Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I have nothing against that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    It is. Why do you think women even have boobs to begin with? There's no benefit for breast feeding. It's because men preferred women with boobs so only those reproduced. Women's breasts were naturally selected.
    There is a cost to restructuring all of that tissue whenever you need to breastfeed. Having latent boobs ablates that cost to a degree. That being said, sexual selection is probably also a factor.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Earth is flat too, I suppose?
    It is on the map.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    There is a cost to restructuring all of that tissue whenever you need to breastfeed. Having latent boobs ablates that cost to a degree. That being said, sexual selection is probably also a factor.
    But it doesn't need to be THAT big. The extra size is sexual selection.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

I want to see more tits, and so does my wife!

10+ Year Old Account
    But it doesn't need to be THAT big. The extra size is sexual selection.
    Any increase in latent size will reduce the need to restructure. So no, the extra size is not just sexual selection.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is. Why do you think women even have boobs to begin with? There's no benefit for breast feeding. It's because men preferred women with boobs so only those reproduced. Women's breasts were naturally selected.
    Lol, this is one of the worst explanations of it I've ever heard. By your logic, all men should have big penises, since women, in general, prefer that. Now, take your pants off and come here for a moment...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

And I shall walk around pantsless, to throw off the shackles of chafing underwear.

Don't mind the erection, ladies. That's just my natural biological urges. Lotta blood to throw around, nothing I can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridas View Post
    No, it's a biological thing. We weren't taught to get a boner, it just happens.
    Yes, when you get excited about mysterious things.
    If you do not obsess about one day getting to glimpse a nipple if you are lucky and it is just a normal thing to se then it will not cause a sexual response at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Lol, this is one of the worst explanations of it I've ever heard. By your logic, all men should have big penises, since women, in general, prefer that. Now, take your pants off and come here for a moment...
    No, you are making a wrong conclusion. The right conclusion is that the phrase "size doesn't matter" seems to be correct.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

It doesn't matter whether it's intended to be sexual. If I am showering, naked, is my flaccid dick intended to be sexual? That's just a stupid question to ask. It doesn't make any sense. You don't intend for something like that to be sexually arousing, but someone who likes dicks might still find it arousing.
    Might, then again that someone might not if it is nothign special to witness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any increase in latent size will reduce the need to restructure. So no, the extra size is not just sexual selection.
    What do you mean ANY? There's enough and there's too much. Nature "opts" to go enough. And there's clearly some magic amount that is enough for restructuring. Nature "doesn't go" overboard. So the extra size comes for something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you are making a wrong conclusion. The right conclusion is that the phrase "size doesn't matter" seems to be correct.
    If size didn't matter we'd have 4cm dicks, like gorillas do.

I'd also like to point out that there's significant variation in breast size as well, ranging from flat-chested to full-breasted. So let's not be hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Nursing: No.

Sunbathing, swimming: Grey area.

Sauna also is a bit less sexual, but walking around topless for no reason in public, yeah that is a cultural statement to me of: "Hey, I'm that kinda girl that likes to show her tits for no reason."

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also not getting the kneejerk reactions to this thread either, treating the event like some feminist anti-men campaign. What does it have to do with feminism? To me it seems very seperated from all the other types of feminist activism and they're not targeting men as the culprits of the issue here either. Seems odd to me to be so hostile towards this activism, most of the time the chicks that take part of that kinda stuff are pretty open-minded happy-go-lucky types who distance themselves from angry feminist activism, in my experience.

(And a lot are just women who really like an excuse to show off their tits, because they like male attention)
    I agree. I cannot see how all that agitation about this topic is warranted one way or the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    It's what's legal or not, regardless if it's sexual or not. It's not legal to go naked on the street, even tho that's not sexual because it's non-sexual nudity.
    Depends entirely on the country.

If there's nothing sexual about breasts, then touching a woman's breast against her will couldn't ever be sexual harassment, so pick one.
    I agree, depending on circumstances it might not be sexual assault, it would be assault--not that that is any better.
    In fact it is the assault part that makes it illegal in both cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    If size didn't matter we'd have 4cm dicks, like gorillas do.
    We are not gorillas though. So bad comparison. Human size is 12cm.
    I'd also like to point out that there's significant variation in breast size as well, ranging from flat-chested to full-breasted. So let's not be hypocrites.
    Of course there's variation. I don't see what's hypocritical here. Breasts are in the "open" they are visible, their size that is, dicks are not.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean ANY? There's enough and there's too much. Nature "opts" to go enough. And there's clearly some magic amount that is enough for restructuring. Nature "doesn't go" overboard. So the extra size comes for something else.
    Optimal sizes for restructuring can vary on a lot of factors - genetic and environmental. Just as there are different strategies for attracting mates, there are different strategies for optimizing resource management. For some women, it might be more useful to have larger breasts while not breastfeeding because another pregnancy might be right around the corner. For others, it might not be worth it.

Secondly, even women with large breasts generally see an increase in breast size when breastfeeding. This is a point in favor of the idea of a minimum requirement for restructuring, where not maintaining breasts outside of breastfeeding incurs additional costs.

- - - Updated - - -

We are not gorillas though. So bad comparison. Human size is 12cm.
    Yeah, we're not gorillas. That's my point. Size does matter in humans. Otherwise we wouldn't have a selective pressure for 5+-inch dicks.

Of course there's variation. I don't see what's hypocritical here. Breasts are in the "open" they are visible, their size that is, dicks are not.
    During our evolution, dick size was visible too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Is that the average in Korea?
    http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/...-average-penis

Is that the average in Korea?
    Nah, I think it's the American and European average (I think the south western and Scandinavian average is a bit bigger? idk). Korean average is like 8cm or something. D:

Subtle size bragging though, I'm sure your donger is as glorious as your beard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Bigger breast are a sign of fertility and a healthy female, its as easy as that. Its coded into men's heads xD

That and broad hips :P
    They're also a sign she's fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Optimal sizes for restructuring can vary on a lot of factors
    Of course they do. Who the fuck cares. Are you trying to prove here that sexual selection played no part in it or something?

And how about back problems for big breasted women? Hardly a good trade off for restructuring.

Yeah, we're not gorillas. That's my point. Size does matter in humans. Otherwise we wouldn't have a selective pressure for 5+-inch dicks.
    Why? Human babies have bigger craniums at birth so vaginas are bigger, so dicks are bigger for better impregnation chances. Vaginas on average are the same size as average dicks.

During our evolution, dick size was visible too.
    Sure the small dick alphas who had beaten all the big dick betas really cared about it. And then fur and leather came around with the ice age.