Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Easy enough to do. Done it on my paladin since at least MoP. And on a Mage during cata.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    If this was a brand new game, I could understand these types of things.

But, Blizz apologists, how long are you going to ignore that the game is over a decade old and this shouldn't be happening anymore? How long before you figure out that when Blizz says they've hired more developers than ever that they aren't talking about using them on this game? How long before you figure out that the real reason flight is being cut out is so they don't have to finish the job? How many times can you rationalize outright sloppiness and laziness shown in things like this (and the first class with only 2 specs, and only one weapon per class/spec, and talent trees that are massively simplified / not really growing, and housing that was bastardized into garrisons / class halls, etc, etc, etc, etc) before reality sinks in?

Blizz is doing the bare minimum to get $60 and $13 to $20 / month from millions of suckers. As long as WoW is a reliable cash cow full of suckers giving them lots of money for very little, this cycle isn't going to change. Stop rewarding laziness. It is the only thing corporations understand...if you don't hit them in the wallet, they have no reason to care.
    lmfao. Are you seriously mad that you can map break old irrelevant content? What a fucking joke. The game is literally BETTER because you can do this. Exploration is really fun. I would be really fucking pissed if they invis walled off everything for absolutely no reason when jumping around old shit harms absolutely no one. You are fucking dumb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    But, Blizz apologists, how long are you going to ignore that the game is over a decade old and this shouldn't be happening anymore?
    Why should we care about this even happening at all? It's not game breaking, it doesn't hinder progression, it doesn't affect the rest of the playerbase.

Heck, people got pissed when Blizzard took wall jumping and walled Hyjal for no reasons at all.

Deleted
    Damn, I miss the old wall jumping in Vanilla and Tbc. Was fun exploring cities like that, especially the ones from the other faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Meh, getting to Hyjal in 2005/6 was way more interesting.
    What real OG's did. Was so easy aswell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Damn, I miss the old wall jumping in Vanilla and Tbc. Was fun exploring cities like that, especially the ones from the other faction.
    Could even get over the gilneas wall like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Of course Silvermoon City is smoke and mirrors. You're not supposed to see it from above, like all of Azeroth pre-Cata. You don't need to be a Demon Hunter to find out though. I hope they never fix Silvermoon City and Exodar because that would honestly be the biggest waste of resources to date.

it would take a lot more than just finishing the city to make Silvermoon and Exodar flyable. They exist on the same map as Outland. You can see all 3 at the same time in Outland if you wanted to. They'd have to move both into the old world and redo them from there. It is a lot of work for very little reason.