Deleted
    I would probably reroll before going back to CoP (okay I probably wouldn't, but that should express how much I disliked it!), so couldn't agree more with you Fleckens.

Deleted
    The voidform rotation fells like thresh. Its not fun to let mindflay tick only once or not cast it at all. Bad disign and not intuitive

7+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, all we do outside of voidform is mindflay. I'd rather nuke shit out during VF than cast Mindflay anyday.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saltshak3r View Post
    The voidform rotation fells like thresh. Its not fun to let mindflay tick only once or not cast it at all. Bad disign and not intuitive
    The voidform rotation feels like a very good burn which scales with secondary stats, set bonuses and talents in a very good way. Out of VF gameplay is horrible tho. All this mindflay spamming which barely moves insanity up... bleh. Can't wait to have tier bonus which gives insanity on swp ticks.

By the way, where is our combat stance with a weapon? You know, the one your character move into when you right-clicked on an enemy?
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-08-28 at 12:02 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    The voidform rotation feels like a very good burn which scales with secondary stats, set bonuses and talents in a very good way. Out of VF gameplay is horrible tho. All this mindflay spamming which barely moves insanity up... bleh. Can't wait to have tier bonus which gives insanity on swp ticks.

By the way, where is our combat stance with a weapon? You know, the one your character move into when you right-clicked on an enemy?
    don't worry it's part of the class fantasy for my draenei to look like she's furiously going to slap and claw her ennemies to death.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleckens View Post
    Because it's a bad idea, one of the talents would turn out the best and everyone would play that, and I think the majority of shadowpriests much prefer the current version to going back to CoP.
    Because that's not what's happening with our current level 100 talents right? S2M totally isn't the best option.

Also, no where in my suggestion did I mention bringing a CoP playstyle back. I merely suggested turning one of that level 100 talents into a talent that gives us the option of playing as old Shadowpriest with a permanent 20% damage/haste increase. This would give us the option of having a burst-like style between going in and out of voidform, and a steady damage option with permanent voidform but without the ability to get crazy high stacks. What's funny though, is you folks who dislike CoP Dot-Weaving so much don't realize our current Voidform is pretty much the same thing.
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2016-08-28 at 01:20 PM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Because that's not what's happening with our current level 100 talents right? S2M totally isn't the best option.

Also, no where in my suggestion did I mention bringing a CoP playstyle back. I merely suggested turning one of that level 100 talents into a talent that gives us the option of playing as old Shadowpriest with a permanent 20% damage/haste increase. This would give us the option of having a burst-like style between going in and out of voidform, and a steady damage option with permanent voidform but without the ability to get crazy high stacks. What's funny though, is you folks who dislike CoP Dot-Weaving so much don't realize our current Voidform is pretty much the same thing.
    I don't think COP and VF are similar at all. Was dot weaving even viable in HFC? i just remember it being MS MS MS MS SMSMSMSMSMSMS.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Although I'm running dungeons with havoc and veng DHs, so maybe that's why I do so much dps. Like, in a group with fury war, ww monk or anyone else who does not require a minute to ramp up their damage and can just melt mobs 0,0001 second after they are pulled, I am quite sure I would lick the bottom of recount on trash.
    Of those specs, havoc actually has the superior snap burst AoE, barely any ramp up.

I have two question i want to ask (maybe answers these are to be found within the previous 48 pages but i didnt want to go though them all...):

1. Do i have to consider ticks of mind flay or do I just hit the Void Bolt/Mind Blast as soon as it is off Cooldown? Most of the times i only use Mind Flay for one GC and immediately hit other spells when theyre off CD, is that correct?

2. At what times is it best to wait for the VB CD by doing nothing else? And: When MB is on CD for like 1.4 Seconds and VB is on CD for like 1.8 seconds - do i cast MB before VB or do i wait for VB and cast MB after?

Thx!

Is it OK dps wise to go first for Call to the Void, and then to take a long path towards Mass Hysteria? I know I'm not going to get it in the first month, but I'm a casual and normal/heroic raiding with friends is my cap. I just feel that CttV will be more useful in outdoor content and dungeons.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aemaet View Post
    Is it OK dps wise to go first for Call to the Void, and then to take a long path towards Mass Hysteria? I know I'm not going to get it in the first month, but I'm a casual and normal/heroic raiding with friends is my cap. I just feel that CttV will be more useful in outdoor content and dungeons.
    You can go that route but since you said DPS, Mass Hysteria is the best DPS Golden trait on our artifact. You can take whatever route you like though.

Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    I don't think COP and VF are similar at all. Was dot weaving even viable in HFC? i just remember it being MS MS MS MS SMSMSMSMSMSMS.
    They're very similar almost the inverse. With CoP you went from MS/MB phase to a put your dots up and MF/Insanity phase. With our new Voidform we go from Dots up and MF phase to a VB/MB phase.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    They're very similar almost the inverse. With CoP you went from MS/MB phase to a put your dots up and MF/Insanity phase. With our new Voidform we go from Dots up and MF phase to a VB/MB phase.
    I was being facetious. I understand your point because our "rotation" is simple, but it gets more complex with multiple targets. Different strokes for different folks.

@Alasio it has been asked before and the answer is: no. it's 20%+ shadow dmg plus void bolt and reduced mb cd.

Is S2m any good vs high level mythic+ bosses? I know sp is pretty awful on trash, but since the s2m resets its cd on every wipe and since ppl are gonna reset lust anyway, i was thinking whether sp can deal good damage there.

Greetings, ladies and gents.
    Is there a pre raid bis list avaialble for shadow priest?

Quote Originally Posted by sinistrem View Post
    Is S2m any good vs high level mythic+ bosses? I know sp is pretty awful on trash, but since the s2m resets its cd on every wipe and since ppl are gonna reset lust anyway, i was thinking whether sp can deal good damage there.
    S2M doesn't reset in dungeons. You'll get 2-3 uses out of it in a dungeon. You also can't lust reset by dying anymore.

Typically Legacy of the Void is the best choice because it allows you to get into Voidform quickly on trash to be relevant. Also SPriest isn't awful on trash at high levels. Only at sub10 where trash melts instantly does priest fall behind. At high level when you can get into voidform and your dots will tick out to full duration, you're actually a pretty decent dps.

Deleted
    Any idea how are trinkets sim looking for both Mythic DG/+ and Emerald HC.

I remember someone saying that MH damage bonus was based on voidform stacks - does lingering insanity from the Void Lord talent affect MH in any way?

Still struggling if i should buy the ring or not