Classes with good mobility

I'm yet to use my 100 boost and one thing that would greatly help me picking some class is its mobility. I already have a Warrior, DH start at max level and i don't like the theme of monks, so these are out. SO...which classes are really good at mobility?
    Thanks

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    I'm yet to use my 100 boost and one thing that would greatly help me picking some class is its mobility. I already have a Warrior, DH start at max level and i don't like the theme of monks, so these are out. SO...which classes are really good at mobility?
    Thanks
    Mage - 2 x Blink with right talent. 4x with right PvP setup if PvP is your bag.
    Druid - Long Dash on Longish CD. Short Blink+Dash on short CD. Natural speed boost if Feral spec or "Feral affinity" while another spec
    Rogue - Long Sprint on medium-long CD. Multiple other options dependent on spec, including blink-strike, area-charge, or natural speed
    boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Monk is your thing then I'd say Rogue is probably next on the mobility list.

Mages have really strong short term mobility, Rogues are probably the best besides Monks in terms of sheer distance/time.

Deleted
    BM hunters - 0 casts, disengage + cheetah.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    BM hunters - 0 casts, disengage + cheetah.
    Second this. Between disengage+Posthaste(talent) and aspect of cheeta, you've got some decent mobility between sprints and the leap. I'm a fan of non-targeted leaps because they can be used to easily circumvent falling and to cross some annoying gaps.

And don't underestimate Hunter's ability to apply their full DPS while on the move.

Outlaw Rogues have a 30% passive speed boost, and a 70% dash on a 1m CD. If it's passive speed you want, then Rogues all the way. Even Havoc DHs don't move that fast (passively)
    Last edited by bromanbro; 2016-08-28 at 08:16 AM.

how do ww monks compare with havoc DH's btw? mobility wise?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    Thanks
    You should really give windwalker monks a shot though. They are amazing in Legion, and their mobility is ridicoulus. I usually play ranged DPS, but if I had to swap to melee, I would definitely go WW monk.

Things have changed quite a bit, and now there are big differences in mobility depending on what you are doing. For example rogues can still be mobile in combat, but now have average mobility out of combat. So it really depends on whether you like in or out of combat mobility, PvP or PvE mobility. Monk is probably n1 overall though. Not just WW but also MW, they can spec into two blinks two rolls and a teleport. DH's unique mobility is also worth mentioning of course, it's hard to live without fel rush double jump and gliding after you've tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    nobody touches ww monks mobility.
    Except Demon Hunters...

Quote Originally Posted by lorejunkay View Post
    Except Demon Hunters...
    WW monks got better mobility then DH's, they come close but don't beat em

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    how do ww monks compare with havoc DH's btw? mobility wise?
    Havoc has nothing in terms of combat mobility aside from jump, at least if you run FM/Prepared, and later, Mobility. Because then you blow all your mobility on dps.

Vengeance has the jump, but monks win paws down on mobility in any situation.

Quote Originally Posted by lorejunkay View Post
    Except Demon Hunters...
    Agreed. Demon Hunters have a lot of vertical mobility that will be exceptionally useful in the open world. Not so much in raid fights, where everything happens in a flat arena. But even so, the ability to get around as a DH is extra strong.