Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... No, not really. Ain't nothing well founded about padding DPS meters as a tank and then proclaiming yourself the top player in the game. Ain't nothing well founded or factual about calling raiding now ezmode and retarded compared to when you yourself played when the REAL top players of the world say something entirely different.

You're trying to defend someone on a topic that you're just ignorant about.
    I defend decency, hating people for no REAL reason is petty and i find this whole thread a bit disgusting tbh.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    His name was Kungen from the get-go, you know as well as me that it literally means THE KING. Whether he actually believes he is the king is another thing. Sure they did, but Nihilum has been a top guild in more than just WoW. He was one of the first ones who made his guild (and himself) into a business. I've watched him like 3-4 times and he's got lots of opinions, i don't hate people for their opinions about the difficulty of this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like Kungen does and gets shit for it. It's a matter of perspectives imo.
    *just like Kungen* LUL .. there is a difference .. Sloot is stating opionions backed up with FACTS while Kungen just rants over everything some may be true but most of them are just bashing against Blizz and People who actually enjoy/care for the game .. Kungen is just there to grab money for a month and then he quit again for the next WoW Killer like BDO

and for the part where u say hate for no reason .. u just said 1-2 pages ago u don't watch him .. so HOW can u say something like that when u don't know him at all how he acts?

Deleted
    When Kungen left for Black Desert I remember watching a video of him talking about why Black Desert is so much better that came up on youtube when I wanted to check out the game, and I couldn't believe how stupid he is.

He said things among the lines of (I don't remember his exact words, but it was phrased even more stupid than that) "Back then, in Vanilla, raiding and getting gear was more fun, because the boss would only drop 2 items for 40 players" - If you are the MT and get every item you want first and foremost and have no competition whatsoever, ya...I guess.

What happened to Black Desert, did he get his ass kicked too hard? First thing I googled had a thread on reddit "Kungen+Nihil rage quit PvP" or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    u should watch him then , then u will understand the hate towards him .. he basically shits on every WoW player on Blizz on the whole world and everyone is just a filthy casual since he got World Firsts wohoo .. and ofc he himselfs claimed to be the worldbest tank ever .. and well his Twitch title shows is again selfclaimed King of WoW .. u literally don't know anything about Kungen just that he founded Nihilum and u call the ones who hate on him silly? nice one sir
    His name means "The King" in Swedish. Not everyone is 100% serious on the internet.

I defend decency, hating people for no REAL reason is petty and i find this whole thread a bit disgusting tbh.
    If you defend decency, you're defending the wrong person. Just sayin'.
    And there's plenty of REAL reasons for people to hate on Kungen, all created by himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    *just like Kungen* LUL .. there is a difference .. Sloot is stating opionions backed up with FACTS while Kungen just rants over everything some may be true but most of them are just bashing against Blizz and People who actually enjoy/care for the game .. Kungen is just there to grab money for a month and then he quit again for the next WoW Killer like BDO

and for the part where u say hate for no reason .. u just said 1-2 pages ago u don't watch him .. so HOW can u say something like that when u don't know him at all how he acts?
    I've watched him 3-4 times, and i've seen he's got tons of opinions on EVERYTHING. Even if i disagree i don't hate someone for their opinions, that makes you petty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    If you defend decency, you're defending the wrong person. Just sayin'.
    Sure. A bunch of random people on a forum talking shit about someone who can't defend himself are decent people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benigne View Post
    Agreed. Just give it 3 weeks of legion and he'll be gone again.
    And he'll be bitching how awful the new legendaries are when he doesn't get the best one as the first one, he'll do that too.

And then quit.

Again.

Thought this was gonna be an Athene thread.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    I've watched him 3-4 times, and i've seen he's got tons of opinions on EVERYTHING. Even if i disagree i don't hate someone for their opinions, that makes you petty.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure. A bunch of random people on a forum talking shit about someone who can't defend himself are decent people.
    He can't defend himself?

Is he blind? Can he not type? Can he not read?

I'm confused as to why if he wanted to defend himself he couldn't come into the thread and make a very articulate post and response to all the attacks he is receiving.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    He can't defend himself?

Is he blind? Can he not type? Can he not read?

I'm confused as to why if he wanted to defend himself he couldn't come into the thread and make a very articulate post and response to all the attacks he is receiving.
    I don't think the OP created this forum post to get Kungens attention. It was created to circle-jerk and bash Kungen.

- - - Updated - - -

And he'll be bitching how awful the new legendaries are when he doesn't get the best one as the first one, he'll do that too.

And then quit.

Again.
    And who cares? Like what is going on here, haha.

Not sure what's the worst, streamers, their viewers or those who create threads about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Thought this was gonna be an Athene thread.
    Athene never said the game was bad to profit on the Nostalrius community to later come back to profit on the new expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

People talk about other people that put themselves in the spotlight, more at 11! You sure are taking a high and mighty approach when you yourself are disregarding the rest of us as indecent and making claims about our opinions being invalid.

Deleted

And then quit.

Again.
    At least people stopped believing he will actually stay in the game. Everyone knows he is just there to make a quick buck.

I have been watching Kungen since 2011 when he started with diablo 3 release. I knew something had to be wrong for him to disappear for months at a time with no warning and no updates. He has found out that he is bipolar and is working to address it. I know first hand what dealing with depression is like so I can certainly sympathize. It explains why he abandons guilds and his stream like he does. I don't agree with everything he says, but he is a pretty good guy. People like Sloot can talk all the shit they want, but at the end of the day they wish they had Kungen's world firsts when the game was at it's peak. If it was so easy back then; why weren't they world first instead? Kungen was amazing from vanilla to wrath and for most of his world firsts his guild didn't even use voice chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    kek, is this the idiot that was raving about how amazing that crappy Korean MMO Black Desert was? How it was everything Vanilla WoW was and more. What a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Saw that twat Athene and that moron Soda was back on wow on twitch too..
    At least Athene was funny at some point. He's arrogant and full of shit but I can't lie, I got a laugh out of his antics in Wrath of the LeetKing.
    Last edited by Fullmetal89; 2016-08-28 at 05:10 PM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Deleted
    He's just a casual these days. He created Nihilum which is probably his biggest achievement in this game. And they were one of the top guilds in Wildstar too. So while he's arrogant it's not because of nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't even know who they're why are you commenting? And no wonder you've seen no Legion ads if you've never been on Twitch.
    Why would I visit Twitch if I have no interest in gaming drama?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghier View Post
    I have been watching Kungen since 2011 when he started with diablo 3 release. I knew something had to be wrong for him to disappear for months at a time with no warning and no updates. He has found out that he is bipolar and is working to address it. I know first hand what dealing with depression is like so I can certainly sympathize. It explains why he abandons guilds and his stream like he does. I don't agree with everything he says, but he is a pretty good guy. People like Sloot can talk all the shit they want, but at the end of the day they wish they had Kungen's world firsts when the game was at it's peak. If it was so easy back then; why weren't they world first instead? Kungen was amazing from vanilla to wrath and for most of his world firsts his guild didn't even use voice chat.
    Come on dude bipollar?

You also believe in Santa? Don't be stupid he only want the quick money from Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    isnt that the guy who flames about everything that isnt bc or vanilla?

Formerly known as Arafal