Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Characters that would be EVEN MORE interesting with children

Are there any characters that you think would be made MORE interesting if they had a child? Granted, there are characters that have children that are very easily forgotten/hated by Blizz and/or the fans (Whatever tf Thrall's babies are named + Rhonin's/Vereesa's spawn, Med'an, etc), but if done well, I think that a son/daughter could actually make a character's long term goals and what they fight for more interesting as they have to take into account their own family or they're forced to fight against their own offspring.

I mean I've never had any issues with Anduin as a character and I actually like he's become an even more major character now that he's King. Wrathion, another great character, want to see more of him.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2016-08-28 at 04:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Wrathion, another great character, want to see more of him, I'm happy that he appears in Highmountain.
    Removing the spoilers tags because they removed Wrathion from Highmountain during alpha. He is still nowhere to be found.

Deleted
    I hate children.

And i have 6 nephews already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Removing the spoilers tags because they removed Wrathion from Highmountain during alpha. He is still nowhere to be found.
    Really? Well goddamn it Blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Really? Well goddamn it Blizz
    It didn't make a lot of sense for Wrathion to be able to disguise himself as the ancient Spiritwalker Ebonhorn, so the new quest-line makes a lot more sense. It was good to see Wrathion again, though; I hope he makes an appearance in Legion somewhere as most of the plot can be laid at his feet.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    It would be cool if during bombing of theramore jaina was pregnant with kalec, but due to released magic miscarried, but got so traumatized that she became completely delusional that she would always think she carries her newborn in her hands even if she doesnt hold anything. Like this super sad version of fucked up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    It would be cool if during bombing of theramore jaina was pregnant with kalec, but due to released magic miscarried, but got so traumatized that she became completely delusional that she would always think she carries her newborn in her hands even if she doesnt hold anything. Like this super sad version of fucked up.
    Knowing your certain characterists, would you not like it more if she gave birth to some manabomb-mutated half-human-half-dragon-half-dreadlord (because meme) thing that would drool pure mana and attack against citizens of dalaran in dark streets and Jaina would keep this in secret and just love her baby child.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    im getting some weird ass berserk flashbacks
    Yep, for a second i thought adding picture of that in this post but it would be lost on most of us.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2016-08-28 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Knowing your certain characterists, would you not like it more if she gave birth to some manabomb-mutated half-human-half-dragon-half-dreadlord (because meme) thing that would drool pure mana and attack against citizens of dalaran in dark streets and Jaina would keep this in secret and just love her baby child.
    im getting some weird ass berserk flashbacks

I felt Garrosh would've gained a dimension if he had become a father.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I mean that would really provide a better explanation to Jaina's madness than most of what Blizzard has given.

I think it would be cool to see a son for Baine, one he could raise the way his father did him. Or any offspring for Lorthemar really.

Illidan - obviously no long term partner but some bastard son would be fun introduction to the Night Elf lore.

Arthas - I don't see a possibility, before corruption he was quite close with Jaina but after corruption he probably did not feel any draw towards sex. But it would be quite fun aswell to introduce small Arthas that might compete with Calia Menethil (some Lordaeron storyline) or just being a Knight of Silver Hand.

Sylvanas - alive and well child, it could be a story about this child hunting down Sylvanas just to bring Sylvanas peace and end the horror of her undeath.

Garrosh - another Hellscream but with completely different character than Grom or Garrosh, perhaps a female.

Kil'jaeden/Archimonde - a Draenei, uncorrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post
    I think it would be cool to see a son for Baine, one he could raise the way his father did him. Or any offspring for Lorthemar really.
    I keep pushing for Lor'themar to marry Liadrin and Salandria (the orphan that Liadrin is training) to become their adopted daughter.

Med'an.

/10 Med'ans

Quote Originally Posted by Shostradamus View Post
    It would be even better if Baine then stomped on his son, causing him to die just like Dezco did (they could start a new tradition, alongside liking human boys) or accused him of betraying Cairne and challenging him to Mak'gora.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Sylvanas definitely. Being a mom to an undead baby (Vuljin's ofcourse) adds drama and she'll have to handle being a warchief and a mother!

I am ofcourse joking. It would be thee most sitcom-ish thing i could think of.

Deleted
    I would like to see if there could be anything brewing between Anduin and Tess Greymane, but that would be wishful thinking, and probably end up in some plot we already have seen with Moira Thaurissan and her son.

Speaking of Dagran II, are we going to see the lil dwarf in Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by CanerisHarker View Post
    I would like to see if there could be anything brewing between Anduin and Tess Greymane, but that would be wishful thinking, and probably end up in some plot we already have seen with Moira Thaurissan and her son.
    I think Anduin and Tess would make a good couple. Having both a King and Queen of Stormwind would be nice, they also seem compatible personality wise.

My only issue being Tess is slightly older than Anduin.

My only issue being Tess is slightly older than Anduin.
    I thought Tess was at least in her 30's. Her father is minimum 70. It'd be... quite a stretch for her to even be in her 20's.
    And Anduin's still just late teens. Craddlerobber much, Tess?

Update:

I still think the secret Garrosh/Zaela love child is coming eventually.
    Last edited by Villager720; 2016-08-28 at 07:22 PM.

Ultimately I don't think any character would be made better by having children. Except when said children grow up and we get to see them fight along side them. I can only think of three characters off the top of my head that, with children were pretty cool. One being Saurfang, with his son Draenosh it created a touching moment in ICC, as well as an epic on at the wrath gate... At first any ways... The second is Grommash, I mean Garrosh had an entire xpac based around him. So... Yeah. Lastly is during mob, the tauren paladin whos wife dies giving birth. Although I just thought it was cute to see him fighting with a kid strapped to his chest and a kid strapped to his back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe we can get Anduin hooked up with a male partner and they adopt a child? That would be pretty good and different.