Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Can we all agree that Gimlix will NEVER find anything made by blizz to be good?
    It's not his fault. Some people are just really bad at dealing with change.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    This is WoW, a western MMO, the point of its existence is to:

Max level-->Gear up to be able to raid-->Raid to gear up to raid the next patch-->Repeat till gear reset (Expansion).
    There you have it. This is why we can't have nice things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Only 30% of the whole community raids.
    Raiding is a dead and outdated concept of oldschool MMO's.

The faster Blizzard realize this the faster we will have a better game. (Legion)
    Raiding is only outdated with the current battle system of mmo (optimized for solo or very small group play), if game companies started to make once again MMO-RPG like everquest or FFXI (battle system wise), raiding would have a place in such games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    No?

Couldnt care less actually, reality is i dont wanna see anyone when i am doing quests cause the chance its some retarded teen that will break my balls with either doing the same quest as me, or some "PvP" hungry retard that will wait till i have pulled 10 mobs to attack me.

Same with alts, since you mentioned Outland, i really dont wanna see anyone when leveling.

This is WoW, a western MMO, the point of its existence is to:

Max level-->Gear up to be able to raid-->Raid to gear up to raid the next patch-->Repeat till gear reset (Expansion).

Anything else is a waste of time in terms of the "genre" of WoW, whether you like it or not its up to you, i am happy you like PvPing, Battle pets or roleplaying but the game doesnt exist for that.
    This is factually wrong, only a small minority gives a shit about raids, the most used element of the game are propably dungeons.

Field Marshal ElexionExonusAvalon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Don't you people ever get tired of being negative? The constant whining is actually crazy, it's always something. Yes maybe Outland will be seeing less people, not even sure that's true. But for lower population realms this is a good change. Your avatar suits you.
    Yes, this is exactly the main reason why I hardly ever read posts on mmo as a lot of them are just people just whining and getting into continuous arguments that never get anywhere or nothing comes out of it. The only reason why I look at mmo is for upcoming changes and anything of interest, but other than that I never bother this website as there's just too much negativity on it.
    Last edited by ElexionExonusAvalon; 2016-08-28 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    This is factually wrong, only a small minority gives a shit about raids, the most used element of the game are propably dungeons.
    Show us them facts. Unless you're talking out of your ass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElexionExonusAvalon View Post
    Yes, this is exactly the main reason why I hardly ever read posts on mmo as a lot of them are just people just whining and getting into continuous arguments that never get anywhere or nothing comes out of it. The only reason why look at mmo is for upcoming changes and anything of interest, but other than I never bother this website as there's just too much negativity on it.
    It's easy to go nuts on these forums.

Deleted
    No, I won't agree on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I agree. A few years back my server had this massive event in hellfire, easily 200+ guilds all lined up in formation having a RP-PvP war. With sharding that's no longer possible, several of those 200+ would be trapped on empty shards, away from their friends and guilds.

As useful as this technology is, it's made it so it feels like we no longer have a server identity anymore. They might as well create four mega servers per region and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I agree. A few years back my server had this massive event in hellfire, easily 200+ guilds all lined up in formation having a RP-PvP war. With sharding that's no longer possible, several of those 200+ would be trapped on empty shards, away from their friends and guilds.

As useful as this technology is, it's made it so it feels like we no longer have a server identity anymore. They might as well create four mega servers per region and call it a day.
    It was horrible then and it's been horrible every time since. No thank you. The worst experiences in WoW are every time you can't fucking do anything because so many people are crashing the game and ruining everything, aka every single event like this. Good riddance.

There's nothing impressive or exciting about 1000 characters clipping in to eachother in a tiny space anymore. This isn't fucking 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post

"World server down".

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    With all the phasing going on. You barely see a small percentage of your server.
    There are like 5 different faces going on Outland realm and everytime it gets to crowded you see half the world fading away around you.
    This is one of those features who will probably hurt more people then actually help.

I don't see point in MMO's having a feature that makes the world less populated.

And no one can convince me why it's better.
    I am playing a MMORPG, i don't want to see 20% of the active players of my server.

Legion is obviously doing quite amazing so far it has shown us. but the new phasing feature, is one of the biggest NO in WoW history.
    You realize the phasing is to keep people from lagging balls? Also Legion is going to have a fuck ton of world interaction due to scaling and world quests. So tell me again how them making the world better is destroying world interaction.

Hell even with phasing you can still see a few hundred people at once.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Because it was an absolutely horrendous experience that wasted a fucking ton of my time and deflated all launch hype completely. There was absolutely nothing funny about it. These events are legitimately terrible and after the first time you've seen 1000 people in one place, you really never need to experience it again. It's always exactly the same.
    You need to learn to chill.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Can someone explain this new phasing feature?

I'm addicted to world pvp, i want to see everyone who is online
    They just create more "instances" of the same server so one instance doesn't overcrowd. It is the same tech GW2 has been using for years with their "maps." It is good for players as it eliminates lag from overcrowding or wait times.

Can we just all agree that Blizzard is destroying world interaction?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    And no one can convince me why it's better.
    Great. No use discussing then.
    Just one example why phasing might be a good thing: You been around for the WoD launch?

Phasing really is awful though. A group of my friends tried to get together yesterday in new Dalaran and later near Kara. Not once was all of us able to play together because there was always a couple of people in different phases. If you're going to implement shitty phases, can we at least get around it by partying up so we are able to play with friends? Or does Blizzard just want WoW to be played in instances only?

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    No I hate seeing other people and their uncreativity. I want to stab every human paladin in tier 2 I come across. I hate when MY mobs get killed. I hate having to waste my time to corpse camp demon hunters to punish them for being sheep. I'Ve got my guild and they're all I need for social interaction.
    If only i could give you the upvote
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Because it's in the name of the genre of game you're attempting to play. This is like me picking up a first person shooter and going "well why should I have to shoot people and capture objectives, anyway? I just want to roleplay!" Yeah, I could do that, but it would be fucking retarded when there are games better suited to that activity available.

It would seem Blizzard disagrees with you. Every expansion they make the game better suited to my game play. Maybe it's time we picked a new name for the genre WoW is in, because very few players actually do any role playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    It would seem Blizzard disagrees with you. Every expansion they make the game better suited to my game play. Maybe it's time we picked a new name for the genre WoW is in, because very few players actually do any role playing.
    lolz, if it wasnt called an rpg what would you call it then?
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    lolz, if it wasnt called an rpg what would you call it then?
    MMOGPTR - MMO Gear Progression Through Raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    MMOGPTR - MMO Gear Progression Through Raiding.
    But what about most people that dont play it that way?
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh