people you engage in a conversation or argument. You might learn something or see things differently.
    If you truly apologise, i suggest you make an argument, instead of making a shitty Smurf acc and doing some subtle trolling.

"Good sir, i see that your grammar is quite excessive" - What a great argument, take a hike buddy.

And take your excuse with you.

7+ Year Old Account
    I get it, you are triggered cause someone stepped on your imagined sense of valuing women like some fragile flowers.

You havin' some hardon for treating women like lesser beings, does not change that, m8.
    Look who's talking. The guy who said that asian women can't handle cold and are genetically unfit for living in colder climates.
    Last edited by Nitro Fun; 2016-08-28 at 09:31 AM.

There ain't nothing innocent about telling other people, participating in a equality event, to dress up as non-equals.

You wanna try run that shit with Blacks, maybe? "Hey, come to our BLM parade - Except if you're white, we're gonna beat the living shit out of you while dressed as cops. CUZ IRONY"

it being "ironic", does not render the act any less of an act.

And it makes it less of an actual act, right?

It makes it, so that all the ficticious things they believe in, is true, right? I mean, who the fuck is even telling them to cover up? Some imagined asshole in a Regressive Small town, that ain't ever been outside of that shithole?

Fighting ideals with ideals, to the point of becoming the monster itself, is what radical feminism has become. It has BECOME, sexism. And it IS, what this event promotes.

- - - Updated - - -

If you truly apologise, i suggest you make an argument, instead of making a shitty Smurf acc and doing some subtle trolling.

"Good sir, i see that your grammar is quite excessive" - What a great argument, take a hike buddy.

And take your excuse with you.
    i like how your default hyperbole in talking about this nonviolent event is violence

it makes a lot of sense

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So are there any photos yet for folks outside Vancouver, Canada? I'm waiting topless nipples crossed here. FOR THE CAUSE.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side