[spoilers] is there a TL;DR of all class hall campaigns?

The Death Knight, Shaman and Paladin class hall campaigns have been discussed to death on Lore by now, and with Legion 3 days away I still can't find a good plot summary of all the other class hall campaigns. What exactly is everyone else up to? I've read some tidbits of DH and Rogue class campaigns but can't find much detail at all concerning all the other classes. Sooo, what are some good summaries for everyone else? Or where to find them? (Googling "X class campaign" always brings me to feedback threads and old news articles from 4+ months ago)

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The Demon Hunter Order Hall campaign is all about contacting Illidan's spirit, helping the Wardens deal with major Legion threats, and Loramus Thalipedes also makes a guest appearance.

The Mage Order Hall campaign concerns the Guardian, the legacy of the Guardians, and also a side-plot concerning Archmage Vargoth and a possible coup within the Kirin Tor.

The Rogue Order Hall campaign primarily focuses on the Broken Shore and what happened, as well as an involved plot about Legion infiltration way up in the ranks of the Alliance and the Horde (e.g. everyone you know could be a Dreadlord).

I didn't do the Monk Order Hall campaign in the Beta, so I don't know what happens there.

The Warrior Order Hall campaign focuses largely on Keeper Odyn's private little heaven for the Vrykul and assorted heroes, as well as something going on in Ulduar.

Didn't do the Hunter Order Hall campaign unfortunately, although I know there's some aspect involved healing the rift between the High Elves and Blood Elves (just the beginnings of overtures of peace and so forth).

If anyone else did them in the Alpha or Beta feel free to throw in your comments.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Death Knights: Make the new 4 horseman. Nazgrim, Trollbane, Whitemane. They tried to get Tirion from Lights Hope as the 4th, but Light plot armor prevented it and killed Darion. You raise Darion as the 4th horseman.

Monk: Recruiting allies, rescue prisoners in Tian Monastary. Try to make a superbrew with a Vrykul woman. Save the Wandering Isle from a Legion invasion with the Super Brew consumed.

a side-plot concerning Archmage Vargoth and a possible coup within the Kirin Tor.

wew lad, now why would he want to do that?

He's possessed by Kathra'natir, that's why.

Mage finale spoilers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    Monk: Recruiting allies, rescue prisoners in Tian Monastary. Try to make a superbrew with a Vrykul woman. Save the Wandering Isle from a Legion invasion with the Super Brew consumed.
    Shoulda have known that monks can't do shit w/o their brews :v
    What about locks and priests? I assume druids are busy with nightmare stuff.

Warriors: keeper Odyn. Something happens in Ulduar and they save Thorim and defeat legion Corrupted keeper. Damn. Cant remember name. One who has frost based powers and beard

Paladin: idk. Exactly what happens. In the end they receive message from Tyralion and Alleria and help defend priest order hall from legion attack

Death Knight: they have deal with Lich King. And create new four horseman. They raise Nazgrim,save Koltira, raise whitemane and raise former king of arathor. Also DKs try steal Tirions body but light defeats them and tgey retreat. And Darion dies in process. After that Darion is rised as last and main horseman

Shaman: they unite all elemental lords. Water lord seems to be ok and simply agrees to help. Therazane asks help in deepholme where shamans wipe out twilights cukt ans twilight drakes. Also shamans seek out blessed blade of windseeker from dead dwarf warrior and rwvive Thundernaar (boss from vanilla legendary quest) than help him obtain power over skywall. Last one is firelands. Where two elementals battle. Shamans help one named Magmadar. Wo in yurn becomes ally of earthen ring. And all four elemental lords hang out at maelstrom with shamans. They promise to use elemental servants to defeat legion.

Hunter: idk. All I heard is that Hakkar the Houndmaster is back and he is breesing new type of felhounds. And Kirin Tor asks hunters for helo to find out more about these demosn abd who is behind plot

Demon Hunter: they search for Illidans soul and sargeras' keystone. They convince Akama or pull his shade again from him (depends on DH campaign chojces) and akama or his shade rejoin Illidari. Also they helo wardens who in turn give them back keystone.
    After that they contact Illidan for furtger instructions. Aww. Akama staff haplens after contacting illidan

Monk: no idea. I heard they try create super brew

Rogue: they focus on dead Amber Kearnen. And find out that mathias shaw is captured by demon Detheroc. Who lured alliance and horde fleet to Broken shore. After that rogues save mathias and kill detheroc. Alliance is going to send fleet vs Horde for revenge.Real Mathias shaw saves both alliance and horde. Because he tells anduin that horde had no blame i broken shore. As legion laid trap and detgeroc was giving him bad advices (this is presumed). So Anduid doesnot send alliance fleet vs Horde anymore

Druid : idk. I heard they contact pther wild gods and save Malorne from nightmare

Priest : idk. I heard they try revive natalie seline. One whos works opened shadow powers for priests. Also they end up foghting legion invasion where they are saved paladin reinforcementa.

Warlock: they try return back missing council of black harvest members and subdue eredar twins from sunwell raid. Also add sixth member in council.

Mage: i heard they find that Vargoth is either corrupted or possessed by a dreadlord. Idk what happwns

Youcan find full Dk, warlock, shaman class campaigns on youtube
    Also rogue one. Rest I havenot seen just I read on random posts about others

Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    Death Knight: they have deal with Lich King. And create new four horseman. They raise Nazgrim,save Koltira, raise whitemane and raise former king of arathor. Also DKs try steal Tirions body but light defeats them and tgey retreat. And Darion dies in process. After that Darion is rised as last and main horseman
    This always troubled me, Darion is a DK already... He died and was ressed again basically? Because they always make it sound like he is being ressed for the first time...

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    This always troubled me, Darion is a DK already... He died and was ressed again basically? Because they always make it sound like he is being ressed for the first time...
    yes
    you gotit right
    tbh, raising 4 horsemen, seemed to be cool
    raising tirion as horsemen leader, seemed stupid for me
    but after fan protests, they changed end of campaign
    and this became too stupid for me
    attack, fail, lose a DK and re-raise him to be 4th one? why dont skip attacking on paladins and simply making him new leader?

I hope, there will be some kind of subplot in later expansions, where we fidn out, that re-raising Darion was LK's vengeance that he goes nuts again and re-raised Darion lost his free will and all four DKs serve LK now
    or something like that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    yes
    you gotit right
    tbh, raising 4 horsemen, seemed to be cool
    raising tirion as horsemen leader, seemed stupid for me
    but after fan protests, they changed end of campaign
    and this became too stupid for me
    attack, fail, lose a DK and re-raise him to be 4th one? why dont skip attacking on paladins and simply making him new leader?

I hope, there will be some kind of subplot in later expansions, where we fidn out, that re-raising Darion was LK's vengeance that he goes nuts again and re-raised Darion lost his free will and all four DKs serve LK now
    or something like that
    It was never changed due to backlash, it was the plan from the start. Tirion was never a champion in the files while Darion was.

- damn the Rogue campaign sounds awesome ..
    - Monk sounds kinda lame =/
    - Is there anywhere to read more indepth about the Priest campaign ?

rogue, priest, monk are the only 3 chars I dont have so I will probably miss their lore

P.S. Also is the campaign done during the leveling or is there a substantial amount of quests left to do as well @ 110 ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    - damn the Rogue campaign sounds awesome ..
    - Monk sounds kinda lame =/
    - Is there anywhere to read more indepth about the Priest campaign ?
    the priest campaign is literally the same as the paladin one.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    I think the beginning is a bit different, but it ultimately leads into the same set-pieces and conclusion. I'm just relaying from memory, though; I don't have a Priest nor did I try one out on the Beta.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Please no... :c priest and paladin are 2 of my 4 100s.